Notices
NA Builds Specifically for naturally aspirated builds & projects with Cams, Pistons Rods, Heads, Valves, etc

Decent Path to NA..?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 07:27 PM
hydeciel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fixxxercask
Subscribed. Interested to see what route you go. I may be doing an NA build or LS swap in the future.

Any updates?
A couple, getting a few other items in order with the car before I actually start buying the parts. Mainly stuff I already have that I just need to install like my Sparco seats, harnesses, and new front and rear bumpers including some minor body damage repair.

I am going to restructure the build a bit since I decided to go with a pre-built motor. The new motor will be the last phase, but since the motor includes some parts in the other phases. I will just need to move a few things around.

As far as a time line of completion, I am hoping to be 100% by the April or May of next year.

As for the first phase, I am going to attempt to start it in November or December. The second phase will be fairly easy, so December-Jan. Third phase Jan-Feb. These are all ETAs.

Each phase will have a before and after Dyno. Yes, I know the first phase won't yeld any gains, but I am hoping to gather temp data at least while on the dyno. Plus it is always good to have empirical data to show some form of consistency.

Cheers,

Mike