Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Kinetix SSV IM "Dyno Numbers"

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 08:05 AM
mcduck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what booger said... over 6000rpm, A/F=12.0 is too high, at least to run safely. I have no hesitation at 2750rpm with my set up. Keep us working on it, Zach... it takes some time to dial in right, but when you get there you'll be even happier!

SungNamZ... thanks for the info. Sounds like you were able to upgrade injectors and still use the SS box which is my preference.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:32 AM
booger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SungNamZ... thanks for the info. Sounds like you were able to upgrade injectors and still use the SS box which is my preference.

Old 05-31-2005, 08:34 AM
mjedens

Default Any New Dyno #'s from TT's ?

Looking to see some new #'s from the recent deliveries! Anybody?
Old 05-31-2005, 11:25 AM
mcduck

booger, is it possible to re-tune with bigger injectors *without* an ECU reflash. Things didn't work to good for me when I tried the TS reflash before. Not sure they'd be happy to see me back.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:03 PM
booger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes I believe it is possible . John Isbel had 550's in one of the car's he tuned . DFW350Z car . I had mine tuned , but at the time I had troubble with my wiring from the Zietronic's and I didnt know what the problem was . So I sent mine to TS and had them flash for the injectors . He was trying to talk me into a full Vortech flash , but I had plans on going passed 11psi and I wanted some control . If you flash for the full vortech , and leave it hooked up , you can only add fuel and timing retard .You cant take away fuel or timing . A member of this site PMed me saying AAM flashed for the full vortech [ he didnt ask them too...another story ] and he is rich mid range and lean up top . All the numbers end up being [ 0 ] so you can only add not take away.
Mcduck..what size injector's are you thinking of ? If you go to Split Seconds web site , they have a down load called ..... U tune ... It will tell you how to do it and what you need [ OBDII ]
Bill