Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Twin Charging my Z!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

My turn to fluff?
Old 03-15-2012, 03:45 PM
str8dum1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

^too bad you cant use the anti-surge housing on that big turbo.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SuperZ-onDPE's
oh oh pick me pick me, my turn me me me

Edit: their was an E somewhere in that name but i forgot it @_^

Three turbos and a supercharger......sweet

It makes me sad to people in this day and age that are illiterate lots of programs are available for people with deficiencies like yours, I hope you take advantage of them. I know people that are illiterate and it is a hard way to live life please help yourself while your still young and it is not so difficult.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:41 PM
SCHITZTANE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TopgunZ
I have a utec.
r u the guy in the video
Old 03-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Resmarted

Originally Posted by str8dum1
^too bad you cant use the anti-surge housing on that big turbo.
If I recall correctly, when I ordered from SP I wanted the anti surge housing, but when Reid called me I kinda changed to the non anti surge housing.
I don't think this thing will surge too bad with the .96 a/r, but the anti surge would sound way sicker though. All of them sound so f*cking cool. even lowly 61mm's sound great with them.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:33 AM
SuperZ-onDPE's
Banned

yah, i know. we all have our weaknesses. Mine is spelling. but thats ok, i still have a job. Also I still do go to school. If it makes you feel better to bring up my deficiencies and call me out infront of everyone shame on you. This is a chit chat kind of thread, i didnt know i was being graded for spelling and grammar. But what i always say is, you learn somthing new every day.

Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Three turbos and a supercharger......sweet

It makes me sad to people in this day and age that are illiterate lots of programs are available for people with deficiencies like yours, I hope you take advantage of them. I know people that are illiterate and it is a hard way to live life please help yourself while your still young and it is not so difficult.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:36 AM
SuperZ-onDPE's
Banned

the other two were for ***** and giggles, yet ill reference back to them later.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:42 AM
SuperZ-onDPE's
Banned

what video

Last edited by SuperZ-onDPE's; 03-16-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:44 AM
SuperZ-onDPE's
Banned

not yet bro, to soon to soon lol

Originally Posted by Resmarted
My turn to fluff?
Old 03-16-2012, 06:17 AM
TopgunZ

Originally Posted by SCHITZTANE
r u the guy in the video
Yeah I dont know what video your talking about. But if your wondering Im trying to get 850 wheel horsepower out of this on my stock block. Then in 3 years im going to build the block with forged internals and turn the boost way up on that turbo and put down at least 1200+.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:19 AM
TopgunZ

Originally Posted by Resmarted
My turn to fluff?
Good god man!! Why are you putting a garbage can under your hood?...lol.. Damn, nickname that beast godzilla.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:21 AM
Boosted Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Yeah I dont know what video your talking about. But if your wondering Im trying to get 850 wheel horsepower out of this on my stock block. Then in 3 years im going to build the block with forged internals and turn the boost way up on that turbo and put down at least 1200+.
If you think you will push anything past 500whp through a T3 turbine housing, you are in for a bitter dissapointment. That turbo is great for a 2L 4 cylinder, but not a built VQ.

Heck, even Civics run GT40+ turbos on sub 2L displacement.

I think it's time you start reading turbo 101, before you spend too much money on this 1200hp dream.

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 03-16-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:42 AM
TopgunZ

HAHAHAHA!!! Ok..i think i better stop this right away before anyone else believes I was actually serious. It was my way of saying...yes, ive seen the video. But no, im not trying for anything past 500 even on the compound setup.

Oh so serious in here.

Originally Posted by Boosted Performance
If you think you will push anything past 500whp through a T3 turbine housing, you are in for a bitter dissapointment. That turbo is great for a 2L 4 cylinder, but not a built VQ.

Heck, even Civics run GT40+ turbos on sub 2L displacement.

I think it's time you start reading turbo 101, before you spend too much money on this 1200hp dream.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:56 AM
Resmarted

Good god man!! Why are you putting a garbage can under your hood?...lol.. Damn, nickname that beast godzilla.
Car is being dubbed the ZR71. Z33 Roadster 7175 turbo. About as clever as I can get
Old 03-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Originally Posted by SuperZ-onDPE's
yah, i know. we all have our weaknesses. Mine is spelling. but thats ok, i still have a job. Also I still do go to school. If it makes you feel better to bring up my deficiencies and call me out infront of everyone shame on you. This is a chit chat kind of thread, i didnt know i was being graded for spelling and grammar. But what i always say is, you learn somthing new every day.
I didnt think I was calling you out in front of everyone, it was pretty clear from the large sign that you had a spelling mistake I dont think that needs to pointed out to anyone.
I apologize for being concerned about your well being, I guess my weakness is concern about other peoples well being .

Is this a chit chat thread....yes, no progress has been made since this thread was started so I would call it a chit chat thread.

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V35; 03-16-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:00 PM
SuperZ-onDPE's
Banned

...Troll Thread

Last edited by SuperZ-onDPE's; 03-16-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Fixed for you, don't be so angry the Internet can be a hard place if you let everyone in your wheel house

On that note, are there pictures of any sort of progress on anything?

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V35; 03-16-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:30 PM
SuperZ-onDPE's
Banned

Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Fixed for you, don't be so angry the Internet can be a hard place if you let everyone in your wheel house

On that note, are there pictures of any sort of progress on anything?
like Ive said, im waiting on turbo oil/water fitings, and IC piping. No point in starting the install if not everything is on hand. I just sold my skyline, so im back to just one car. No point to start this weekend.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:08 AM
TopgunZ

Yes, This is a chit chat thread. I started it to get ideas and feedback on what problems I should look for and get advice.(i believe my opening msg states this) However there are only a handful of messages on it that even address this. All the others are, well.....Fluff! Thanks to most of you who like to be negative and just have to put your "opinion" in on everything even if it is worthless.

Build thread coming this weekend.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:13 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

like I have stated before, there is not ONE person in this thread with REAL WORLD compound experiences, yet so hard and knowledgable on how much power you can put down and all.

The mustang post a few post back stated very low boost SC and very low boost Turbo, both under 10psi, yet combined it made 30+psi. I would say, from all of your post on boost etc, that 500rwhp can be had without even trying AT THAT AMOUNT OF BOOST. But the OP goal is just to make a twin charged car, not once did he say 1200 hp or even 900 hp.

Its all you power hungry fools, thinking about all the money you dropped just get 600hp or 700hp ok a few 900hp+, so you think his effots is a waste of time and money.

Its not a waste of time and money and if you smartazzes support him, maybe we can have another option and grow this community even further.

I just shake my head at all the Pros on here that dont own shops, are not millionairs from their ideas, or have made 1000rwhp.

Str8 is about the only person ill seriously listen too, thats only because he tells it to me straight and is man enough to say when he doesnt know or have had experience. The rest of this entire forum are so prideful.

Lets suppot the OP and get this done! I have yet to see a shop, that supposidly is so good on Vqs, do a twin charge! Its it too hard for you, not worth your time? Then dont waste your time here being a NA say-er. Yet other non-nissan focused shops have done it. So what gives? Not every one is focused on 1200hp. I would say there is more VQ knowledge here, and this group can do a better job twincharging a VQ? NO?

lets stay ontopic and support the build for once without the drama.... thats like asking a nympho to keep it in his/her pants during Daytona Beach Spring Break Weekend, I know. LMAO!

Im not stabbing at anyone or shop, so dont get all butt hurt by my post. Im just stating that all the education on this platform can aid in something new and dif for once. We all have Greddys, APS, Tubonetic, Powerlabs, Vortechs, Stillens, Nitros, Meth, Co2, and JWT, lets add to the flavors? NO?

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 03-19-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Quick Reply: Twin Charging my Z!