Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

American Le Mans/Speed Touring Laguna-Seca.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 08:02 PM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rgtopz
it was great
Warning: Lots of NSX. There I did not see any Nissan's at this event to take pics of. I did not check Gen. Adm. parking. Sorry.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1476606...th/1646583506/
Sorry I missed you I tried looking for you but to no avail. Man your NSX crew was impressive!
Old 10-24-2007, 10:35 PM
rgtopz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ
Yep I had a great time at Laguna...Next year I would love to caravan with some Z's or other Nissans.

Not to Jock the NSX crew but they have their **** together! What I mean is they had there own corral, Hospitality tent complete with catered food, and their own grandstand! I was impressed.... Hell even the Corvette people did not have a spread like the NSX guys.
I would now like to ask if anyone would love to plan a trip for next year to go to this event. Feel free to PM me with Ideas.
I agree, 1st class meals both Friday and Saturday. We were allowed 100 NSX on the parade lap. Corvette and Ferrari was only allowed 50 cars. This was the first year of the Acura team at the LaMans.

They say it will happen again next year. We had a excellent turnout. I don't know if you noticed, but there were a few 350Z and 300zx owners at the corral. They just brought their NSX instead.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:31 PM
BornSlippyZ

I agree, 1st class meals both Friday and Saturday. We were allowed 100 NSX on the parade lap. Corvette and Ferrari was only allowed 50 cars. This was the first year of the Acura team at the LaMans.

They say it will happen again next year. We had a excellent turnout. I don't know if you noticed, but there were a few 350Z and 300zx owners at the corral. They just brought their NSX instead.
LOL! Thats cool, another thing I wanted to ask you..Do you drive a green NSX? Reason I asked is because I saw a NSX on Friday near the Cannery row Outlets..in front of a bar. Just wondering...Cool I will be their next year too...except I will give you my cell number so we can meet up OR we get some 350Z to roll out to the event.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:22 PM
rgtopz

LOL! Thats cool, another thing I wanted to ask you..Do you drive a green NSX? Reason I asked is because I saw a NSX on Friday near the Cannery row Outlets..in front of a bar. Just wondering...Cool I will be their next year too...except I will give you my cell number so we can meet up OR we get some 350Z to roll out to the event.
I saw over 50 NSX Friday in Monterey. I drive a Red NSX. Were you at the Pebble Beach Meet last month in Salinas/Monterey? I was there with the Silver and Yellow NSX.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:29 PM
BornSlippyZ

I saw over 50 NSX Friday in Monterey. I drive a Red NSX. Were you at the Pebble Beach Meet last month in Salinas/Monterey? I was there with the Silver and Yellow NSX.
Nope, I wanted to go but I had lots of school work to do. (College Student)
Old 02-29-2008, 05:38 PM
BornSlippyZ

Just a little reminder + BMW will be racing their M3 in ALMS @ Laguna Seca.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:13 PM
rgtopz

Just a little reminder + BMW will be racing their M3 in ALMS @ Laguna Seca.
Yeah, I heard the news about BMW going to be in LeMans this year. That should be cool. IMSA has requested our presence again due to high turn out with the Acura's. Should be cool this year.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:49 PM
BornSlippyZ

Yeah, I heard the news about BMW going to be in LeMans this year. That should be cool. IMSA has requested our presence again due to high turn out with the Acura's. Should be cool this year.
Yeah you guys have a damn good turn out...hopefully we can meet next time...and maybe I can drum up some 350Z's or 300ZX's to come out to experience Laguna Seca.