Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Last Late Night Run for 2008

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007 | 08:19 AM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

Originally Posted by PhiSig
ESK07 - Just curious if you had VDC on or off while you were sliding off the highway.
Its a base, I didnt turn anything on or off, I only had it for 3 days
Old 12-03-2007 | 08:20 AM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

ESK07 - Just curious if you had VDC on or off while you were sliding off the highway.
And I didnt "slide" off the road, I had to run off of it
Old 12-03-2007 | 08:51 AM
4SHIZZIL

I cant find the "car is in my lane" button..where is that located..lol

Just messing man....nothing could of saved him..thinking more about it... I think the honda was in the lane to compensate for the curve at that speed..thats why he was in the lane...who truly knows......***** bags....we should go out there again and just watch traffic..I am sure that person lives near there...
Old 12-03-2007 | 08:56 AM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL

Just messing man....nothing could of saved him..thinking more about it... I think the honda was in the lane to compensate for the curve at that speed..thats why he was in the lane...who truly knows......***** bags....we should go out there again and just watch traffic..I am sure that person lives near there...
OH MAN! When I went out there trust me, I was scoping every house for an old shitty accord!!!
Old 12-03-2007 | 08:58 AM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

and I found an 07 Daytona Blue Touring with 5k miles for 27k, should I get it? Matts car looked so sexy at night, never knew DB could look soooooo good
Old 12-03-2007 | 08:58 AM
PhiSig
Wheel Whore

I was just curious to see if he could remember how much VDC did to save him. Sounds like a pretty extreme maneuver dodging an oncoming car, so I didn't really expect it to. I have gotten pretty bent outta shape and VDC has somehow reeled me back in.

I forgot he had a base so he's got no TC or VDC.

Any plans in the works for a new Z???? or are we focused more on getting past court, insurance BS, and this wreckless ticket.
Old 12-03-2007 | 09:03 AM
PhiSig
Wheel Whore

lol, guess you were reading my mind, 27k for a touring seems like a good price, I am assuming this is a used car, not demo. I've always been a fan of the enthusiast trim. Its got all the good basic stuff like Traction and LSD, but not all those features you are more than likely going to upgrade down the road. And for Gods sake, can we stick with PPW, its only the greatest Z color known to man
Old 12-03-2007 | 09:20 AM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

lol, guess you were reading my mind, 27k for a touring seems like a good price, I am assuming this is a used car, not demo. I've always been a fan of the enthusiast trim. Its got all the good basic stuff like Traction and LSD, but not all those features you are more than likely going to upgrade down the road. And for Gods sake, can we stick with PPW, its only the greatest Z color known to man
PPW has always been my top choice, best color known to man is right, well if it was a little more glossy like mica infused it would truly be best. I still think Nissan could have done better with their paint. Have you seen Lexus' Matador Red? Truly the best color if matched with black interior

At night though the 07 DB looks really really good
Old 12-03-2007 | 09:38 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by ESK07
PPW has always been my top choice, best color known to man is right, well if it was a little more glossy like mica infused it would truly be best. I still think Nissan could have done better with their paint. Have you seen Lexus' Matador Red? Truly the best color if matched with black interior

At night though the 07 DB looks really really good

Thats why I drive a IP G..not a PPW Z among other reasouns.
Old 12-03-2007 | 09:46 AM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

Thats why I drive a IP G..not a PPW Z among other reasouns.
I was going to get an 04 IP G too, before I got the Z

Figured I could fit more girls in a G ; )
Old 12-03-2007 | 09:58 AM
VTMustard

Sorry to hear about your misfortune last week dude...I learned about it @ the Toys-4-Tots Meet! Looks like everything seems to be alright with your person, and thats the most important thing...good luck with fighting the RD charge, it sucks that the cop was that much of d!ck that he gave it to you, but I am pretty sure you'll win!

DB is a great color...PPW FTL though...jk, but I am not a big fan of the white! Best colors on this car are, SS, CS, 35th anni yellow, and black...but thats just my opinion ! I think that after this incident you should get a model that at least has VDC, even just traction control is not enough The new prospect sounds like a good deal.

...BTW you might want to update you sig

Last edited by VTMustard; 12-03-2007 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-03-2007 | 10:05 AM
davidv

So the Honda was coming at you at 80 MPH. And you are traveling in the opposite direction at 50 MPH. Two vehicles approaching at 190.6 feet/second. You see the Honda 190.6 feet ahead (on a blind curve), and react in less than a second.

That’s an incredible response time.
Old 12-03-2007 | 03:24 PM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

Originally Posted by davidv
So the Honda was coming at you at 80 MPH. And you are traveling in the opposite direction at 50 MPH. Two vehicles approaching at 190.6 feet/second. You see the Honda 190.6 feet ahead (on a blind curve), and react in less than a second.

And thats why I'm a driver for Lexus ; )

sike its the asian thing

reflexes like a cat
Old 11-10-2008 | 11:54 PM
Manjot

Originally Posted by davidv

Man, you need to factor in resistance, the force of gravity, and altitude.
Old 11-11-2008 | 03:37 PM
4SHIZZIL

I saw it live...no time to react...he only moved an inch which was too much and in the ditch he went. I was 3 cars ahead... that honda was moving!!!