Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?
View Poll Results: the right EMS
HKS
89.71%
Greddy Ultimate
10.29%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

the right EMS

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 06:41 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by r0mey
you sound upset that HKS wants to keep there product out of poor shops and poor consumers. Why are you so upset about this i think its a good idea?

Tell us why you mad son T-T-T-T-T-Tell us why you mad?
well the ancient chinese were very very smart

If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:42 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
you know.. if people had a lack of knowledge of the F Con.. all they had to do is ask someone without saying a bunch of false information..

reminds me of another chinese proverb
heres another i found

He who strikes the first blow admits he's lost the argument.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:43 PM
VIZAGE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rcdash
Jermaine was talking about 32x32 resolution, not 12 x 12.
That's news to me!
Old 07-04-2007, 06:43 PM
doug

heres another i found

He who strikes the first blow admits he's lost the argument.
i like this one too

Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
I definately think Westpak opened the door today
Old 07-04-2007, 06:45 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

doug make sure you

Butcher the donkey after it finished his job on the mill.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:47 PM
doug

Originally Posted by VIZAGE
That's news to me!
https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...&postcount=139
Weqster

Opening poster is wanting to make 550whp. A utec will get the job done. that extra 4k he saves (after install/tune/extra sensors) can be used on a sleeve job.
doug

doug make sure you
or you could just

Dismantle the bridge shortly after crossing it.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:49 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

now i agree the UTEC might get the job done but the FCON is a far better way to go. Gives you stability and a complete n total tune. Instead of every 100 rmps a tuner can get in every 30. Further more you dont have the cold start issues like you do with the UTEC. Ive had both theres my opinion
Old 07-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Weqster

now i agree the UTEC might get the job done but the FCON is a far better way to go. Gives you stability and a complete n total tune. Instead of every 100 rmps a tuner can get in every 30. Further more you dont have the cold start issues like you do with the UTEC. Ive had both theres my opinion
i lolx10 at this. Do u think a tuner, yes i am calling out sharrif and sam here, edits every cell for optimum afr. NO. The fact is, on dyno runs with AFR plotted (espically on dynojets) it is WOT tune. 1 colomn worth of data.

Now a tuner will always interpolate, guess and refine maps, but if u think for a split second that every 30rpm's is noticeable compared to every 100rpm's. ur an idiot. Most stock cars will map to a 10x10 or 16x16 resolution.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Weqster

My final through for this thread. Pick a tuner before your EMS.

Then use an EMS that your tuner is comfortable with. Cause in the end, doesnt matter what tool they use, if they arnt familer with it, ur tune will be ****.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:02 PM
westpak
SFZCC

Originally Posted by taurran
Yes, personal attacks... you know it. Stating the truth is personal attacks when it's aimed at you. Well, that's personal attacks then so is your constant bantering of myself and others. And then your friend here doug who is the king of passive personal attacks.

Arrogance is another. Don't get so defensive because people know you're a parts salesman and not a tuner........
Stating what truth, I have rebutted your claims, you need to read my posts slower and comprehend what I have written. Also I never said I was a tuner by profession, I can't survive on that kind of money, but I have tuned cars mine included so I feel I do have some knowledge to share.

For some reason you have some need to call me out whenever I post information you do not agree with, why is that? I didn't try to sell anything, I didn't post second hand information. So I do get defensive when I get attacked and called out with lies and falsehoods, grow up and get a clue.

Originally Posted by Weqster
Opening poster is wanting to make 550whp. A utec will get the job done. that extra 4k he saves (after install/tune/extra sensors) can be used on a sleeve job.
4K!!!! difference??? not even close unless you get the Utec for free and tuned for free.

i lolx10 at this. Do u think a tuner, yes i am calling out sharrif and sam here, edits every cell for optimum afr. NO. The fact is, on dyno runs with AFR plotted (espically on dynojets) it is WOT tune. 1 colomn worth of data.

Now a tuner will always interpolate, guess and refine maps, but if u think for a split second that every 30rpm's is noticeable compared to every 100rpm's. ur an idiot. Most stock cars will map to a 10x10 or 16x16 resolution.
Some shops do have load based dynos. The beauty of the Fcon is that you can tune as much as you want due to the air fuel feedback feature, you can drive on the street or dyno while the fcon adjusts itself to the desired air fuel, this is what helps with driveability, no guessing.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:04 PM
doug

ur an idiot.

ah yes.. you're the technical genius that told me my headgasket was toast

https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...97&postcount=2

yet all i needed to do was refil it with coolant and it drove perfectly for another 12,000 miles you sir have no room to call anyone an idiot
Old 07-04-2007, 07:04 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by westpak

Some shops do have load based dynos. The beauty of the Fcon is that you can tune as much as you want due to the air fuel feedback feature, you can drive on the street or dyno while the fcon adjusts itself to the desired air fuel, this is what helps with driveability, no guessing.

i guess with this answer the aussie ( wanksta i mean weqster) is found to be the real idiot wat was dougs post from before?

i think it was its better to be thought an idiot than to OPEN YOUR MOUTH and remove all doubt.

-CHEERS

Last edited by r0mey; 07-04-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:08 PM
mario23

I personally just think that after spending all the money on the build and the FI, you should get the best management system out there to protect all that. Yeah it costs more, but you get a hell of a lot for that added expense.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:09 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by mario23
I personally just think that after spending all the money on the build and the FI, you should get the best management system out there to protect all that. Yeah it costs more, but you get a hell of a lot for that added expense.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:19 PM
paranormal
Evil Boy 4 LIFE

no ****.. and with the knock amp the thing pulls timing when knock accours thats about as safe as you can get.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:26 PM
taurran

I hope you're all finished verbally jerking each other off so this post may.

Here's an ancient chinese proverb: Doug is a troll and Romey is his little fanboy puppet.

If I said the sky was blue you'd jump in the thread to argue against the fact or somehow spin it to lead everyone to believe I said it was green.

Originally Posted by westpak
For some reason you have some need to call me out whenever I post information you do not agree with, why is that?
That's funny because I was thinking the same about you.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:29 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by taurran
I'm aware of this yes, it still doesn't mean it's required for those power levels. Maybe the OP should speak up on his budget.

Sure there's always better, but I'd rather go another direction that doesn't leave me locked out of a car and at the whim of a dealer who just wants to charge me money at every possible chance. There's getting the best and then just getting something that's not really needed in order to line someone else's pockets. He doesn't NEED an fcon.

Oh, and how many FCON equipped cars have you personally tuned? I thought you just sold parts out of your garage somewhere. You act as if you're some professional tuner. Maybe you play guitar or something, because the last I heard you didn't actually tune FCONS.

this is why people dont like craig

taurran2004 (11:27:29 PM): damn, how do doug's ***** feel on the chin? hahaah
Old 07-04-2007, 07:30 PM
taurran

this is why people dont like craig

taurran2004 (11:27:29 PM): damn, how do doug's ***** feel on the chin? hahaah
I actually knew you'd post that. Who cares, it's the absolute truth. You've turned into his little lackey.

I could also care less if you liked me.

Quick Reply: the right EMS