Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

GT Motorsports:350ZHRTT, GTM HR Turbo Kit STG 1,GTM HR ECU FLASH, Stock Block Testing

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 02:11 PM
UpRev
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by warmmilk
do you by any chance have a very low boost number (4-6 psi). reason i'm asking is for road racing. me still being pretty noobish, i don't really wanna be on the track with nearly 500whp on tap. something like 380-400 (still alot for a noob) would be alot better for me.

also, osiris for the de's has up to 5 maps switchable with the cruise control buttons, is it the same deal for the hr osiris? If multiple maps are available, how many are included in the 10,5xx quote? i'm assuming just one...
These kits will come with an OEM version of Osiris. Map switching, for CARB purposes will be limited to octane ratings.

You have the ability to upgrade to Osiris Tuner from the OEM through GTM if you're either not concerned with CARB approval, or you need more flexibility in your tune. We're currently setting up pricing structure for this upgrade.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:19 PM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by turbocad6
ok, I've got a question, is this setup still using the 2 maf sensors? do they top out at a certain cfm? is speed density an option with the stock ecu?

also, while I'm asking questions, I'm assuming this comes with the uprev cipher? does it come with the tuner version or can it be upgraded to it? this kit looks badass, considering it for my hr swap...

last question, what's the difference between the z kit & the g kit?, I see a $500 difference, is it plumbing or?. I'm looking to fit this in an fx...
It comes with Osiris OEM. We're still working out the kinks in pricing to make sure Sam can sell a kit that can be eventually CARB approved and also service customers properly. Osiris Tuner will be an upgrade to this kit and we're working on the pricing currently.

As far as fitting the FX... wow that would be a highway monster, do it!
Old 02-18-2009, 02:24 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The kit should fit a G35x, although we have not done it so I can not confirm 100%

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 02-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Peak350

Originally Posted by fstrnldr
you can see the mafs in several of the pics on the first page ... they just didn't use the stock housings, only the sensor itself.
Dang, see them now, blow through. Good to see that.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Germanguy

sam u go pm.
bump, when will be the new pipes rdy?
alex
Old 04-29-2009, 07:17 AM
tiguy99

Who's car is that on page one? I'd love to see some video clips and hear how the exhaust sounds etc.

If the sound level can be configured around stock level db or even like the sound level of the GTR, the car can be a super sleeper with this kit!
Old 04-29-2009, 07:24 AM
supernadc2
Banned

Originally Posted by tiguy99
Who's car is that on page one? I'd love to see some video clips and hear how the exhaust sounds etc.

If the sound level can be configured around stock level db or even like the sound level of the GTR, the car can be a super sleeper with this kit!
The car on the page one of this thread is GTM's test car. If you find the thread about my car you'll have a sound clip of it on the dyno when it hit 518whp at 10psi. I think she sounds way better than a GTR lol but thas cuz im cocky like that haha. jk. But honestly the exhaust sounds great for everyday driving but when u get on it, ive had my girl tell me she can hear me coming off the freeway exit haha. Oh an the thermal black coating like i did will give u that additional super stealth look. I have fooled many.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:01 AM
BigMo350z

Im getting this kit! for sure in the future! someday!
Old 06-06-2009, 08:58 PM
mikepail

Sam,
Any update on the ability to use the stock strut tower brace?

Thanks!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:11 PM
tiguy99

Originally Posted by supernadc2
The car on the page one of this thread is GTM's test car. If you find the thread about my car you'll have a sound clip of it on the dyno when it hit 518whp at 10psi. I think she sounds way better than a GTR lol but thas cuz im cocky like that haha. jk. But honestly the exhaust sounds great for everyday driving but when u get on it, ive had my girl tell me she can hear me coming off the freeway exit haha. Oh an the thermal black coating like i did will give u that additional super stealth look. I have fooled many.
As much as I'm on this forum, why did I just now see your response supernadc2?

I'm going to check out your sound clip right now. The GTM kit sounds like an awesome package
Old 06-09-2009, 10:09 PM
jace350z

I'm hooked! I miss boost. Next step...sell Harley. Harley forsale! ha I'd like to know shipping cost to Hawaii.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:30 AM
Germanguy

first of all:
GTM has one of the best costumer services in 350z community! thanks for the invoice sam!

Got a question: someone told me, that you will get the most hp out an F/I exhaust, if its as straight as possible. now I saw, that your 3" true dual has many 90° angles. how can this be?

Alex
Old 06-19-2009, 04:55 AM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Germanguy
first of all:
GTM has one of the best costumer services in 350z community! thanks for the invoice sam!

Got a question: someone told me, that you will get the most hp out an F/I exhaust, if its as straight as possible. now I saw, that your 3" true dual has many 90° angles. how can this be?

Alex
Yes, as straight as possible is best, but the loss is minimal if you consider that the bend is all the way at the end of the exhaust where velocity has slowed and the charge is cooler. It's also very important to make it fit with good clearances and that exhaust won't be hitting any speed bumps. Well done guys.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:11 AM
supernadc2
Banned

The air flow restriction is very minimum on the GTM exhaust and honestly a better reason to go with it is trouble. The exhaust looks exactly like stock to the normal person an city driving sounds a little deeper but not much. Has caused me no trouble what so ever. The fact that people in california love speed bumps and crappy drive ways has caused me to scrape the hell an bottom out my exhaust everywhere. Sucks but not much can be done.
Long story short, personal recommendation is to stick to GTM exhaust.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:42 AM
Germanguy

sick. because of speedbumps! thanks for the story
Old 07-10-2009, 02:06 AM
SimC33

Sam, have a couple questions. First, can the kit be installed and run WITHOUT the GTM downpipes that are not included with the turn key? Or are they REQUIRED? I ask because it may take me a little more time after I purchase the kit to be able to buy the downpipes.

Second, Is there any way you could email me the installation pictures and what not for the kit so I can look over it and decide if my mechanic level is up to the task? my email is blkcamaro55@yahoo.com

Lasly,

Does the black coating on the kit cost extra? and if so, how much?

Thanks Sam,

Joey
Old 07-20-2009, 06:33 PM
ryanschram

George or Sam,

Could you send me a link or email (ryan.schram@us.army.mil) with the instructions? I need to see if I will be able to tackle the install myself, or save longer to have the Z shipped to you for the install.

Also, do you know of any reputable shops that could do the install near Kansas City?
Old 09-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Germanguy

not found. any of these three.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Sam@GTM
Sponsor
GT Motorsports

http://www.gtmotorsports.com/Manuals...ual_350ZHR.pdf

http://www.gtmotorsports.com/Manuals...ist_350ZHR.pdf

http://www.gtmotorsports.com/Manuals...own_350ZHR.pdf

Sam
Old 09-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Sam@GTM
Sponsor
GT Motorsports

Originally Posted by Germanguy
not found. any of these three.

Try now

Sam

Quick Reply: GT Motorsports:350ZHRTT, GTM HR Turbo Kit STG 1,GTM HR ECU FLASH, Stock Block Testing