Old 05-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Manjot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ Reminds him of Revshift lol.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:19 AM
J. Dub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GAMERMODZoCOM
Just an update for everyone, there has been a bit of a delay. This delay is because the engineer found some areas that could improved upon over the design we were getting ready to test tomorrow. He is making the changes now and should have the latest design ready by Monday or Tuesday.
I hope we get to see it today.

Attached Thumbnails Someone is working on an intake manifold for us-do-want-meow.jpg  
Old 05-04-2010, 08:28 AM
GAMERMODZoCOM

I am waiting on the phone call. I haven't called yet because it is still a little early and I know if it had arrived my phone would be ringing immediately.

We will see if it's ready by the end of the day. Depending on the time will determine if we start on the dyno'ing today or not.

Development is such a lengthy process and it's hard to put set deadlines on so we are going by what the engineer is telling us.

EDIT: Just found out it's going to be Friday. Sorry guys, as I stated above, development is a tough process to go through and delays are bound to happen. Believe me when I tell you, no one wants this done more than S&R and myself.

Last edited by GAMERMODZoCOM; 05-04-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

next friday will come by and it will be pushed back to the following friday so on and so on until people lose interest and forget this thread ever exisited.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:46 AM
kacz07

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

You got Clay Aiken pumped for this letdown? Surely, there will be hell to pay.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:55 AM
J. Dub

I am waiting on the phone call. I haven't called yet because it is still a little early and I know if it had arrived my phone would be ringing immediately.

We will see if it's ready by the end of the day. Depending on the time will determine if we start on the dyno'ing today or not.

Development is such a lengthy process and it's hard to put set deadlines on so we are going by what the engineer is telling us.

EDIT: Just found out it's going to be Friday. Sorry guys, as I stated above, development is a tough process to go through and delays are bound to happen. Believe me when I tell you, no one wants this done more than S&R and myself.
Originally Posted by kacz07
You got Clay Aiken pumped for this letdown? Surely, there will be hell to pay.

It's true. Clay, myself, some peeps from that 70's show... We were all waiting in hopes. And this news, well.... We just can't believe it.
I think the only very few people that are happy about this news are the ones that are banking on this being another rev shift manifold.

Last edited by J. Dub; 05-04-2010 at 09:57 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:09 AM
kyle22

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

its okay im getting use to dissapointment...
Old 05-04-2010, 11:20 AM
J. Dub

For those that keep being let down....

It's ok...

I found a picture of a looter smoking a pink pipe.... You're welcome.

Old 05-04-2010, 11:25 AM
jblz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nexx
next friday will come by and it will be pushed back to the following friday so on and so on until people lose interest and forget this thread ever exisited.
So why do you just move on then. Apparently, a twin set up and 12K posts makes and you Barney Bad@ss.

The fact that the thread was started means that they are at least making an attempt. And at the very least, an attempt at developing a new manifold from scratch is worthy of a thread. Sorry it doesn't meet your time-line.

Or, maybe your right, the engineers at S&R really just sit in their offices and hatch evil plans to start random threads just to trick us, and you - Barney, called them on it by raising you cute BS flag. Your such a bad@ss.

You know, the guys that come on here and flex their internet muscle, remind me of the kids who got their lunch money stolen in middle school. And now because they have 15K invested in their car, they come online (where it's safe) and they make stupid bullying comments to rebuild that self esteem that they lost in middle school.

Most people are on here just to learn and enjoy their hobby. But there are always that few, who think that because they have a lot of posts (like that means ****), they get to be d!cks. Go show off somewhere else man. Its a bunch of dudes on here man. Nobody thinks your hard...or cares.

I'll wait for your childish response now, attacking my grammar, or my low post count, or the fact that I'm not boosted, or whatever. Have at it hard charger. Show us all how bad@ss you are by attacking me back or justifying why you keep posting useless comments with no other intention then just to be a d!ck. But I bet what won't happen is that you take 3 steps back and just realize "yeah, I had nothing constructive to say, so instead I posted some antagonistic junk just because that's the trend on these forums." I bet that won't happen.

Last edited by jblz; 05-04-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:48 AM
J. Dub

Originally Posted by jblz
So why do you just move on then. Apparently, a twin set up and 12K posts makes and you Barney Bad@ss.

The fact that the thread was started means that they are at least making an attempt. And at the very least, an attempt at developing a new manifold from scratch is worthy of a thread. Sorry it doesn't meet your time-line.

Or, maybe your right, the engineers at S&R really just sit in their offices and hatch evil plans to start random threads just to trick us, and you - Barney, called them on it by raising you cute BS flag. Your such a bad@ss.

You know, the guys that come on here and flex their internet muscle, remind me of the kids who got their lunch money stolen in middle school. And now because they have 15K invested in their car, they come online (where it's safe) and they make stupid bullying comments to rebuild that self esteem that they lost in middle school.

Most people are on here just to learn and enjoy their hobby. But there are always that few, who think that because they have a lot of posts (like that means ****), they get to be d!cks. Go show off somewhere else man. Its a bunch of dudes on here man. Nobody thinks your hard...or cares.

I'll wait for your childish response now, attacking my grammar, or my low post count, or the fact that I'm not boosted, or whatever. Have at it hard charger. Show us all how bad@ss you are by attacking me back or justifying why you keep posting useless comments with no other intention then just to be a d!ck.
Shouldn't you be making sandwiches?
I, for one, love to E-thug. Afterall, let's be honest here.... I have no life except for my friends on myspace... Whom, of course, I never met. All I do is collect tax money cause I'm w/o job due to lack of self-esteem which occured, as you mentioned, in high school. All I do is fap, push-ups, and post nay saying posts to others so that I feel.... Yes, just for a second... Like a man. When really, at the end of the day, I'm a scared woman.
In regards to S&R... If I were them, I would for sure start evil hatched plans to build up hopes and dreams... Only to let them come crashing down. (See above why I would).
Let's be frank. I'm jealous of you. You have a low post count. You live in an area better then me. (see my location) and you used new words I've never heard of which made me lol greatly. Barney bad ***. Classic. My next post to a newbie will have that in it.
However, please know the difference between you're... And your. You placed too many yours, where you're should have been. But I can't blame you. Cause in high school while I was being picked on and getting beaten up cause of my nerdacious acts... You were living the dream. Thus you had no time to study.
Luckily for us all, and for the better internets... You have me here, grammar ****.

I did manage to find a pic of me and my online friend E-thuggin. Just to show you how muscular I am.

P.S. This was just in fun to get some more eyes on the upcoming S&R mani. Just tryin to bring the funnies in here while we all wait.

Last edited by J. Dub; 05-04-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:07 PM
kyle22

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I like to think the worst, so when we do find out about the manifold I wont be that dissapointed..........Never forget!!...what revshift did. : )
Old 05-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Nexx

damn, J.Dub beat me to it!
Old 05-04-2010, 02:46 PM
GAMERMODZoCOM

I think what peoe aren't grasping is that it MUST HAPPEN because it MUST be made for my time attack car. This is the reason the project started.

Regardless of gains, this is happening because at the end of the day, people that go FI on the HR or VHR must have this.

I understand everyone looking at the expected dates being pushed back and wondering if it is ever going to happen. Most of you don't know what this type of engineering takes. Even if we had it today it is very likely it would be just the first of prototypes and changes would have to be made. While I wish products could be developed perfectly the first time a prototype is made, that's not the real world. We must try and squeeze ever bit of gains we can out of it and maybe even find a balance in gains between NA people and FI people. Right now we don know because we don't have our "one off" yet to play with.

Even if we had it I'm hand and it was perfect, gave huge gains, looked bad ***, etc. We would still be a few months at leaste before the first batch of production was done.

Be patient, follow the progress if it interests you and see what we are going through to bring this to market for everyone.

No one hates set backs more than the people involved that are trying to get a product to market. Believe me, it happens all too often in my business.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:16 PM
dirtbikr

Regardless of gains, this is happening because at the end of the day, people that go FI on the HR or VHR must have this.
Haha, ummmmm, no?

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 1179
Size:  18.6 KB
Old 05-04-2010, 03:22 PM
GAMERMODZoCOM

Originally Posted by dirtbikr
Haha, ummmmm, no?

The stock plenum is plastic which can not hold a whole lot of pressure. Also because it may flex under pressure, this would change how the air flows.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Nexx

The stock plenum is plastic which can not hold a whole lot of pressure. Also because it may flex under pressure, this would change how the air flows.
huh? plastic? srs?

Quick Reply: Someone is working on an intake manifold for us