2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Had enough of Tailgaters

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 02:58 PM
phreaktor
Design Engineer

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by krypto
you've never been to miami then. we got haitians(a race of blacks, maybe 50% of south florida) that refuses to follow the law. for example, on a 3 lane main street, they'll go in the right lane and stopp in the middle of the main street to pickup/dropoff a friend. then they will honk at you if you honk at them. or people here CONSTANTLY making U-turns at intersections that have big signs saying no U-turns. its ridiculous.
LOL I think we are all aware the Hatians are black. You "got Hatians"? You make it sound like an infestation.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:39 PM
richiesaurusrex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just put flame throwers in ur exhaust pipes. thatll be more of a shocker than brake checking them...
Old 05-24-2009, 01:47 AM
JealousZ

drive extra slow
Old 05-24-2009, 02:13 AM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by sporkdevil
You shouldn't get tailgaters in the slow lane. Maybe you should GET THE HELL OUT OF THE FAST LANE! I pass by so many slow d-bags in the fast lane on their phone or, as I saw yesterday, FLOSSING! No one is paying attention to the road, driving the limit or under on the highway, and won't get the hell out of the fast lane.

And if someone is riding your *** on city streets, and you are driving just as fast as the guy next to you, you must realize you are impeding traffic. Please consider that some people have places to go, and you should get the hell out of the way if you don't.
agreed!

nothing worse than people who are out joy riding, doing 5-10mph below the limit and you're stuck behind them. what really ticks me off is when you finally get a passing zone and you blow around these people, they look at you like you have three penises growing out of your head.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:05 AM
NISMO937

Only did this one time but the guy
Whould not get off my a$$ I moved
over to let him pass and he changed
lanes as well to stay behined me I
Don't know if he is trying to race me
Or what but still on probation from the
Speeding ticket I was dong the speed
Limit so I found some pennies in the ash
tray threw them out the window watched
them hit his winshield and he backed off
real quick the car was a pos sunfire
Old 05-24-2009, 01:26 PM
ragingfire

Originally Posted by Denum
Didn't do it in a z, lol In a z, i would just drive slow as possible or move over to the next lane.
If you have another lane to move over to, then you are WRONG.
If you're not in the rightmost lane and there is someone on your ***, you are WRONG. Move your slow *** over to the slow lane.

It's a good thing that I drive a busted *** Camry as a DD because I really don't care about that car since it's definitely worth less than $500. Since I know there's no other "mint" car like my Camry on the road, I have no problem being virtually on top of someone if they're driving slow in the left lane when there's space for them in the right lane. Let's play a game of who gives less of a **** about their life and car. I usually win and they move over.

Last edited by ragingfire; 05-24-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:08 PM
krypto

Originally Posted by phreaktor
LOL I think we are all aware the Hatians are black.
i been around the country and not too many people outside of florida knows of the hatian race so i was jus informing for those who may not know. if only you lived here, then you would know that they ARE an "infestation".
Old 05-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by krypto
i been around the country and not too many people outside of florida knows of the hatian race so i was jus informing for those who may not know. if only you lived here, then you would know that they ARE an "infestation".
Hatians are the chiseled creepy bald black guys who can take your memories, right?