Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Any VRT customers with the JWT kit???

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 08:34 AM
kjbalto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BriGuy, thanks for ruining this whole thread. You must be about 20 years old the way you're acting. Who the hell cares what VRT claims?? APS claimed a lot of **** too. They claimed that their original kit would be CARB approved didn't they? Peter did nothing but back pedal all the time from what I wrote. I remember Mia and Peter getting at it all the time. This BS has to stop. VRT doesn't have to prove anything and I don't know why you care so much. I for one wanted to read this thread and find out more info on the JWT kit. Not read your posts about how they have to send you dyno graphs and time slips. Let them be. If you don't want to believe their claims, then fine. You can simply tell them that and then drop it. Who cares???? If this forum was all about calling people's bluffs then all of these threads would be worth nothing!!! Do you know how many times I read people's posts and smiled thinking they were full of crap???? I never commented, and if I did I would make one post. Not go back and forth posting 9 pages worth of crap. Grow up. I don't see Sharif and Phunk on here telling VRT to prove their numbers. They are more interested in their cars and helping others, and they don't have time to be calling out suckers who make claims. You should be banned from this board like Peter.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:02 AM
ActionJackson

I agree, premier member or not, we don't need his negative energy on these boards. Its one thing to comment how you're not happy with the numbers posted on the website and ask to have them removed for false advertising, it's another thing to plaster 9 pages worth of put downs, and yellling about how you like to be an ***hole because you can with all the time you spend "not-working" just to nitpick at a company.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:05 AM
vision619

Originally Posted by kjbalto
BriGuy, thanks for ruining this whole thread. You must be about 20 years old the way you're acting. Who the hell cares what VRT claims?? APS claimed a lot of **** too. They claimed that their original kit would be CARB approved didn't they? Peter did nothing but back pedal all the time from what I wrote. I remember Mia and Peter getting at it all the time. This BS has to stop. VRT doesn't have to prove anything and I don't know why you care so much. I for one wanted to read this thread and find out more info on the JWT kit. Not read your posts about how they have to send you dyno graphs and time slips. Let them be. If you don't want to believe their claims, then fine. You can simply tell them that and then drop it. Who cares???? If this forum was all about calling people's bluffs then all of these threads would be worth nothing!!! Do you know how many times I read people's posts and smiled thinking they were full of crap???? I never commented, and if I did I would make one post. Not go back and forth posting 9 pages worth of crap. Grow up. I don't see Sharif and Phunk on here telling VRT to prove their numbers. They are more interested in their cars and helping others, and they don't have time to be calling out suckers who make claims. You should be banned from this board like Peter.
+100

However, If someone makes a claim, inherantly if asked to provide a Dyno sheet, that should not be a problem. Stay Tuned.

BriGuy, after all the name calling particularly the "liar" portion, I have a feeling your about to be given a little lesson in the golden rule of "one should not speak, or in your case ... bash about somthing of which he knows nothing about".

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Old 11-11-2005, 09:13 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kjbalto
Glad I could be of service

You want to know about the JWT kit...read the artice in SportZ...very comprehensive and more information than VRT will give you in this thread.

Last edited by BriGuyMax; 11-11-2005 at 09:15 AM.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:14 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Originally Posted by ActionJackson
I agree, premier member or not, we don't need his negative energy on these boards. Its one thing to comment how you're not happy with the numbers posted on the website and ask to have them removed for false advertising, it's another thing to plaster 9 pages worth of put downs, and yellling about how you like to be an ***hole because you can with all the time you spend "not-working" just to nitpick at a company.
uh oh...here comes the WAAAAMBULANCE...
Old 11-11-2005, 09:17 AM
Vash350Z

BriGUy, instead of asking VRT step up, why dont you ask their "customers" to step up with pics and vids of their cars, since VRT does such wicked awesome work.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:18 AM
vision619

Originally Posted by Vash350Z
BriGUy, instead of asking VRT step up, why dont you ask their "customers" to step up with pics and vids of their cars, since VRT does such wicked awesome work.

+1
Old 11-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Vash350Z

Originally Posted by vision619
+1

Sir, that was directed at you! step up!
Old 11-11-2005, 09:41 AM
ActionJackson

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
uh oh...here comes the WAAAAMBULANCE...
So much for the "come down here and I'll show you how much I'm not a kid." I don't even have to say anything else to that comment.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:42 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Originally Posted by Vash350Z
You're right...it's just that there aren't many of them around besides US HN and Vision.

So Vision...where's some timeslips or dyno slips or videos of YOUR car?? If it's so faptastic..then you should be able to produce better numbers than I can with my weak little APS TT Z.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:43 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Originally Posted by ActionJackson
So much for the "come down here and I'll show you how much I'm not a kid." I don't even have to say anything else to that comment.
That was the intention...do you need some tissue?
Old 11-11-2005, 09:51 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

In other news...I can't believe this thread isn't locked yet...
Old 11-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Nealoc187

Briguymax should be banned because he called out someone for lying and they couldn't provide proof of their claims? What kind of logic is that?

Ban everyone that doesn't share your point of view eh? Great idea...

Last edited by Nealoc187; 11-11-2005 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:52 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Vision must be working hard over there..he's already got a picture in his avatar of what looks like a yellow Z with a Stillen S/Cer clearing hood...
Old 11-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Vash350Z

What about HSN? ive seen no proof of his car other than that weak sig pic.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:09 AM
vision619

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
You're right...it's just that there aren't many of them around besides US HN and Vision.

So Vision...where's some timeslips or dyno slips or videos of YOUR car?? If it's so faptastic..then you should be able to produce better numbers than I can with my weak little APS TT Z.
#1, I am not a VRT customer.
#2, My car has a Eaton Supercharger.

I am using a photo of my car as my Avatar and I will attach another for BriGuyMax's viewing pleasure.

Last edited by vision619; 01-14-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:23 AM
vision619

A few more for you BriGuyMax. Anything bad you can think of to say about my car?

Last edited by vision619; 01-14-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Nealoc187

IIRC this argument was about numbers and performance, not body kits, DVD players, and subwoofers. Could be mistaken though... Why are you trying to bait someone into making comments about your car?
Old 11-11-2005, 10:41 AM
vision619

Originally Posted by Nealoc187
IIRC this argument was about numbers and performance, not body kits, DVD players, and subwoofers. Could be mistaken though... Why are you trying to bait someone into making comments about your car?
He asked about my car so I showed him. But your right. I'm done with him. I have nothing to prove to that jack a$$.

On another note, Dyno sheets from VRT are on the way. They are literally on the way to the Dyno Shop as we speak so hopefully we can get back on topic soon. However I know what numbers this car produces and I'm telling you, It's impressive. No BS.

Last edited by vision619; 11-11-2005 at 10:43 AM.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Nealoc187

I think he asked about pics and vids showing your power production under the impression you had a JWT kit installed by VRT. Not just because he wanted to see your car.

Quick Reply: Any VRT customers with the JWT kit???