Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JTinFL
Are we talking about the video that "The Shop" made... lol, is the video that they made right when they asked JZurita if he wanted to send back that engine and have them build one for him so they could get some business.

Yes, why would you let that happen...
I wish I could just go back and do some things over to protect myself a little more. This is a rough business.

You trying to get sympathy now...
I mean, is checking a forum and trying to drag someones name through the mud honestly the best thing that you have to do?
You entered in the business, and your STILL in it... No one feels sorry for you.. Especially at the horror of scammed engine builds and dipstick failure!!

Last edited by Jay'Z; 10-14-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

No one was ripped off at all. I told JZ that I would replace and stand behind everything that I did. What more can I offer.
Replace his engine now by paying for his new build, this time they will put the parts he ordered inside the block....
Old 10-14-2009, 06:52 PM
JTinFL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
Explain this Rambo ....
The job was half paid and the job was half done. Its amazing how that works. If the rest of the money would have been paid, then the whole job would have been completed. You guys just love to jump on the weakest things and run with them.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Default Accept responsibility for your actions Sir!

Third, JKSSTAR, bro, you had a F#%King 10,000 dollar build (sponsorship pricing on a VK56 install) that you could only afford 5000 dollars of. What part of that dont you understand? $5000 dollars doesnt and never will equal 10,000. If you can only afford half of your bill, you only get half a car done.
There is no way you can justify that BS even if he only paid you 1 dollar, next time dont touch the car.... You let him take delivery like that, shame on you and your work ethics!
God I wish I could go back and I would have had better paperwork on some of my "friends" cars. Those same cars would have been mine due to a mechanics lean if I would have handled it correctly.
Really, so your handling things correctly now? Still tuning right.... Hmm.. I see you on the Camaro boards.. I wonder how they would feel knowing this about you..
I completely stand behind everything I have done and if there are any issues, I would fix them for free. I have done this forever and earned the great reputation that I have had.

This stupid F#%King forum loves drama.
Why dont you stand by the build you raped JZ with...

Last edited by Jay'Z; 10-14-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:58 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Get a shovel folks!!!!!!!

And WTF is the deal with everyone bringing Matt into this, he never did anything that was biased towards me.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 10-14-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

The job was half paid and the job was half done. Its amazing how that works. If the rest of the money would have been paid, then the whole job would have been completed. You guys just love to jump on the weakest things and run with them.
Ok, next time you need emergency heart surgery.. Since you dont have the full amount up front, how about he only repairs half... Sound good???

You make no ****ing sense...
Old 10-14-2009, 07:03 PM
JTinFL

Its pointless defending myself against a few people ganging up on me on the internets. You guys win. You definitely have more time than I do and can threaten me with tarnishing my reputation. Hope you all are satisfied. You win the big battle.

I have made my offers to the people who feel like I owe them something and if they take me up on it then I will help them out in any way I can. You guys have fun trying to make something out of nothing and create some nice drama for the my350z fans.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Motormouth
Banned

JT,

just explain the oil pump from JZurita's engine. let's start there.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:04 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Ive got a secret for you that I will tell you about one day. lol. Sometimes you shouldnt talk about others.
post it.. i have nothing to hide here
Old 10-14-2009, 07:05 PM
JTinFL

Ok, next time you need emergency heart surgery.. Since you dont have the full amount up front, how about he only repairs half... Sound good???

You make no ****ing sense...
Dude, this is probably the dumbest thing that was ever said on "My350z"

Congrats. This is such a waste of time. You win, you win!
Old 10-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

You guys win. You definitely have more time than I do and can threaten me with tarnishing my reputation. Hope you all are satisfied. You win the big battle.
No ****, because your FOS....

I have made my offers to the people who feel like I owe them something and if they take me up on it then I will help them out in any way I can. You guys have fun trying to make something out of nothing and create some nice drama for the my350z fans.
Whats your offer currently to JZurita?

Its not a threat, you ruined your own reputation already...
Old 10-14-2009, 07:10 PM
doug

Whats your offer currently to JZurita?
None.. since he hasn't contacted Jon directly.. he told Joe@Sage to contact Jon.. definately something a stand up guy would do right?
Old 10-14-2009, 07:10 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Dude, this is probably the dumbest thing that was ever said on "My350z"

Congrats. This is such a waste of time. You win, you win!
That is the 2nd time you have said that bs.... Nothing has been said on the first Engine... Explain that..
Old 10-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by doug
post it.. i have nothing to hide here
yeah really, I love the childish mind games he thinks will work on you. LOL

step 1: threaten with vague 'knowledge'
step 2: doug runs away scurred
step 3: profit!!

Last edited by Motormouth; 10-14-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:13 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Motormouth
yeah really, I love the childish mind games he thinks will work on you. LOL
Well...

Old 10-14-2009, 07:13 PM
doug

See here is the thing JT.. you've requested me and you have a beer to 'talk' things over.. problem is... i don't speak snake.. so i don't see what type of conversation we could ever have
Old 10-14-2009, 07:21 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

"he said that I didnt put things in a motor that I have pictures and proof of doing. Its my word against his"

JT, are you saying that that is not the engine you sold, that somehow vtr put a different set of heads or something similar, and run it to make it look like it was wasnt jsut installed just to discredit you...you know how crazy that sounds dont you?...i mean, JZ was present the whole time there...

dont hide now....sure it looks like gangbang on you, but the accusations and the evidence speaks for itself and you ahve yet to produce any... i mean you should stand by what you do...

also another thing.... if they paid you half then dont finish the car...it speaks much worst of you that you let such crap come out of your shop....you cant jsut excuse yourself sayin they didnt pay full price....you ovbiously agreed to somethign or the cars wouldnt have left your shop.

You are also showing somethign that you did not do from what you sold anyways besides the pistons..... you quote clearly says blue printed engine...and then you claim you wish you had documented things more????? ....that makes no sense, do it make sense to you?
Your are either not selling everything you quote or did JZ not pay full price?

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 10-14-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:25 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
"he said that I didnt put things in a motor that I have pictures and proof of doing. Its my word against his"

JT, are you saying that that is not the engine you sold, that somehow vtr put a different set of heads or something similar, and run it to make it look like it was wasnt jsut installed just to discredit you...you know how crazy that sounds dont you?...i mean, JZ was present the whole time there...

dont hide now... i mean you should stand by what you do...also another thing.... if they paid you half then dont finish the car...it speaks much worst of you that you let such crap come out of your shop....you cant jsut excuse yourself sayin they didnt pay full price....you ovbiously agreed to somethign or the cars wouldnt have left your shop
LOL that JT thinks Vinny/VTR gives a f*ck about him enough to go to that much trouble just to discredit him.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 10-14-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:27 PM
Motormouth
Banned

so apparently, JT documented all of his builds with photographic evidence. I wasn't aware shops did this.

so of course this means that he is going to post the pictures proving he did in fact install the parts.

amirite?
Old 10-14-2009, 07:27 PM
doug

here is where i'm lost about this oil pan.. ok so the guy paid for half right? and the job is only half done.. in most cases don't you pay a deposit which is usually less than half and then pay the rest when the job is completed?

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane