Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Just purchased a 08 350z

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010 | 06:06 PM
JDM555

Yeah, I think he got so pissed off he is planning to blow up the whole used car dealer. We'll hear about it shortly on the news.

I Kid
Old 05-03-2010 | 06:01 PM
Sd Livin

Default haha

hahaaha Sorry guys haven't been on in ahwile , but **** did I miss alot? haha lets start of with the facts

1. Fullerton auto square is shady

2. But none the less there is airbags

3. Everything runs great and nissan dealer told me it was in "exellent" condition

4. That vin doesn't match up
Old 05-03-2010 | 06:08 PM
Sd Livin

and ive taken it to two shops outside of the nissan dealer and no frame damage
Old 05-03-2010 | 06:45 PM
Sd Livin

Originally Posted by PeterSellers
Oh. My. God.

You bought this car at Fullerton Auto Square?

I am sorry to have to tell you this, but I checked out that exact same car when I was helping my friend look for his Z. When we got there they told us that the Z "wasn't ready for sale yet" but they let us look at it anyways. I don't know why they did that because it was a wreck. The g35 wheels were curbed to **** (as you can somewhat see from the original pic you posted). The airbag was missing (WTF?). The salesman told us that someone came into their lot and stole a bunch of crap from a lot of the cars there including that airbag. Then he said they were just going to grab one from ebay and would have it in within a week. (Ok....not something you want to tell someone you're trying to sell a car to) Also, the front bumper had these weird orange-ish stains on it. Don't know what was up with that either.

Needless to say, we walked away disappointed and without a Z that day.

When we got back my friend ran a carfax on it (he works for an auto insurance place) and it had been reported to have been in an accident. I guess that's the real reason why the airbag was gone.

That "dealership" really gave me the creeps too...everything seemed really shady and most of the cars had ridiculous body kits on them. It seemed as though half of them had been previously stolen.

Anyways, damn, that sucks! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Edit: Just double checked the AutoCheck (not Carfax) report we pulled on it...looks like there was actually frame damage. ****!

03/06/2010
PACIFIC SW
Auto Auction
Frame Damage
AUCTION ANNOUNCED
REGION,
AS UNIBODY DAMAGE

thx for your depressing info but your kinda off. There was no frame damage and the airbags were from the factory ...or maybe the shady boys at fullerton fixed up the car between the time me and you were there ? Anyways teh cars runs great and I love it
Old 05-03-2010 | 11:29 PM
PeterSellers

Originally Posted by Sd Livin
thx for your depressing info but your kinda off. There was no frame damage and the airbags were from the factory ...or maybe the shady boys at fullerton fixed up the car between the time me and you were there ? Anyways teh cars runs great and I love it
Sorry buddy, but I am 100% sure that you have this particular car in question. This car has the same rims, same mileage, same color, year, price, etc. as the car we were looking at when we were there.

You said the vin doesnt match, are you sure about that?

The smaller pic I attached is the same picture of your car that you yourself posted earlier in this thread (I just copied it).

The other larger pic is what I pulled from google's cached servers. Note that the pic of the Z is the same. Also note the VIN number on fullerton's website. It is the same VIN that is on the autocheck report that we pulled. Sorry bro.

Here is the link to the google cache:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a
Attached Thumbnails Just purchased a 08 350z-fd350z.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 05-03-2010 | 11:32 PM
jklrZ

Pwned...
Old 05-04-2010 | 01:59 PM
Sd Livin

Sorry buddy, but I am 100% sure that you have this particular car in question. This car has the same rims, same mileage, same color, year, price, etc. as the car we were looking at when we were there.

The smaller pic I attached is the same picture of your car that you yourself posted earlier in this thread (I just copied it).

The other larger pic is what I pulled from google's cached servers. Note that the pic of the Z is the same. Also note the VIN number on fullerton's website. It is the same VIN that is on the autocheck report that we pulled. Sorry bro.

Haha wat hell man ? Your kinda being dick.... That vin is not the vin I have... The cars runs great , looks great , and I love it. I don;t need all your info about being "sorry". No damage man so you can pull up your statistics but theres nothing wrong with the car end of story. Thx for trying to help me but I don't need it . Idk why you want to me bring me down with your factual info? One last time the car is clean as hell inside and out . end of story
Old 05-04-2010 | 02:05 PM
Sd Livin

Did you not here the part when i stated , iv'e had the whole car checked out? the car is solid... Hopefully your friend found a z cuz there is nothing wrong with this car
Old 05-04-2010 | 02:27 PM
Sd Livin

where in sd r u ? we should meet up and start doing some z run's. Have any good places
Old 05-04-2010 | 04:03 PM
WetDreamZZZ

Whats up man i'm a new Z owner in SD and just wanted to say whats up!
Old 05-05-2010 | 03:19 PM
Sd Livin

thx man where in sd ar eyou?
Old 05-13-2010 | 07:55 PM
Orange County

You should be a lawyer