Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Any VRT customers with the JWT kit???

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 11:31 AM
MIAPLAYA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
You have a PM
Back at cha.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:48 PM
vision619

Mike hasn't gotten back to me...so I'm assuming I won't be coming out there, I let him know that I don't want to just "look" at their cars...I want to see what they can do on a dyno in person and on a dragstrip in person if I'm going to waste my time going out there.
***Unsubscribing

Peace!

Last edited by vision619; 11-10-2005 at 01:56 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:55 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vision619
That's bull ****. You told Mike you didn't want to come out.
DO NOT PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH.

I'll quote myself from the PM I sent to him....

Mike,

Before we get the process of tranporting me out to California, there are a few things you need to know.

1. If I am going to use my time to travel 2000+ miles each way, I'm not going to simply "look" at a couple Boosted Z's and G's and be satisfied. I want to see what they are capable of..and I don't mean riding around in one on a road course. I want to see solid, concrete evidence that these cars put down the numbers that you claim they do.

2. I'm only available Sundays and Mondays, and I refuse to take leave from work to come out to California to see some cars.

3. I don't see why you really want me to come and see your cars in the first place. I have a Twin Turbo Z with all the handling, braking and supporting mods that you could imagine. I know what the car is capable of stock and modified. All you have to do to make me happy is post up dynos that match the claimed power that all your cars have, and head out to the dragstrip and see what they can do..get it on video and supply timeslips. None of that requires me to fly to San Diego and it would probably be cheaper than flying me roundtrip.

4. As someone else stated in the thread, IN THE FORCED INDUCTION FORUM, we don't car about how the cars preform on a road course...we could really care less...we want to know how they go in a straight line. If that's not what you guys are about then you shouldn't be turbocharging Zs and posting in the forced induction forum...

If you still think I need to "see" your cars...feel free to call me and we can chat.
Brian - 630-660-xxxx
So tell me again...Where the fu*k I said I didn't want to come out there.

I did say that I didn't see the point in me coming out there...but I clearly left the choice open to him to contact me to make arrangements.

Last edited by BriGuyMax; 11-10-2005 at 02:00 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:57 PM
vision619

***Unsubscribing

Peace!

BUMP...

Your a joke
Old 11-10-2005, 01:59 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

***Unsubscribing

Peace!

Nice Ninja edit....bye
Old 11-10-2005, 02:01 PM
mcderns

You might want to take your phone # off there for the world to see Brian.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:03 PM
max2000jp

BUMP...

Your a joke
Are you the VRT's handjob technician? Let VRT speak for themselves.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:04 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Originally Posted by mcderns
You might want to take your phone # off there for the world to see Brian.
Yea I caught that right after I posted it...
Old 11-10-2005, 04:16 PM
theking

I want the five minutes that it took me to read the last two days of this thread back. So how was JWT's dyno? I don't care about track days, road racing or whatever you guys want to do. My problem is that I've tried to ask some valid questions about the kit and they have gone unanswered. Please disreguard the bickering and actually contribute to this forum. So far all you guys have done is marketed. Time to give back.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:57 PM
G352NV

There is another shop in norcal getting one of these kits soon. Maybe more answers will come out. The shop is top notch.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:01 PM
DBZ33

Well I just finished reading this whole thread and all I can say is (BriGuyMax) you are making your self look like a little kid. I am embarrassed to be from the same state as you.

Get over it. They have 5 JWT cars and who cares what power you believe they are putting down. Are you jealous that 3 of them are making more power than your all mighty APS TT kit? Just let it go and enjoy your nice car.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:58 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Originally Posted by DBZ33
Well I just finished reading this whole thread and all I can say is (BriGuyMax) you are making your self look like a little kid. I am embarrassed to be from the same state as you.

Get over it. They have 5 JWT cars and who cares what power you believe they are putting down. Are you jealous that 3 of them are making more power than your all mighty APS TT kit? Just let it go and enjoy your nice car.
You don't get it, they lie and lie and lie some more. I can't stand people that lie on forums...especially the ones that keep lying after they've been caught. And you've even bought into their BS about how much power their cars make without ANY proof more than one dyno graph on a video. Consider yourself duped.

Come out to some of the Chicago Z meets and you can see how much of a "kid" I am. Oh and I'll be impressed with VRTs cars when they pull a quicker 1/4 mile than I have...oh wait...they don't know what a drag strip is...because they are mad tite road racers yo.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:27 PM
ActionJackson

So exactly how many time slips & dyno graphs do you need again? Just to make this clear to them...
Old 11-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

it doesnt matter what anyone says or does. He is just going to complain no matter what.

You cannot reason with some people children.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:01 PM
DBZ33

[/QUOTE]Come out to some of the Chicago Z meets and you can see how much of a "kid" I am. Oh and I'll be impressed with VRTs cars when they pull a quicker 1/4 mile than I have...oh wait...they don't know what a drag strip is...because they are mad tite road racers yo.

Are you threatening me? Or are you just saying that you are not young. Also this is not to back them up because I don't know you or them. But even in there videos they are on a race track. Maybe they are not drag racers. Our cars are not really setup to be drag racing anyway, doesn't mean you can't get a good time as you have shown. I guess it just bothers you more than some other people (if they are really not telling the truth as you say).
Old 11-10-2005, 08:48 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Originally Posted by ActionJackson
So exactly how many time slips & dyno graphs do you need again? Just to make this clear to them...
More than one in a video that doesn't even support their 500+whp claim. The dyno graph in the video states 488whp and a few little birds have told me that it's the HIGHEST that VRT has ever had one of their cars dyno.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:54 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Come out to some of the Chicago Z meets and you can see how much of a "kid" I am. Oh and I'll be impressed with VRTs cars when they pull a quicker 1/4 mile than I have...oh wait...they don't know what a drag strip is...because they are mad tite road racers yo.

Are you threatening me? Or are you just saying that you are not young. Also this is not to back them up because I don't know you or them. But even in there videos they are on a race track. Maybe they are not drag racers. Our cars are not really setup to be drag racing anyway, doesn't mean you can't get a good time as you have shown. I guess it just bothers you more than some other people (if they are really not telling the truth as you say).[/QUOTE]

I'm not threatening you at all.....and I'm not "old" either. I'm just saying come to a Z meet and meet the real me, and I doubt you'll say I act like a kid.

Read your PMs and you can see what VRT is all about...I'll cut and paste what other indenpendent parties (in san diego) have sent me.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:27 PM
DBZ33

Are you threatening me? Or are you just saying that you are not young. Also this is not to back them up because I don't know you or them. But even in there videos they are on a race track. Maybe they are not drag racers. Our cars are not really setup to be drag racing anyway, doesn't mean you can't get a good time as you have shown. I guess it just bothers you more than some other people (if they are really not telling the truth as you say).
I'm not threatening you at all.....and I'm not "old" either. I'm just saying come to a Z meet and meet the real me, and I doubt you'll say I act like a kid.

Read your PMs and you can see what VRT is all about...I'll cut and paste what other indenpendent parties (in san diego) have sent me.[/QUOTE]

From what I read BriGuyMax is right.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

I am sure most those independent parties consist of the people from SFR, a business that is in competition with VRT.

All I can say is I love my car and what VRT did with it.

enough said
Old 11-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Nealoc187

I'm not affiliated with SFR or any other tuner, I don't even own a Z. I don't know SFR from VRT from ABC from XYZ as far as Z tuners go. I just wonder why these guys lie about what they've done with their cars and people just buy into it without even thinking, or maybe it's just that people don't have enough experience, with either Zs or cars in general, to realize that their claims were ludicrous.

To answer the question about how many timeslips and dynos we need to see... for me the answer is more than zero. Because a big fat zero is what they have currently to back up the claims they made of 600hp Zs and 137mph trap speeds a couple weeks ago.

I have no doubt that there are people out there with VRT cars who are perfectly happy with their cars, just like you are USN HM. I have no doubt that they have multiple JWT turbod cars out there running around. My issue with these guys is that they made SPECIFIC NUMERICAL CLAIMS, claimed dyno numbers and claimed track times, and these claims turned out to be complete lies. They never hit these milestones they said they did (600whp and 137mph traps) and when asked for proof, they change the subject and say "well track times and dyno numbers don't really concern us blah blah blah."

It absolutely baffles me that some people are naive enough to take extraordinary claims like this at face value, and baffles me even more that after the extraordinary claims are proved completely and utterly false, proved to be lies because no proof has ever been obtained of said numerical milestones, and people continue to believe and defend folks like that.

In the small business world, all you have is your integrity. All you have is how you represent yourself. These guys flat out lied about what their cars did/can do. They are liars. That doesn't paint a pretty picture for their business ethics, their purported mechanical ability, their ability as tuners, and their honesty in general.

Where I come from, a liar is a liar. Once you start making false claims and lying about what you've accomplished, your believeability is 100% gone, anything you have to say is suspect, and you are - to use a phrase common to this thread - "a joke."

Quick Reply: Any VRT customers with the JWT kit???