Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 04:23 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by vqturbotec
Gammawolf is actually a really cool guy.However he was always pointed in the wrong direction.

Anyways good **** on the mods behalf. I love to see squid like ppl get what they deserve. Scott and Mark are apperantly no better than mr. a and i am really happy i did not go work for them.

Relentless Autosports is not VRT they are worse
, so who do you work out for now?
Old 02-11-2008, 04:32 PM
vqturbotec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For a well respected shop that is in San Diego.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:02 AM
tHeNiGhTwInD

For a well respected shop that is in San Diego.
Which Shop? Do you even know Mark? I highly doubt it or you would never say such a thing about him. Mark's integrity is not on trial here, it's Scott that everyone is talking about, and lets keep your unintelligent opinions out of this conversation. I can't wait to hear where you work, it must be with some place if your great mechanics make "Mark [look] apperantly no better than mr. a."
Old 02-12-2008, 08:08 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by tHeNiGhTwInD
Which Shop? Do you even know Mark? I highly doubt it or you would never say such a thing about him. Mark's integrity is not on trial here, it's Scott that everyone is talking about, and lets keep your unintelligent opinions out of this conversation. I can't wait to hear where you work, it must be with some place if your great mechanics make "Mark [look] apperantly no better than mr. a."
not defending vqturbotec at all..but...
wait... did you read the threads?
i think Mark might be at question even more recently considering the inconsistencies about if he owns the shop and then tells a customer he doesnt, etc etc...and the problems dechant has had with his work... I think you need to see that evidence, which has not had a real answer.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:16 AM
Gammawolf

Gammawolf is actually a really cool guy.However he was always pointed in the wrong direction.

Anyways good **** on the mods behalf. I love to see squid like ppl get what they deserve. Scott and Mark are apperantly no better than mr. a and i am really happy i did not go work for them.

Geeez man, I actually think you're a nice guy too and think you have some intregrity. After all, you were the one that came forward about VRT's shenanigans and opened up that can of worms.

However, I find it hard to believe that you'd point fingers considering that you yourself worked on my Brother's G. You told me that you took it under your supervision to do. Well even though I hold Mr. A responsible for not getting his hands dirty and allowing used parts to be thrown in the G, I know he wasn't solely responsible for bolts missing, for the leaks, for gaskets missing, for a crappy all around job in some basic and fundamental parts of the engine.

Now I could blame you for all of that, even though I knew there were a bunch of other young kids working at that shop, or I could take the positive vs the negative with your character and cut you some slack.

But I don't think you are in any place to throw salt.

The unfortunate thing about all of this is, even if Godzilla were to find out that there was no dual identity, that ShamrockG was a real person, RA is scarred for life. Not many people gave RA credit when they started anew attempting to distance themselves from VRT and no on is surely going to give them credit now even if the facts come out. They're marked forever in this cyberspace of a world. It's a shame, because Mark is a good mechanic too and like I said, Scott has always been straight up with me.

Oh well, no skin of off any of your backs.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:57 AM
vqturbotec

First off i never said mark did not know what he was doing.When i assemble a motor i check for things.Such as welded on blocks, cracks etc.When you put a piston in a motor i would hope you check it for any issues and so on .Mark knowingly put junk in motors.

Gammawolf mark also put your motor together if there where leaks from anything besides that then fine i Fu$ked up.I also told you that i would take care of any other problem that came up.Do you remeber i was the one making sure your care ran right.

oh ya KFC boy its not rocket science to build an engine just common sence kinda like what SAM said
Old 02-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wtf do you know to say that? you said you never worked for them so how do you know? you can say what you want about VRT since you worked there and were complicit in the scams they were running, but what knowledge do you have of RA?

did you work at VRT when Scott was there? did you see him involved in any of the activities?

out with it, let's hear your info.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:13 AM
tHeNiGhTwInD

First off i never said mark did not know what he was doing.When i assemble a motor i check for things.Such as welded on blocks, cracks etc.When you put a piston in a motor i would hope you check it for any issues and so on .Mark knowingly put junk in motors.

Gammawolf mark also put your motor together if there where leaks from anything besides that then fine i Fu$ked up.I also told you that i would take care of any other problem that came up.Do you remeber i was the one making sure your care ran right.

oh ya KFC boy its not rocket science to build an engine just common sence kinda like what SAM said
Oh....I kind of thought this was my mexican friend...Nice to see you too...p.s. of course it's not rocket science, they all retire to top fuel!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Motormouth
Banned

not gonna start.

Last edited by Motormouth; 02-12-2008 at 09:24 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:22 AM
vqturbotec

Oh....I kind of thought this was my mexican friend...Nice to see you too...p.s. of course it's not rocket science, they all retire to top fuel!
The Dirty Mexican to u buddy.lol anyways did not mean to be a Dick. See you around tony
Old 02-12-2008, 09:30 AM
tHeNiGhTwInD

The Dirty Mexican to u buddy.lol anyways did not mean to be a Dick. See you around tony

We should meet up and get some KFC for lunch! Aw...The good old days! I know the GM in lakeside, we could get some for free! P.S. no offense taken!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:31 AM
vqturbotec

i will hit you up later

i gotta go work before the boss gets mad, forum trolling gets me in to much trouble

Last edited by vqturbotec; 02-12-2008 at 09:34 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:06 AM
IIQuickSilverII

We should meet up and get some KFC for lunch! Aw...The good old days! I know the GM in lakeside, we could get some for free! P.S. no offense taken!

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 02-12-2008 at 10:27 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:38 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

Old 02-12-2008, 10:58 AM
SPRacing

I am selling a CJ Motorsports stage 2 fuel return system. This system is complete and even comes with the entire drop in Walbro fuel pump plumbed into the tank drop in sending unit (saves you time and about $400). Whole kit ready to go, was used for less than 1K miles. $1000 obo. I also have some RC 550 cc injectors for it available.... will negotiate

PM or e-mail me at wa2good@hotmail.com

I just got back from GTM. And discovered that the fuel system i bought wasnt nothing close to CJM. I ended up throwing the fuel rails away, mostly the entire system that I bought from WAS2GOOD (Scott).You piece of sh*t, i swear just give me the chance to meet you.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by SPRacing
I am selling a CJ Motorsports stage 2 fuel return system. This system is complete and even comes with the entire drop in Walbro fuel pump plumbed into the tank drop in sending unit (saves you time and about $400). Whole kit ready to go, was used for less than 1K miles. $1000 obo. I also have some RC 550 cc injectors for it available.... will negotiate

I just got back from GTM. And discovered that the fuel system i bought wasnt nothing close to CJM. I ended up throwing the fuel rails away, mostly the entire system that I bought from WAS2GOOD (Scott).You piece of sh*t, i swear just give me the chance to meet you.
It starts!
Old 02-12-2008, 11:07 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom

And the beat goes on.....
Old 02-12-2008, 11:13 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by SPRacing

i guess you didnt read the news, or they came too late for you.

can you provide more details as to hwat happened to you?, pics, etc...

Thanks,

Old 02-12-2008, 11:43 AM
SPRacing

I had a buddy of mine pick up the parts from VRT. So i never had the chance the see the parts my myself. But i trusted what he posted and it clearly stated "complete CJ fuel system". I had the phone call from Sam@GTM a few days ago saying, they wasn't about to use the system. Nothing of it is CJM. So I drove down there to see what was the situation. And clearly enough, nothing was CJM products. Its like they got some cheap rails, a few lines, and called it a "CJM Stage 2 fuel system". I'll get up some pictures asap.

My plan was to cut the lost (a deal is a deal) and not say anything but till i seen this post. I'm not here to get money back or sue you. but to let you know that you just ruin the forum's reputation. After this im sure not to buy anything on this forums. And im sure other feel the same.

steven
Old 02-12-2008, 11:48 AM
davboy

and the plot sickens.......

Quick Reply: Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down