Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Japtrix (JapTRICKS) fails

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Z1NONLY

Received 95 Likes on 61 Posts

There is a 06 350Z with an APS TT Extreme kit that runs at our track. The system was installed and tuned by Japtrix and the owner runs that Z hard.

I have never seen or heard of a problem with that Z. I have driven that car too, and was so impressed that, when I decided to get a quaife LSD for my Z, I drove across the state to have Japtrix install it.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:45 PM
BoostCrzy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanx for all the compliments guys!...

"we all know...................................................eh nevermind....just Thanx.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

<--------- This should be My350z's new slogan.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Boostinvert
Banned

okay so i guess this is where i'll start...

these were all taken from G35Driver, so sorry if some of you haven't seen these post before

Originally Posted by Jtrain
Hey everyone-

Now this probably has something to do with my 3300 stall TQ converter of upgraded VB, but it doesn't add up.

If im going 45mph in 5th in tiptronic... then I slap it over to D-- I'll drop 250~ RPMS

How is that even possible.

But it wont do it if I'm going 60something +

/shrug?:JAMIN:
07-26-2008, 01:23 PM - you had some tranny upgrades added b/c you were happy with the tune and this seems to be where your problems started...

Hey,

Just wanted to know what cams yall bought for your F/I application. I'm still not sure if I NEED to rebuild my motor (ill find out tomorrow) but either way im going to do it asap.

Cams will be my first purchase because I don't really need them.. and if I buy them first- I never resell stuff once I buy it.

Goal- 550whp on a MUSTANG dyno.

Questions?
08-06-2008, 03:20 PM
- hmm looking to buy a set of cams to add some more power to the AWSOME tune that you loved... happy here...

250$ with my shops big labor fees... 100$ in parts.
did you ask for your money back? i don't see a thread about this shop the RIPPED you off bad.

theres no way a tune can do anything to your coils...

DM2 IS A JOKE lol <3
08-18-2008, 10:12 AM - you were still happy with your tune...

So everytime I drive my car it brakes now.. According to express its because monkey's put my turbo kit on (false).

Anyway.

I've got this electronic peice to my tranny that we believe is broken.. sits next to the ecu.. I believe its a 'eletronic transfer unit' ???

They retail for like 600$ and thats way to much IMO.. anyone got an extra or one I can buy / use just to see if this thing is the problem with my car?
09-10-2008, 02:37 PM - you seem to still be happy with your tune...

You mean J tram.

Well no one can even figure out how to figure out whats wrong with my tranny

6mt time.
09-17-2008, 11:31 AM - sounds like you need to be taking your car back to japtrix since they do know what their doing....

so after spending some time looking at your past threads, i would say you were VERY happy with your car.. you posted a video about it and seemed very happy with your tune.
you have dumped a lot of money into your car... no where in all these mods was the 10k spent at Japtrix? from what i can gather. you wanted to retune b/c something you changed
on your car. and you wanted a retune to make more power. you tried to use the customer service / "i'm not happy" way... it back fired on you... people and shops are not as stupid
as you seem to be.. you want something for free and you can't get it. so you make a thread and bash a very good shop... thats a real mature way to deal with it.. wait i just
noticed your 20. you have a Bday coming up.. you can almost legally drink... now i'm not going to take cheap shots at you(it's too easy)

but being as your so young and haven't had the experince in life to teach you things. maybe it's not the shop or the other people you have pissed off and they have wrote you off
also. maybe it's you... you seem like a spoiled little kid that mommy and daddy give money to... everything in this world is not free.. everyone takes the way you act different.
one person might let certian things slide. others won't... half the **** you say online i know for a fact you wouldn't say to peoples face.

now i'm going to let this go and i hope you do also. and if i ever see your car, i hope it's running extra hard so you can try and keep up with me.(highly doubt that will ever happen)
but hey maybe PF can build your car the way you want and treat you like your *** is made of gold... make sure and ask for the warm towel everytime you go in so you feel special...
maybe a red carpet. and a special chair/throne that only you get to sit it...
:thewave:

Boostinvert.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:53 AM
captj3

Bottom line I have seen this BS before. It always is involved with the owner of a G35 and it always comes back to PF. If people really new about there rep within the industry. I understand buisness but I guess jeremy needs a little more to pay his bills.

I'll wait for all the nut huggers now.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:01 AM
chris'smax

Originally Posted by captj3
Bottom line I have seen this BS before. It always is involved with the owner of a G35 and it always comes back to PF. If people really new about there rep within the industry. I understand buisness but I guess jeremy needs a little more to pay his bills.

Can you please elaborate on the story a little?
Old 10-05-2008, 05:03 AM
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by chris'smax
Honestly with all due respect there really is no need to. Performance Factory is not the topic of this thread.

BTW, I am completely unbiased as to who should go where.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:10 AM
captj3

I believe Kwame answered your question.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:15 AM
chris'smax

I believe Kwame answered your question.
Well why do you keep on busting on PF if they are not the topic of conversation here? It seems your being a little hypocritical
Old 10-05-2008, 05:25 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

please leave my shop out of this thread. i have hundreds of happy customers and probably one or two upset customers. i am human and can only put up with so much crap from someone till i tell them to **** off. i believe in the G35 he is referring to, that was the case.

everyone knows us, we do great work. we have an excellent track record for all our cars. we have some of the fastest , if not the fastest Zs in different categories in the country.

i dont even feel like the shop mentioned on here is our competition. we offer world class builds, with pro tuning, with A LOT of records to prove it. We can tune, Haltech, HKS Fcon, Autronic, Motec, AEM, Utec, Hydra, and just about any other system on the market. we arent just throwing someone elses poor map into a utec. Our reputation speaks for itself. we have loyal customers or "nutswingers" as mentioned cause we do a really good job and go WAY out of our way to make people happy....

thanks guys.

Last edited by Audible Mayhem; 10-05-2008 at 05:52 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:55 AM
captj3

Well why do you keep on busting on PF if they are not the topic of conversation here? It seems your being a little hypocritical
No I'm not. my point has been brought to the attention of the person that needs to see it. I didn't bring them into this others have. Not everything has to be spelled out for everyone.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:04 AM
westpak
SFZCC

This kind of thread is what should scare people and make them think about vendors on here, if this thread had been about a sponsor it would have been closed or posts edited.

This has happened with instances much worse like blown motors at sponsor's shops with PF being the benefactor of the censorship, so to see this thread about someone's hurt feelings over not getting something for free making it seem like it should be the end all for a shop is comical.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:11 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

i think this thread should have been closed. we have 15 cars in the shop right now we are building. i dont have time for this. im here by myself on sunday strapping a car down to tune. you think i want to be on the forums?
every once in a while , i get calls from people saying i need to go onto a thread on the forums and stand up to people trying to drag me into their mud.

example
https://my350z.com/forum/shop-builds...ml#post6385019

dont have time for this...

just like mentioned in someones signature, EVERY shop has their problems, its inevitable. Its how they handle them that separates the good shops from the rest of them.

Last edited by Audible Mayhem; 10-05-2008 at 06:14 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:15 AM
XKR

Nice move bro...I am impressed....you sling crap at PF to change the topic of the OP which is about Japtrix....nice move.

If a shop has 100 happy customers and only 2 are unhappy ....thats a d@mn good shop in the FI business IMO.

To be honest...I have not seen any posts from Japtrix on here about builds they have done on VQ's....so I dont know much about them as far as VQ's.

BTW Jeremy....its "Nuthugger" sir !!!! not "NutSwinger"......Nutswinger is the Ghay version

Last edited by XKR; 10-05-2008 at 06:28 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

Originally Posted by XKR
Nice move bro...I am impressed....you sling crap at PF to change the topic of the OP which is about Japtrix....nice move.

If a shop has 100 happy customers and only 2 are unhappy ....thats a d@mn good shop in the FI business IMO.

To be honest...I have not seen any posts from Japtrix on here about builds they have done on VQ's....so I dont know much about them as far as VQ's.

BTW Jeremy....its "Nuthugger" sir !!!! not "NutSwinger"......Nutswinger is the Ghay version
Dude, you just made it ghay by saying that