Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Please share your experiences w/ these dealers in NJ, and warranty work.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 06:54 AM
bonestock350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Please share your experiences w/ these dealers in NJ, and warranty work.

I'm having a few problems w/ my Z including the 3rd gear grind. I'm looking for a good dealer to get these problems fixed. These dealers are within 20 miles of me, please share your experiences w/ them, especially if you've had your transmission fixed by them. Thank you! (I tried the North East forum but it's moving too slow, I'd like to have my car back to normal asap)

Hilltop Nissan
East Hanover, NJ

Route 23 Nissan
Butler, NJ

Warnock Nissan
Morristown, NJ

Nissan World Of Denville
Denville, NJ

Nissan 46
Totowa, NJ

O'brien Nissan
Hawthorne, NJ

Lynnes Nissan City
Bloomfield, NJ

Lynnes Nissan West
Stanhope, NJ

Elmwood Nissan
Elmwood Park, NJ

Nissan World Of Springfield
Springfield, NJ

Route 22 Nissan
Hillside, NJ

Ramsey Nissan
Upper Saddle Rive, NJ

East Coast Nissan/N Plain
North Plainfield, NJ

All Brands Nissan
Hackensack, NJ
Old 05-20-2004, 08:39 AM
alienx

Bought my car in Butler. They washed their hands of me the instant I walked out the door after signing the contract. I called from my cell on th eway home to tell them something I forgot, and the salesman would not take or return my call. And when I got him face to face in the delivery , he had a bunch of excuses why he was always busy. Haven't been back in a year and 3 months.

Oh, and they ran me around on damaged mud flaps and the cargo mat that was missing freom my car when i picked it up! Don't feel like reliving that whole nightmare!
Old 05-20-2004, 09:12 AM
rjpaterson
Z Enthusiast

I bought My Roadster at Hilltop. I will never use them for service I've had problems with them with my wifes Sentra.

I use Lynnes in Bloomfield for all my service needs (Roadster/ Frontier and Sentra). They have the best rep for service.

Don't go anywhere near Nissan 46 or Route 23 Nissan there service just S&^KS. I've owned a Nissan car/truck for about 15 years now and have only tried these 4 locations for service.

Hope this helps...
Old 05-20-2004, 09:49 AM
aproy

Originally posted by rjpaterson
I bought My Roadster at Hilltop. I will never use them for service I've had problems with them with my wifes Sentra.

I use Lynnes in Bloomfield for all my service needs (Roadster/ Frontier and Sentra). They have the best rep for service.

Don't go anywhere near Nissan 46 or Route 23 Nissan there service just S&^KS. I've owned a Nissan car/truck for about 15 years now and have only tried these 4 locations for service.

Hope this helps...

im going to have to disagree with you on the Route 23 Nissan thing.

I just got my car back from them today, with 2 new tires, new window operaters, truck latch and struts, full alignment and 15000 mile service. all free, amazing service, nice loaner (2 days to get tires in)

they are great, and im in the "business" i wish that my service department could be half as professional and courtious.

BTW i bought my car from Ramsey Nissan, and i will never go back there. it was a horrible expierence from minute 1. the only reason i went there is because at the time i didnt want to wait and they had the only black 6-speed in northern NJ.
Old 05-20-2004, 12:19 PM
rjpaterson
Z Enthusiast

I took my 2000 Frontier to Route 23 Nissan last August for a tune up and when I got the truck back they had grease on the drivers seat and scratched the front drivers side fender.

When I complained to the service manager he gave me no satisfaction and told me the truck came in with the scratch (And I know it didn't I had just washed it).

As for the grease stain they brought it back in and and attempted to clean it, but the outline of the stain is still there.
Old 05-20-2004, 01:16 PM
johnk024

i bought my car at denville nissan. last time i was there, they gave me areal hard time about getting the amplifier for the bose system replaced. however, i wasn't dealing with the service managerthat i usually do. if you call them ask for rich....he's a service manager and a real good guy.
Old 05-21-2004, 06:45 AM
bonestock350

Sounds like Lynnes in Bloomfield is a good place to go. Do you know if they have fixed any transmissions for the 3rd gear grind? Do you think they will give me a hard time about getting it fixed/replaced?

p.s. I tried asking about the tranny problem at a couple dealers these past few days, they both claimed to have never heard about it. I thought this was a very common problem with this car?
Old 05-21-2004, 07:05 AM
rjpaterson
Z Enthusiast

I don't know if they've fixed any tranny's for that particular problem but they fixed my Frontier's tranny last year while under extended warranty with no questions asked, just had to pay my $50.00 deductable....
Old 05-21-2004, 08:36 PM
Lada350Z

Wink

PINE BELT, toms river is really helpful. thats where i got my 350Z
Old 05-22-2004, 06:34 AM
IsatteliteI

Originally posted by aproy
im going to have to disagree with you on the Route 23 Nissan thing.

I just got my car back from them today, with 2 new tires, new window operaters, truck latch and struts, full alignment and 15000 mile service. all free, amazing service, nice loaner (2 days to get tires in)

they are great, and im in the "business" i wish that my service department could be half as professional and courtious.

BTW i bought my car from Ramsey Nissan, and i will never go back there. it was a horrible expierence from minute 1. the only reason i went there is because at the time i didnt want to wait and they had the only black 6-speed in northern NJ.

They gave you a loaner for the tire thing? I have the extended warranty and they told me that it doesn't cover it, so I have to sit at the dealership for a whole sat. I have another one of those, "great service until I signed the last piece of paper" stories.
Old 05-22-2004, 06:45 AM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I get my services done at ramsey nissan. The showroom is very nice and i havent had any real issues with their service. One thing i noticed is that when they have to drive the car from the parking lot to the garage, they drive it like crazy.