Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 01:07 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gammawolf
hmmm interesting. Don't come to this forum much, originally came due to the VRT shenanigans and being burned by them, but Scott was banned because of what facts? falsifying a username? what was staged?

Relentless still tunes my Brother's G and we trust him. Believe me, I've been burned by Shady Michael Alvarez before and they are nothing alike.

I've got facts to support myself as a client and Relentless business dealings which are more than legitimate and very satisfactory. Want to know more, PM me.
No need for PM. The facts are all posted out in the open by GodZilla himself in the link buzzardmountain provided you in post# 197.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:13 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I know they're family friends, so it's not possible for them to use the same Wi-Fi account?
After that comment.......there's no way you read the link I posted.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyways, when I drop off my Brother's G, or my G, I always drop it off at Scott's duplex in El Cajon, CA and then he'll give me a ride to the Trolley Station and I take it back to downtown San Diego where I live. I've seen Mark's garage before and it's much further east in El Cajon. Not much to talk about, it's really modest. But Mark is a good mechanic.

I know they're family friends, so it's not possible for them to use the same Wi-Fi account?
Thanks for posting... I'm still unclear on where you had RA work on your car, is Scott driving your car to Dad's Garage, LLC - Mark Brents shop or someplace else... After all that you went through with VRT, I'm sure you know where your car is getting worked on...?

Also, same WiFi and same IP are two COMPLETELY different things... Same IP means same COMPUTER! Anyway, no need to rehash, Godzilla already put that one to rest.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:15 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

so why lie with "i know him since" as it has happened ..and as godzilla explained. Again the info is right there for you to see.

Here's my observation. Michael Alvarez was shady, he oozed with it. My brother and I left his shop knowing that we were getting jipped, but by then it was too late. Live and Learn. With regards to Scott and Mark at Relentless, it's the complete different story. Night and day difference. So I get a little offended when I hear allegations such as this towards RA when I am a client of RA. That would mean that we've committed the same mistake twice, and I'm telling you, the facts within our vendor-client relationship prove otherwise.
Tell that to dechant...

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
no kidding Robin
Old 02-11-2008, 01:21 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

I honestly don't believe Scott is like Mike A either. He helped me get that STB he designed for the G (before any other was available) on the car and shipped me out a pop-charger for free when I couldn't get the stock airbox to work. I think he does care for his customers. But apparently he played a little fast and loose on some projects, cut corners and made some bad decisions that I doubt he can recover from now. It's a tough business to be in...
Old 02-11-2008, 01:25 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

...And after a negative experience with VRT, who the hell drops off their car anywhere but the shop that is supposed to be doing the work?!?!?!?

This guy has some serious denial issues.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:26 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Something we didn't catch here:
(https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308530).
Just finished reading that whole post - again, glad you got all of the VRT issues worked out...

I also couldn't help but notice ShamrockG all over that post
Old 02-11-2008, 01:41 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
...And after a negative experience with VRT, who the hell drops off their car anywhere but the shop that is supposed to be doing the work?!?!?!?

This guy has some serious denial issues.

Whats that syndrome called when you get kidnapped...but after a few weeks with the kidnapper, you start to side with the kidnapper
Old 02-11-2008, 01:43 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by XKR
Whats that syndrome called when you get kidnapped...but after a few weeks with the kidnapper, you start to side with the kidnapper
I believe it's called Stockholm's Syndrome.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:47 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

+1
Old 02-11-2008, 01:49 PM
XKR

LMAO..... I think thats what he has
Old 02-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Nforce1

Originally Posted by istan
+1
4,000th post... ^^^
Old 02-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Gammawolf

okay I finally read through the whole thing.

And from what I know, Shamrock G was a friend of the family, so it begets the question, don't family friends use the same computer? I go to my In-Laws house and they have a laptop right out in the kitchen, open like a computer in a library. It's not far fetched to believe it was from the same computer if he's a friend of the family.

Moreover, Godzilla said that there were 70+ posts that were from the same IP address, but ShamrockG has 89 posts. Where did the other posts come from?

And does Shamrock G really have Scott's writing style? With all due respect to Scott, he makes plenty of typos and grammatical errors. I read Shamrock G's post in that narrative I wrote and I've read a few more posts of his elsewhere. It's more proper and adheres more to the rules of grammar. Scott doesn't. Scott's not very fancy when he writes.

Yes, you could say that I'm in denial for I don't have access to Godzilla's sources. However, I would think it takes a lot of effort to run dual identities. In this respect, I have to go with my gut and say that Scott doesn't do this. You can't argue with me in this respect, what I'm doing is putting my own rep on the line and vouching for him. No, most of you don't know me since I frequent another forum (6mt.net and Driver when 6mt is slow), however . . .

From being burned by Michael Alvarez, it's easy for me to believe that Mr. A would have an alter alias. Without question. His rep is ****. But I find it hard to believe that Scott, who approaches business with a straight forwardness and has done his best to get out of the shadow of VRT would commence with such foolery.

I mean, seriously, if you developed an alter ego, would you really be stupid enough to use it from the same computer knowing full well the mods/admins see your IP address? I've seen people purposely get banned for that sort of thing on SocalG35.com and 6mt.net We know that kind of stuff happens, it doesn't take Sherlock to figure something out like that, so why would Scott do such a thing? What would he have to gain?

Originally Posted by Philthy
Thanks for posting... I'm still unclear on where you had RA work on your car, is Scott driving your car to Dad's Garage, LLC - Mark Brents shop or someplace else... After all that you went through with VRT, I'm sure you know where your car is getting worked on...?
Yeah, I drop it off at his residence and he drives it to Mark's Garage. I've visited the garage before to check on the G to make sure the place is on the up and up but it's faaaar from me. It's a lot easier for me to drop off the G at his place and he gives me a 2 minute ride back to the trolley station and I take that back to downtown San Diego.

Mark has a very modest garage waaay out there. It's nothing to rave about, aside from the quality they produce and Mark who is a good gear head. I don't mind it, I know lots of start up companies that got started in a small garage (e.g. Apple). However, I look forward to their new National City location.

Last edited by Gammawolf; 02-11-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:35 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by rcdash
I honestly don't believe Scott is like Mike A either. He helped me get that STB he designed for the G (before any other was available) on the car and shipped me out a pop-charger for free when I couldn't get the stock airbox to work. I think he does care for his customers. But apparently he played a little fast and loose on some projects, cut corners and made some bad decisions that I doubt he can recover from now. It's a tough business to be in...

Old 02-11-2008, 02:37 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by XKR

d00d...you killed your own joke with that question hehe
Old 02-11-2008, 03:08 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Im gonna let this thread go since it was bumped by a g35 staff member and obviously there has been new evidence uncovered
Old 02-11-2008, 03:38 PM
noir06

Originally Posted by Philthy

Also, same WiFi and same IP are two COMPLETELY different things... Same IP means same COMPUTER!
Just wanted to point out for the sake of the debate/argument, that this is not necessarily true. If the computers are behind a firewall (most any generic wireless router) they will all show the same IP address on the internet. Although that would still mean all 70+ posts would have come from the same house....which might be a stretch for a "family friend".

Last edited by noir06; 02-11-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:47 PM
vqturbotec

Gammawolf is actually a really cool guy.However he was always pointed in the wrong direction.

Anyways good **** on the mods behalf. I love to see squid like ppl get what they deserve. Scott and Mark are apperantly no better than mr. a and i am really happy i did not go work for them.

Relentless Autosports is not VRT they are worse
Old 02-11-2008, 03:49 PM
hardrock905

Gammawolf = clueless
Old 02-11-2008, 04:11 PM
cubu

jeez, after all that has been said and done in the past year, there are still people begging to get ripped. well you deserve to get it burned, i sincerely hope that you guys do get burned, and burned bad. not out of cruelty, but so that you guys will wake the fck up. its like blindy funding terrorism, ignorance/stupidity doesn't make it ok. QUIT HELPING THOSE LOW-LIVES RIP PEOPLE OFF

Last edited by cubu; 02-11-2008 at 04:13 PM.

Quick Reply: Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down