Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

GT Motorsports:350ZHRTT, GTM HR Turbo Kit STG 1,GTM HR ECU FLASH, Stock Block Testing

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 04:27 AM
midz350

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam@GTM
Even our turn key flash does not require the end-user sending their ecu, we will provide the tool to flash the ecu yourself. not to mention tech support is always available for any question .

SAM

GT MOTORSPORTS
Hi Sam.. what if I buy the tuner kit now, how can I get the Osiris tuner system because UpRev did not release it yet for the HR?
Old 12-22-2008, 05:19 AM
Sam@GTM
Sponsor
GT Motorsports

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by midz350
Hi Sam.. what if I buy the tuner kit now, how can I get the Osiris tuner system because UpRev did not release it yet for the HR?
You can get it through us no problem .

Sam
Old 12-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Germanguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would love to see the 500 hp intercooler

alex.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Sam@GTM
Sponsor
GT Motorsports

Originally Posted by Germanguy
i would love to see the 500 hp intercooler

alex.
Same massive 3.5 x 13 x 24 Bar and Plate Core Intercooler for all stages, so what you see in the above pics is the same intercooler for the stage one kit

SAM
Old 12-27-2008, 03:22 PM
midz350

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hi Sam.. I just want to ask you about the tuning of the HR since you already did test it, hear it goes :
the fuel in my country is 95 (RON) equivalent to 90-91 US and the temperature here varies from 32F to 120F between the winter and summer. (and of course the kit is STG 1 GTM and Osiris tuner) so what do you think is the save limit here?
Thanks alot.

Last edited by midz350; 12-27-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 03:31 PM
Phantom Menace

wish listing...
Old 12-29-2008, 01:04 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by midz350
Hi Sam.. I just want to ask you about the tuning of the HR since you already did test it, hear it goes :
the fuel in my country is 95 (RON) equivalent to 90-91 US and the temperature here varies from 32F to 120F between the winter and summer. (and of course the kit is STG 1 GTM and Osiris tuner) so what do you think is the save limit here?
Thanks alot.
450whp all day long

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 12-29-2008, 02:20 PM
ToastZ

George/Sam,

Any sound clips available for the GTM 3" exhaust ?
Old 12-29-2008, 02:40 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

What would be the price on the turn-key kit w/external gates and GTM downpipes?
Old 12-29-2008, 03:50 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
What would be the price on the turn-key kit w/external gates and GTM downpipes?
$8,600 plus shipping, In-stock.

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 12-30-2008, 07:37 AM
NETSHARK

Nice Work Guys !! Who said GReddy Tuner is any better than GTM am sorry George for what i said before about ur kit WOW seems to be the Best Bang for the Buck all of this with Just Stage 1 what if i jumped to stage 4 !!! damn i`ll be well over 1000 !!

Originally Posted by UpRev
You're thinking about the VVEL VHR motor I think. Those technically have a throttle body but only to keep birds out when the motor is off. They don't use fuel to adjust idle, they still use the valve control as they do for all RPM control.

The kit he is showcasing is the for the HR motor vehicles.
But the VHR got a good thing over the HR which is the MAP Sensor so with a Reflash it will be a soild Tune a fuel Density from the Factory ECU WOW thats the deal no more standalones do you think it can be done ?
Old 12-30-2008, 08:21 AM
sintaxeror

...We have spent a lot of time on our installation instructions with photos and parts list to make things very straight forward for the do it yourselfers...

SAM

GT MOTORSPORTS
Is it possible to get an electronic copy of the instructions? I would like to read over and try and assess my skill level against it.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:19 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
its it just a hobby for you to put your foot in your mouth? let me know if you have a sister.. that talent might come in handy
Old 12-30-2008, 12:11 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by sintaxeror
Is it possible to get an electronic copy of the instructions? I would like to read over and try and assess my skill level against it.
Yes, as soon as they are ready I will forward you a copy, they will also be available on our website.

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 12-31-2008, 11:58 AM
warmmilk

do you by any chance have a very low boost number (4-6 psi). reason i'm asking is for road racing. me still being pretty noobish, i don't really wanna be on the track with nearly 500whp on tap. something like 380-400 (still alot for a noob) would be alot better for me.

also, osiris for the de's has up to 5 maps switchable with the cruise control buttons, is it the same deal for the hr osiris? If multiple maps are available, how many are included in the 10,5xx quote? i'm assuming just one...
Old 12-31-2008, 07:23 PM
Sam@GTM
Sponsor
GT Motorsports

Originally Posted by warmmilk
do you by any chance have a very low boost number (4-6 psi). reason i'm asking is for road racing. me still being pretty noobish, i don't really wanna be on the track with nearly 500whp on tap. something like 380-400 (still alot for a noob) would be alot better for me.
At 5 psi you should be right around 400whp.

Originally Posted by warmmilk
also, osiris for the de's has up to 5 maps switchable with the cruise control buttons, is it the same deal for the hr osiris? If multiple maps are available, how many are included in the 10,5xx quote? i'm assuming just one...
Yes the same for the HR, Multiple maps are available, The turn key kit comes with two maps 91 and 93 octain

SAM

Last edited by Sam@GTM; 12-31-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:55 PM
neverenough

At 5 psi you should be right around 400whp.

Yes the same for the HR, Multiple maps are available, The turn key kit comes with two maps 91 and 93 octain

SAM
What if you have a base with no cruise? How would you change between maps?
Old 01-01-2009, 04:30 AM
supernadc2
Banned

Went to GTM today to have my Big Brake Kit installed.

I've been talking back and forth with Sam about the GTM TT kit as well and it looks like im finally landing on it. Sam had me jump in the 350HR TT test car they have which they got all these results from and ****!
Honestly i was so impressed and it wasnt only from the power this setup put out but what sam had promised me when i began to look at this kit when it was introduced.
Under normal driving conditions its so relative to stock its amazing but once you start to build the way it spools up and you feel boost is just a whole different feeling. Every gear is so smooth in shifiting and the stock clutch actually holds up very well under the pressure applied to it.
I was worried about 2 things when i wanted to do this setup and that was sound and driveability.
I wanted to keep my car as low profile as possible, and this setup does not make my car any louder than it is than with the nismo i have on their now under normal driving conditions. GTM is also going to thermal coat and hide all turbo accessories required to keep me out of trouble and it looks so stealth u wouldnt believe it.
Second, the car like i said handles like its straight out of the factory and i think thats what had me sold on this product.
I wasnt expected to go in until the middle of feb and even sam doesnt know it yet but i am gonna try my best to have her dropped off on friday to begin the twins setup and i really cant wait.
Just putting it out their sam is a buisness man just like a lot of othet shops on this forum but i went in their with a want and he gave me every option and alternative as cost affective and beneficial to me as possible. I have nothing to gain by telling you how great of a experience i had their by just spending a few hours with him except that in case any of your were thinking about this and had doubts just talk to GTM, they are awesome people.
Looking forward to seeing u guys real soon! Thanks again for the Big Brake Kit setup. Happy New Year GTM and all the rest of you too!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:53 AM
terrycs

^^^ You won't regret it. Just make sure to budget for the extras ... I know you're gonna want them!
Old 01-02-2009, 11:20 AM
supernadc2
Banned

Im dropping her off today for the GTM TT. I wasnt going to until next month but i really loved the setup.

2 Weeks!!

Quick Reply: GT Motorsports:350ZHRTT, GTM HR Turbo Kit STG 1,GTM HR ECU FLASH, Stock Block Testing