Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

I am sorry to say this......

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 06:30 AM
behjjeh
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am sorry to say this......

but.. i gotta do this...

long story..
but.. let me make it short..

I had issue with my transmission, so i took my car to Passport Nissan in Alexandria.

1. after they worked on my transmission replacement, some how my head unit is not working, and they are not going to fix it, because it's after market head unit.

2. after they replaced transmission, it started to making noise, so i took it back to them. they had my car for 1 day then called me that they can't not duplicate the problem. (i am ok with this..) but after i picked up my car, i found about 3~4inchs of scratch on my steering wheel. told him i have scratch on my steering wheel after i drop of my car, they said they are nothing to do with it, and they are not going to anything at all. they told me they only test drove the car, and nothing can scratch the car, then they walk back in to their office.

so i called Nissan Corporate told them what happened.
they said they can not do anything with it, and i need to deal with the dealer ship. and guess what.. dealer is not going to do anything about it.
how Fxxx up is this?!
they been Fxxxing my car and they are not responsible for this...

yesterday, i trouble shoot my head unit, and found out my remote wire that goes to amp is pinched. so finally my head unit is back to work.

so now.. i have freaking 3~4 inches of scratch on my steering wheel that i feel everyday while i am driving.

so.. i am trying to say is..

PLEASE... DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR TO PASSWORD NISSAN...
i had most horrible service from them, and horrible response from them....

i don't know u can understand most of my writing..
yea.. my English is short...

thanks for reading..

and.. remember.. please.. please.. don't take you cars to passport nissan....
Old 07-26-2007, 07:10 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Damn, that sucks. Did you talk with the general manager at the dealership? Service writers and service managers are **** suckers and dont do $hit to help in most cases.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:11 AM
behjjeh
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Alberto
Damn, that sucks. Did you talk with the general manager at the dealership? Service writers and service managers are **** suckers and dont do $hit to help in most cases.
yea.. i am thinking about talking to general manager.. but i really dont wanna see their dealer and fxxxing faces...

o yea.. im in hater mood.....
Old 07-26-2007, 07:45 AM
MasterRacer

lol all dealers in general are terrible, for every one good honest person that you find working at the dealer/s you will find 10 that are just sneaky lil bastards and will contradict every other comment they make. It is rather disgusting.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:48 PM
Zspic87

Default passport does suck

took my z there for clciking noise coming from rear axels twice both times they couldnt dupliate problem..third time they finally could and it took them 2 days worst nissan dealer ever
Old 07-26-2007, 06:59 PM
jgxchris

man that suks..! i know i wont be going there..!!
Old 07-26-2007, 07:05 PM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

man that sucks, why can't there be more dealerships like West Covington around the country?
Old 07-26-2007, 07:16 PM
13SECZ

what kind of issues did you have w/your trans ?...
Old 07-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Integrity
Banned

Get a lawyer and have the lawyer contact the dealership... they'll be much more willing to fix their mistakes if threatened with a lawsuit.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:46 PM
philude

damn that sucks dude. hope it ends up working out for ya
Old 07-27-2007, 06:44 AM
RedVisineX

Originally Posted by behjjeh
yea.. i am thinking about talking to general manager.. but i really dont wanna see their dealer and fxxxing faces...

o yea.. im in hater mood.....
yeah I hear you behjjeh. I had bought my Z at Rosenthal Nissan in Vienna. The car drove great nothing is wrong with it but soon as I took it to my mechanic, (and this was probably my fault) but he said that I needed to rear tires b/c they were completely bald or almost. The two front rotors were at the 1mm mark barely passing inspection by the skin of your teeth, AND I need new pads. Didn't have time to actually go to the mechanic soon after I bought the car, but around 1k miles, I did, and he told me all of that. He said, THERE WAS NO WAY THIS CAR WOULD HAVE PASSED INSPECTION in that condition. I took it to the thieving rats called dealerships, and gave me all this BS about it, saying I was the one that caused the tires to be bald like that, that I was doing the burnouts (whatever). Just the FACT that THEY accused ME of mistreating my car was infuriating! So I threating them with bring in the state police to do all the checking, and stuff in front of them...(never followed through), simply b/c I didn't want to deal with those bastids. They REALLY pissed me off. I am NEVER EVER buying a car from them again.... It was part of my fault for not looking closer and asking, but the fact that they didn't want to take responsibility or akcnowledge was just bad. Oh and another thing, when I did take it to them, there was some "discrepancies" with the inspection sticker. Yeah, they asked me sit in the lounge while they "figure it out". anyhow....RANT
Old 07-27-2007, 06:48 AM
behjjeh
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 13SECZ
what kind of issues did you have w/your trans ?...
issues with my tranny is..

when i shifting to 6th from any gear with above 4500rpm. it makes grinding noise.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:49 AM
behjjeh
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RedVisineX
yeah I hear you behjjeh. I had bought my Z at Rosenthal Nissan in Vienna. The car drove great nothing is wrong with it but soon as I took it to my mechanic, (and this was probably my fault) but he said that I needed to rear tires b/c they were completely bald or almost. The two front rotors were at the 1mm mark barely passing inspection by the skin of your teeth, AND I need new pads. Didn't have time to actually go to the mechanic soon after I bought the car, but around 1k miles, I did, and he told me all of that. He said, THERE WAS NO WAY THIS CAR WOULD HAVE PASSED INSPECTION in that condition. I took it to the thieving rats called dealerships, and gave me all this BS about it, saying I was the one that caused the tires to be bald like that, that I was doing the burnouts (whatever). Just the FACT that THEY accused ME of mistreating my car was infuriating! So I threating them with bring in the state police to do all the checking, and stuff in front of them...(never followed through), simply b/c I didn't want to deal with those bastids. They REALLY pissed me off. I am NEVER EVER buying a car from them again.... It was part of my fault for not looking closer and asking, but the fact that they didn't want to take responsibility or akcnowledge was just bad. Oh and another thing, when I did take it to them, there was some "discrepancies" with the inspection sticker. Yeah, they asked me sit in the lounge while they "figure it out". anyhow....RANT
Rosenthal Nissan in Vienna... i remember that dealer ship.. and make sure i don't bring it to them also..

thanks for sharing.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:05 AM
fast kiwi

Originally Posted by MasterRacer
lol all dealers in general are terrible, for every one good honest person that you find working at the dealer/s you will find 10 that are just sneaky lil bastards and will contradict every other comment they make. It is rather disgusting.

As much as im quick to defend dealersips (as i work at one) i have to say this comment is not far off.. infact you can take the good from this comment which is this.. find that one who will help.. the GM will care i promise you that.. if not, then oftern there is an owner that has an office there so write a letter to him.. (you will NOT be able to get an audince with him) be polite as demands and cursing will get you NO where but if your fair and dont give in they will help im sure.. i know its a process but in the defense of the dealerships they get alot of full of sh*t customers too so this is why they get deffensive.. just keep on them politily and you'll get there.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:07 AM
behjjeh
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by fast kiwi
As much as im quick to defend dealersips (as i work at one) i have to say this comment is not far off.. infact you can take the good from this comment which is this.. find that one who will help.. the GM will care i promise you that.. if not, then oftern there is an owner that has an office there so write a letter to him.. (you will NOT be able to get an audince with him) be polite as demands and cursing will get you NO where but if your fair and dont give in they will help im sure.. i know its a process but in the defense of the dealerships they get alot of full of sh*t customers too so this is why they get deffensive.. just keep on them politily and you'll get there.
well.. i got a quick question for u..
if you been polite as you can for few days, and they still give you attitude and treat you really Sh*t... what would u do?
Old 07-27-2007, 07:12 AM
philude

Originally Posted by RedVisineX
Rosenthal Nissan in Vienna
those retards told me that there's no cargo net available for the Z and after telling him it's an option online and that my bro-in-law has one, he still insists that there is no such option and that my bro-in-law must have a generic one.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:16 AM
behjjeh
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by philude
those retards told me that there's no cargo net available for the Z and after telling him it's an option online and that my bro-in-law has one, he still insists that there is no such option and that my bro-in-law must have a generic one.
that's really sad...
they really need to do something about these people..

i remember one of sales guy from passport said, 350z don't comes with auto.. and manual is only 5 speed... so i told him.. see ya.. i am going to other dealer...

Last edited by behjjeh; 07-27-2007 at 07:18 AM.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:28 AM
Integrity
Banned

Originally Posted by philude
What an idiot. My 03 Touring came with one when I bought it. Its not like its something they just started making for the 07's or something. What a retard. Was this guy in sales or in parts?
Old 07-27-2007, 08:42 AM
philude

Originally Posted by Integrity
What an idiot. My 03 Touring came with one when I bought it. Its not like its something they just started making for the 07's or something. What a retard. Was this guy in sales or in parts?
parts...