Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

let's slow down and give him a chance to catch up. a gang bang doesn't usually end with everyone able to walk.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:36 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Motormouth
so apparently, JT documented all of his builds with photographic evidence. I wasn't aware shops did this.

so of course this means that he is going to post the pictures proving he did in fact install the parts.

amirite?
I saw JT mention pics, but he didn't post any. Where da pics of Jon's motor?

More importantly... (if he really has them) how can the authenticity of those pics be verified? It's not the same as a video with the car's owner standing there.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 10-14-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:43 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Darren(wonders if his post classifies as cliche, given the recent comment by JT..)
Old 10-14-2009, 09:09 PM
go-fast
Banned

JT,

just explain the oil pump from JZurita's engine.

this is my first question also

can you post whatever info you have on this build?
Old 10-14-2009, 09:18 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

let's slow down and give him a chance to catch up. a gang bang doesn't usually end with everyone able to walk.
First hand knowledge, Tom?
Old 10-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Motormouth
Banned

I don't carry a folding wheelchair in my car for the hell of it.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:29 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

I don't carry a folding wheelchair in my car for the hell of it.
I'm sitting at my desk at home and I actually laughed out loud to myself at that.

Well played sir, well played.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:10 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by JTinFL
I am not trying to get the thread locked. If I did, your boy would just delete what was needed and start a thread in your name or whoevers name it would be needed to start it in so it would survive.

JayZ, please elaborate on what I have done. So, I built two engines that ran over 4000 thousand miles and a years time that had some issues that were both putting down some of the top horsepower on the boards. Then, I offer to help them out and stand behind my work for free EVEN though I dont have a shop any longer..... Damn, youre right, that does sound shady?
You must be referring to me in the "your boy" post. Well I only made doug the OP because the other people I made the OP you had them delete the thread Atleast I know with Doug as the OP the truth will be said. So please keep me out of your text.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:01 AM
JTinFL

Originally Posted by r0mey
You must be referring to me in the "your boy" post. Well I only made doug the OP because the other people I made the OP you had them delete the thread Atleast I know with Doug as the OP the truth will be said. So please keep me out of your text.
I feel ya, anything for the sake of drama to keep these boards "Alive"! You sir need an award for going that extra mile.

I have no idea what oil pump thing you guys are talking about at all. I can't keep up with all the random things that you are saying when I have no idea what they are? I havent been on the boards in a couple months, havent looked on here, havent really heard a thing.

I'm out of here...

Last edited by JTinFL; 10-15-2009 at 04:03 AM. Reason: To hopefully add some more drama to this suffering forum
Old 10-15-2009, 04:49 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

I feel ya, anything for the sake of drama to keep these boards "Alive"! You sir need an award for going that extra mile.

I have no idea what oil pump thing you guys are talking about at all. I can't keep up with all the random things that you are saying when I have no idea what they are? I havent been on the boards in a couple months, havent looked on here, havent really heard a thing.

I'm out of here...
Ummm... Spare us the lame excuses. Did you even bother to watch the 30 minute teardown video? Because if you did, you would know exactly what we are talking about reference the oil pump. Keep playing dumb. It serves you well.

BTW... We're still waiting to see those pics you claim to have. Put up or shut up.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 10-15-2009 at 05:03 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:07 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

First off, I have never not installed something that I said I did. F U C K VTR, already.

Peace...
Attacking a shop that is performig clean up work should not be given the middle finger like you have done with the above statement. All VTR did was a job that was asked of them.... Not cool!

Last edited by Highway Riding; 10-15-2009 at 05:09 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:42 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I'm out of here...
you know.. the oil pump thing we have been discussing for the past 4 or 5 pages? its only been the top topic of discussion since the tear down video.. you know since it was simular to how chris blew his motor from a 'faulty oil pump' .. you know? interesting you have noticed all the drama but havn't notice the comments on the oil pump.. selective reading i guess
Old 10-15-2009, 05:53 AM
XKR

Holy ****......how did I miss this.... Thanks for heads up "J"

Hi JT

After seeing your reason for the DipStick coming out the side of the motor ( was not fully paid) I called Sharif at 5am this morning promising him I will pay him in full.....I dont want my dipstick coming out my new radio

JT...JT...JT....The only thing you could do at this point to save whats left of your name is to correct the mistake with JZ's car....All this back and forth will only spill over into the other site. Contact JZ yourSELF....not through a third person....

Let me clear something up!!!!!...As far as AAM having more to offer you than FP......I was the one pushing Sharif to hire you....this was at the point where he could have really use the help. The problem for you was FP had strict rules were there would be no HALFASSING customers cars, which was explained to you. Sharif was not going to allow you to walk up into a well ran buisness and act like a superstar....He was not willing to start you at the top as AAM did.

In my opinion...you would have learned alot from FP. You need a kick in the azz on how to run a top notch shop. Its takes less talk and more action...not the other way around. HONESTY !!! Oh yeah...lets not forget HONESTY...

I feel like an azz because I supported you on here...I supported you getting a job at FP ....I guess this worked out for the best...because if you had taken FP's offer and then f@cked things up over there....I would really have looked like the fool. Like I said contact JZ and fix this.

Last edited by XKR; 10-15-2009 at 06:00 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:26 AM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by XKR
Holy ****......how did I miss this.... Thanks for heads up "J"

Hi JT

After seeing your reason for the DipStick coming out the side of the motor ( was not fully paid) I called Sharif at 5am this morning promising him I will pay him in full.....I dont want my dipstick coming out my new radio

JT...JT...JT....The only thing you could do at this point to save whats left of your name is to correct the mistake with JZ's car....All this back and forth will only spill over into the other site. Contact JZ yourSELF....not through a third person....

Let me clear something up!!!!!...As far as AAM having more to offer you than FP......I was the one pushing Sharif to hire you....this was at the point where he could have really use the help. The problem for you was FP had strict rules were there would be no HALFASSING customers cars, which was explained to you. Sharif was not going to allow you to walk up into a well ran buisness and act like a superstar....He was not willing to start you at the top as AAM did.

In my opinion...you would have learned alot from FP. You need a kick in the azz on how to run a top notch shop. Its takes less talk and more action...not the other way around. HONESTY !!! Oh yeah...lets not forget HONESTY...

I feel like an azz because I supported you on here...I supported you getting a job at FP ....I guess this worked out for the best...because if you had taken FP's offer and then f@cked things up over there....I would really have looked like the fool. Like I said contact JZ and fix this.
Agreed .Well said, well said
Old 10-15-2009, 06:54 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

And WTF is the deal with everyone bringing Matt into this, he never did anything that was biased towards me.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:21 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

I'm out of here...
Why do you always need a scapegoat to blame for your problems? Yes its my fault that you made this thread to celebrate JZ build when you posted your dyno numbers that were all over the place with 5 smoothing. Its my fault that JZ had problems with his built motor. Its my fault that he took it to Vinny and Vinny found parts missing. Its also my fault that you went to AAM and then left outta the blue on a lie to go back to Florida. Its my fault you still got great people fooled and wrapped up in your lies. Its my fault you went into business with several different times and FAILED. Its my fault you run away from what you started. Its also my fault that I let this thread go on so out this info got out public and JZ could have some info posted about his motor. Well now that Ive told everyone what is my fault how about you be a man and tell everyone what is your fault now.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:25 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Why do you always need a scapegoat to blame for your problems? Yes its my fault that you made this thread to celebrate JZ build when you posted your dyno numbers that were all over the place with 5 smoothing. Its my fault that JZ had problems with his built motor. Its my fault that he took it to Vinny and Vinny found parts missing. Its also my fault that you went to AAM and then left outta the blue on a lie to go back to Florida. Its my fault you still got great people fooled and wrapped up in your lies. Its my fault you went into business with several different times and FAILED. Its my fault you run away from what you started. Its also my fault that I let this thread go on so out this info got out public and JZ could have some info posted about his motor. Well now that Ive told everyone what is my fault how about you be a man and tell everyone what is your fault now.
nothing obviously.. its the crack head syndrome.. its not my fault.. its everyone elses
Old 10-15-2009, 07:42 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Old 10-15-2009, 09:35 AM
go-fast
Banned

on the video there was lockwashers behind the oil pump pressure spring....is that your work?i'm trying to keep an even tone with you and let you explain your side of the story.

regarding the oil pan stuff i'm giving you a pass,i was not privy to all of the details but i've personally handed non-paying customers a box of parts and it could go either way with that one.

the motor seems to be pretty damming though,with the exception of some kind of weird motor swap it seems to be your baby.just like xkr i supported you as an underdog in need of protection from unscrupulous shops and feel betrayed.without some sort of reasonable explanation i'm ready to get on the bash bus with the rest of these guy's.

again.....if you could post up the info you have on this build......

Last edited by go-fast; 10-15-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:02 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Romey, I support your efforts in keeping this thread open. Drama is inevitable anytime there is a major issue discovered. But that is like saying all the VRT threads were worthless because of the pages of drama interspersed between the revelations of mass fraud.

This is the same thing here. everyone will put their two cents in (I sure do), but it doesn't invalidate the thread's information.

JT comes on here acting like he watched the video and didn't see anything wrong, then acts confused as to the oil pump issue when that is clearly explained in the video.

Then he bashes the shop for trying to get more business (sound familiar), and FT (for some reason) and finally VTR for doing the tear down and accusing VTR of bias without watching the video (or so he says).

Then he has pictures of his work but does nothing with them (why would he need them if he didn't watch the video?).

Then implies he has dirt on doug or doug's car and then slinks away without a word.

The only one interested in the drama side of this is JT himself, because it obfuscates the purpose here. He would have been better served never posting a word in here if he wasn't ready to seriously discuss or resolve the issues.

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane