Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Utec and high hp numbers.

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 11:02 AM
sentry65
the burninator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Alberto
Wow-this thread took a kinda funny turn, people sharing fighting stories/experience and what not, I 100% agree with the big guy usually doesnt equal a good fighter mentality. Sentry-that cage in the bar is crazy, you would never find anything like that out here, most MMA training sites in MD/VA dont even have cages, just a lot of floor space to roll and a ring to throw down. In all honesty looking back at this thread today-it is all pretty dumb. I cant speak for others but I may have taken Julian's comment the wrong way and unfairly posted, or maybe I didnt, regardless I didnt need to get so nasty, so personal. Julian has his moments, I know I have mine-$hit even Sentry has his flare ups(in the S/C vs turbo debate every other `week) but thats how it goes. You get a bunch of prideful car guys anywhere and $hit goes down-like Ozzie mentioned, Ive seen it first hand. Julian's posting sometimes rubs me the wrong way and I know it goes both ways, I'll refrain from the personal crap from now on, it really is a bad thing when we have business owners, adults, people who spend so much $$$ on a car, rivalries forming between shops/customers, arguing like little kids. Disagreements dont have to end in 3 page flame wars-you all know the arguing over the internet saying....For everybody who read the nonsense Im sorry, thats my apology-that goes to Julian as well-take it for what its worth to you. Somebody quote this so Julian can read in case he added me to the ignore list. I'll leave it at that....
+1 totally agree
we're all car guys who like talking about car stuff.

oh btw, I didn't say that bit about the cage in the bar - that was Old School (we have the same avatar)
Old 01-16-2007, 11:03 AM
BrianLG35C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nismo350ZRT
Feels like I'm on bodybuilding.com now.
It's hilarious and I'm lovin' it.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by Old School
Bigger everything....it gives everything in your body more cells. Not fun having intestines grow so much your stomach sticks out so far you can't see your pecker. lol
This is Dexter Jackson my favorite bodybuilder. I am willing to bet both my nuts that this guy shoots a chit load of steriods, GH, and chit you and I don't even know exsist. His stomach isn't sticking out.

I believe the whole distended stomach amongst bodybuilders has to do with the ungodly amounts of food they eat, therefore stretching out their stomachs and intentines, not because of the drugs they take. You eat 10K+ calories per day for many years and see if your stomach doesn't stretch like a street hookers vagina.
Attached Thumbnails Utec and high hp numbers.-2006arnold_secondf5.jpg  
Old 01-16-2007, 11:11 AM
xsmallpaulx

subscribing, this chit is awesome
5ft 4" 140lbs lets fight
Old 01-16-2007, 11:11 AM
maximumsportZ

Originally Posted by Gman2004
6'4" 210lbs is pretty small other than how tall your are. In other words you must be a bad **** based on what the others have posted here about small guys! Don't under estimate maxiumsportZ!
hahaha, man I've been trying to bulk ever since, its so hard for me to gain!!! I'm about to say F it and use some roids....
Old 01-16-2007, 11:12 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by Nismo350ZRT
Feels like I'm on bodybuilding.com now.
Well I do know more about bodybuilding than I know about cars, which makes me feel better, cause most the guys on this board know more about cars and less about bodybuilding.

I pay guys like Sharif to hook my car up. I kinda get jeaslous of the guys that can work on their own cars. I wish I knew how to work on my car, but at least I know how to mod my body myself. LOL
Old 01-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

This is Dexter Jackson my favorite bodybuilder. I am willing to bet both my nuts that this guy shoots a chit load of steriods, GH, and chit you and I don't even know exsist. His stomach isn't sticking out.

I believe the whole distended stomach amongst bodybuilders has to do with the ungodly amounts of food they eat, therefore stretching out their stomachs and intentines, not because of the drugs they take. You eat 10K+ calories per day for many years and see if your stomach doesn't stretch like a street hookers vagina.

Side effects don't hit everyone. You are preaching to the converted homey. Joined the navy straight out of highschool and weighed 122lbs soaking wet. Started hitting the weights hard and gained 80 lbs. My stomach was always big during bulk. I looked pregnant after i ate. But when its time to reduce calories and cut up....that goes away. GH gut does not. Also a member of bodybuilding.com and probably tried half the sh*t your BBing hero did. Hard gainers don't gain 80 lbs eating weight gainer. lol. Besides...I don't like the stuff that makes you big....I like the stuff that makes you strong.....fina baby...yea.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by maximumsportZ
Wow this thread was entertaining!

BTW, 6'4" 210 here, who wants some???
Ohh...Sexy...
Im 5-11 260 Im somewhat of a fat azz, but I do have alot of muscle tone visible for a fat ****..I used to be 218, but look my best at 245 very solid and smooth..I dont like the really ripped look, makes it look like you care too much about your looks.I prefer the smooth, rough manly look myself, over the metro sexual ripped look..
I need to loos about 25 lbs of fat right now to be happy with my looks.Here is a picture of me 2 summers ago at my peak shape..
Attached Thumbnails Utec and high hp numbers.-2522781190068362666sdympr_ph.jpg  
Old 01-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Mc556

Originally Posted by maximumsportZ
Wow this thread was entertaining!

BTW, 6'4" 210 here, who wants some???

Ok I'm in next time I'm there to visit my family 5'11-190lbs
Loser buys the beer but watch it on the teeth I finally have them all fixed at once(14years hockey)

I wasn't going to post till reading about all this fighting but since I am I will comment on it.

I think this thread is brings to light the two different schools of thought when it comes to cars in general.. There are those that look at function as a measure of how perfect something operates and others that view it as will it work and does it work safely..
While with out a doubt the HKS unit is impressive as I witnessed on Shariffs car during my efi-101 class, but it is overpriced IMO.. I think that at this stage of the cars growth you will have to pay to play it safe or be willing to drop a motor in search of a better value.. I am not in a position to be the one that finds out but it would be nice to see a Haltech E11 on the VQ. I know there are issues with the TB but in time I expect to see this and others like it as a middle of the road option.. I'm going FI as soon as I find the time to install my kit and really wanted to go this route but lack the tech skills to pull it off( I can afford the E11 but not the cash to pay a shop with the skills labor) Till that day comes I will use the Utec as I have faith that my car will be safe with it's use..

I'm not going to take any sides here I have met Sharff and I belive he is a stand up guy 100% and Julian I don't know you but your posts make me think I would get along with you just fine as well.. To the few others I'm sure your great guys as well but I will say this.. If your brave enough to step on someones toes then in my book your brave enough to chance a good kick in the ***.. Not saying you deserve it but who said life is fair
Old 01-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Nismo350ZRT

Eating is the HARDEST part about bodybuilding. I just can't gain a pound without abusing weight gainer powder. That stuff gives you the runs.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:27 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

6'1' 195lbs now, been putting on some weight as I lost nearly 25lbs with training last year, too much calorie burning not enough eating (right). Id like to hit a solid 210lbs, but I party too much and enjoy Wendy's #3's and Chipotle's for that to happen Overall Im happy, I can more than bench my body weight, didnt take long for that to happen.

This is the weirdest ending to any thread Ive seen in the FI forum ever btw...
Old 01-16-2007, 11:30 AM
BrianLG35C

Well I do know more about bodybuilding than I know about cars, which makes me feel better, cause most the guys on this board know more about cars and less about bodybuilding.

I pay guys like Sharif to hook my car up. I kinda get jeaslous of the guys that can work on their own cars. I wish I knew how to work on my car, but at least I know how to mod my body myself. LOL
I hear you, 27 years of working out and I still haven't changed my own oil. That's just wrong.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
I dont like the really ripped look, makes it look like you care too much about your looks.I prefer the smooth, rough manly look myself, over the metro sexual ripped look..
Don't take this the wrong way and I am not calling you out, but most people that make statements like the one above are just making up an excuse for their lack of discipline to follow a proper diet. Getting the "metro sexual ripped look" if you don't have it naturally is a 24/7 job. No ding dongs and chit like that, and at midnight when your stomach is growling there's no cheating! You take the pain until it's time to eat again and then try to convice yourself about how good that oat meal and those egg whites taste. A very small portion of the population has what it takes to stick with a diet like that where you count every freaking calorie!
Old 01-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Funny you say that GMAN-I had a good friend -actually used to post here, had an 06' TN Z, into body building, he was "big" IMO, 6' 215-240(show to bulking up weight)lbs very low body fat. I "tought" him how to change his own oil, I ended up just doing it as he didnt really want to learn, I couldnt comprehend how you could own such a mod'd car and not know how to change your oil. To each their own....
Old 01-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Nismo350ZRT

Come on Alberto...any bodybuilder knows that benching 2x bodyweight is the gold standard. LOL. For the non genetic freaks, benching 1.5x bodyweight is very impressive. I benched 245lbs in college when I weighed only 150lbs.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:35 AM
Havok_RLS2

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
back on topic, the f-con has individual cylinder control, that is one KEY thing that it has over the utec, also the timing entered in for the utec isnt always the actual timing.

BUT

we are comparing $5000 dollar complete standalone with a piggyback computer that costs under $800 dollars at many places if you know how to ask right. thats 1/6th of the cost, they shouldnt be compared at all...

if you can afford it and want to do a full stand alone, do one, you can do a haltech, motec, electromotive, autronic, etc.

sharif is pushing the fcon for these cars and is doing a fine job, if someone wants to they should push full motec setups and tune them, you dont have to be a motec major distributor like HKS insists. the only thing stopping anyone from pushing motec in the same exact way is themselves not "doing" it yet...

come on julian and bert, you guys have clashing personalities obviously, lets just move along... glad to see you blocking alberto julian, and i would advise bert doing the same with him, i talk to both of you on a personal level and think you both are characters but really cool people, dont let some stupid F-ing forum make either of you look bad...

Best post on this thread thus far.

100% agree.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

2X my weight? Ha-not anytime soon...while on the big guy/fighting subject, Ive rolled with some guys that outweighed me and were physically bigger/Im sure could lift more, but in a fighting situation, they dont use their weight, strength properly and get owned...you never know until you try, I wouldnt underestimate a 135lb guy ever....
Old 01-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Gman2004

6'1' 195lbs now, been putting on some weight as I lost nearly 25lbs with training last year, too much calorie burning not enough eating (right). Id like to hit a solid 210lbs, but I party too much and enjoy Wendy's #3's and Chipotle's for that to happen Overall Im happy, I can more than bench my body weight, didnt take long for that to happen.

This is the weirdest ending to any thread Ive seen in the FI forum ever btw...
Agreed funny ending, but at least no more arguing. LOL

Funny thing is I use to be happy, but somewhere along the line I developed a bad case of musclerexia. I look in the mirror and see a skinny guy. People around me say I am huge, but I don't think I am that big. In comparison to the normal population I am huge, but I have bodybuilder standards so I constantly focus on what needs improvement and what empty spaces need more mass.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Nismo350ZRT

2X my weight? Ha-not anytime soon...while on the big guy/fighting subject, Ive rolled with some guys that outweighed me and were physically bigger/Im sure could lift more, but in a fighting situation, they dont use their weight, strength properly and get owned...you never know until you try, I wouldnt underestimate a 135lb guy ever....
Yea, I can barely crack 200lbs nowadays. I'm weak sauce now. Yea, you're right about bigger, stronger guys in fights. I've watched my wrestling buddies work over bigger guys on the mat so many times.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

GMan you are just like my firend he has the same $hit. One time inside a warm apartment I notice he's wearing his jacket and ask why. He tell sus how he doesnt want to take it off, he feels small!? WTF!! You can imagine others reactions lol...

Quick Reply: Utec and high hp numbers.