Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

16-year-old kills moped rider & dumps Z in the lake

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 12:32 PM
Flee0588

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Datapimp
Let’s be honest here. You have a 16 year old kid driving a car that is way too much machine for his driving experience. Killing someone in an area that has a well known and documented road racing problem. Loosing control of a car that has one of the best traction control systems available in a modern automobile. Then flying across a wide median, a couple lanes of on coming traffic and ending up in a pond.

I could be wrong, but I believe the speed limit on that stretch of road is 45mph. Now c’mon, to go through all that you would have to be going a lot faster than 45.

Theory of deduction for those who do not subscribe to being PC; of course he was hauling a$$ and/or road racing. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
+1 look at sky-shot picture. The kid was definitely speeding to end up in the lake like that, even after crossing several curbs and a median.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:41 PM
10sec_CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh ya dont forget that it rained just before the crash.. I have seen SO MANY pictures and post about people who crashed because of the rain and they werent speeding..
Old 09-27-2007, 12:42 PM
Deftones

I bet the chubby dork is crying over his car getting dumped in a pond and not about the guy whose life he just took. Jordan Lampley is a total douchebag. Nobody cares about a 16 year old piece of **** kid that can't drive, except maybe other 16 year old piece of **** kids that can't drive. Every douche I just watched in that video needs to self-terminate. The end.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:42 PM
NGZ

Son of a *****
Old 09-27-2007, 12:50 PM
WYZIWYG

Received 203 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by Tubbs
Sorry guys. Had to do it. That Moped guy had a weird look in his face. I had to take him out.
Wait a minute! You drove all the way down from B.C. to kill a guy on a moped? I'm throwing the flag on this one....
Old 09-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Datapimp

Originally Posted by 10sec_CRX
Oh ya dont forget that it rained just before the crash.. I have seen SO MANY pictures and post about people who crashed because of the rain and they werent speeding..
I drive in the rain all the time and have never once even slightly lost control. Again, we are back to too much car for an inexperienced 16 year old driver to handle. The result is an innocent man is dead and a family is grieving. Is this man dead because it rained? Or is he dead because of the unnecessary actions of another?
Old 09-27-2007, 12:51 PM
blazed54

The laws of this country are f'd up and since he's 16, showing remorse, and can't be accused of intentionally killing that moped rider, i believe he will get off with a slap on the wrist. No real jail time, possible correctional facility for a short period.
True story, a student at my high school "16 at the time" was driving his parent bought s14 home DRUNK after a party, and killed a GOOD SAMARITAN. The person he killed had pulled over in the middle of the night to help another motorist who had a flat tire. Now you can all imagine how infinitely messed up that is and would scream for justice. But now I see him at clubs hanging and drinking beers with his friends and I don't think he served any jail time whatsoever. The only thing is that he doesn't have his licence...yet.

And rain is no excuse for getting in an accident. When it rains I drive much much more safely and never try to push the car past what i know to be safe. Because i know responsibility and will never let rain to force me to lose control and hit someone...

Last edited by blazed54; 09-27-2007 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:55 PM
RedLine 350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it did rain, the driver should be aware that you can't weave in and out of traffic. Damn, it's only rain. Try driving on snow/ice.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:56 PM
High Octane

Originally Posted by 2TH PWR
Hey I'm 16 and I just bought a 350Z with my own money! LOL! Gonna go race some twisties now K, BRB!

K I totally just killed a guy on a moped! LOL. HA I'm 16 and I will get away with it! And dad says he isn't mad. NOW I buy a GTR with my own MONEY! YAY!

WOOOOOW. Thanks for the insight Jordan Lampley. "Johhny and Trevor are really good kids, I feel really bad for JOHNNY, I don't know how he can get through that as a teenager" HEY MORON, What about the dude he just killed and his family?

I'm so pissed.
What the hell do you do to be able to afford a $30k at age 16? When I was 16, I struggled to pay off my Civic + gas. Times sure have changed...
Old 09-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Datapimp

Originally Posted by blazed54
The laws of this country are f'd up and since he's 16, showing remorse, and can't be accused of intentionally killing that moped rider, i believe he will get off with a slap on the wrist. No real jail time, possible correctional facility for a short period.
True story, a student at my high school "16 at the time" was driving his parent bought s14 home DRUNK after a party, and killed a GOOD SAMARITAN. The person he killed had pulled over in the middle of the night to help another motorist who had a flat tire. Now you can all imagine how infinitely messed up that is and would scream for justice. But now I see him at clubs hanging and drinking beers with his friend and I don't think he served any jail time whatsoever. The only thing is that he doesn't have his licence...yet.
That's so F-ed up man.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:59 PM
10sec_CRX

Damn people need to learn to read it all before posting. It was his Dads Z.. He went over a set of RR tracks in the rain and lost control. $hit happens.. He didnt set out to kill the guy on the skooter..
Old 09-27-2007, 01:03 PM
Datapimp

Originally Posted by High Octane
What the hell do you do to be able to afford a $30k at age 16? When I was 16, I struggled to pay off my Civic + gas. Times sure have changed...
+1 ^

My first car was an old a$$ Celica. I remember having to put $0.17 of gas in it one time to get home. Gas station guy just laughed at me and gave me a quarter. I was like SWEEEET!!! Yes times have changed my brother.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:14 PM
blazed54

Damn people need to learn to read it all before posting. It was his Dads Z.. He went over a set of RR tracks in the rain and lost control. $hit happens.. He didnt set out to kill the guy on the skooter..
Ah, so because it wasn't "intentional" he needen't be responsible for his actions? Also, the fact is that you don't just "lose control" of a car for no reason...unless someone infront of him slammed their brakes forcing him to swerve, you should never lose control of a new car like the Z unless you're doing something WRONG!!!.
So this is not a $hit happens situation you douchebag...
Old 09-27-2007, 01:27 PM
10sec_CRX

Originally Posted by blazed54
Ah, so because it wasn't "intentional" he needen't be responsible for his actions? Also, the fact is that you don't just "lose control" of a car for no reason...unless someone infront of him slammed their brakes forcing him to swerve, you should never lose control of a new car like the Z unless you're doing something WRONG!!!.
So this is not a $hit happens situation you douchebag...

Holly $hit look at this one..

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....t=wrecked+my+Z

What did he do wrong? made a lane change i know..Just do a search for wrecked 350Z im sure you will find a few more.. I was going to say somthing about you calling me a Douchebag but i remember saying..
"You can flame me, hate me, boot me, or even Delete me from your myspace, I dont give a crap its just the way i feel about it.."
Old 09-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Zilvia

kid looks like a wuss......he should have bee driving a miata

fell bad for the moped guy he was only 49
Old 09-27-2007, 01:32 PM
zpeedDemon

hes probably crying because he just lost his precious Z in the lake. I hope he gets what he deserves.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:42 PM
md350

What an idiot. He'll get off with a spanking too because he's "just a kid." If it were the other way around, and the 49 year old killed the kid on a moped, the guy would be in jail for the rest of his life if someone didn't personally hunt him down first. The kid still killed someone, he shouldn't have been pushing a high performance sports car on a twisty road, and his dad shouldn't be letting him drive it. If I had a 16 year old kid and he wanted to drive somewhere, it definitely would NOT be in a Z.

Both the parents and the kid were reckless, and they should both have to answer for it. Use your f*cking heads...someone's dead now because of your stupid actions.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Zazoozle

WTF? man, that story just plain sux. Stupid kid was probably screwing around on the road (and no it wasn't raining, the roadster's top is down in the pic) and ended up killing some poor guy. That sux. Sorry to the loved ones of the moped rider.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:49 PM
TA8CBS

Someone please ban 10sec crx, what an idiot. Deftones, I agree with your assesment of the situation.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:09 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sad day....the poor guy on the moped never knew what hit him.

As for the kid driving, I think he will have a long time to think about his actions, his choices. Sad, sad day. Florida is losing a lot of teens lately:

"By now, the names of the young dead are stacking up: 14-year-old Raquel Carreras of St. Petersburg died Sept. 15 after a car loaded with five others under 15 lost control; 17-year-old Matthew Laidley of Wesley Chapel died on Aug. 29, his two friends seriously injured;... "
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/09/27/Hi...ity_has_.shtml

Last edited by shezzzhot; 09-27-2007 at 02:23 PM.

Quick Reply: 16-year-old kills moped rider & dumps Z in the lake