Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

work done by VRT

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 02:52 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, skyler and I will be meeting this weekend to get some good pictures of the parts that were installed. We will be putting the car on a lift and hopefully once the pictures are taken and the brands and CONDITION of the parts are known everyone will have an idea of what truly was done for the money he was charged.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Chako135

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
I have always chimed in on threads like this concerning anyone I know, whether I am involved or not. So, the answer to your question is yes. I think that too many times things get posted up here and people jump to conclusions and then they remember what they want to hear. I do not know who referenced the game telephone we all played as kids....but this holds true and that is why I think that things need to be handled on a business level off of the forums.
I dont think anyone will remember what they want to hear when this is resolved if they read all the posts. Jumping to conclusions is another story, but that's because people are assuming instead of knowing the facts from the begining. If the story didnt change 10 times, then this thread probably would have ended by now, but since you are a "know it all" then maybe you can enlighten us with how this will end.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:56 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

i was just wondering if i should eat the regular popcorn with this thread? or should i add butter?
Old 03-28-2007, 08:08 AM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Look, im not trying to bash VRT, I never was and I am not going to. I am just posting the facts and having to defend myself from people calling me an idiot.

Before I got my work done MrA was a very difficult man to get ahold of. But in the past couple days he has called me several times to ensure a speedy resolution of this. I will post the outcome of the resolve when we get this resolved. I don't want people bashing the company that is trying to make good on this to me while we are still in negotiation.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:15 AM
Chako135

Originally Posted by doug
i was just wondering if i should eat the regular popcorn with this thread? or should i add butter?
...add butter
Old 03-28-2007, 08:53 AM
cubu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

USN HM 350Z, please please help this guy out, i still don't understand why a restocking fee was charged for a used product, and at a % of the cost of a NEW kit, all in all Mr.A and his booty buddy aren't fooling anyone with this BS

Skyler, you seem like a very good and nice guy, but don't let this Mr.A take you for a ride or try to hush you up, keep us posted. Anything less than a partial refund, I suggest you do a charge back on your CC or get a lawyer so Mr.A can try feed BS to them. Im sure that not installing the stillen exhaust you wanted and thought you were paying for voids any kind of 'contract'

i will say this and will never take it back, its just a rant of frustration and not directed at anyone in particular:
YOU SUCK, you suck for taking advantage of someone that didn't know any better and put their trust in you, obviously you suck at what you do and i sincerely hope you go out of business, you suck and need to go to church or take a good long look in the mirror.. as hard as that may be, you suck and i hope your parents find out what has become of their son, maybe then you will have any kind of humility, YOU SUCK

Last edited by cubu; 03-28-2007 at 09:00 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:56 AM
doug

Originally Posted by Chako135
...add butter
OMG.. what a diference butter makes
Old 03-28-2007, 08:56 AM
doug

Originally Posted by cubu
blabla blah
now now.. no need to go there

Last edited by doug; 03-28-2007 at 09:06 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:00 AM
Chako135

OMG.. what a diference butter makes
was i right or what?
Old 03-28-2007, 09:00 AM
cubu

now now.. no need to go there
sorry, edited post, this kind of crap gets me going
Old 03-28-2007, 09:05 AM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Thank you for the support Cubu, I won't be silenced by this. If we come to a fair resolve I will happily post telling what the resolve was in every detail and how the service was in getting this resolved. If the resolve is unfair, I will still post so everyone will knows the truth. I will just post the facts and let everyone draw their own conclusions.

At this point, MrA is working with me to resolve this so everyone should refrain from bashing as long as he is working with me on this. He is being fair at this time.

Last edited by fallenromeo; 03-28-2007 at 09:11 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Chako135
I dont think anyone will remember what they want to hear when this is resolved if they read all the posts. Jumping to conclusions is another story, but that's because people are assuming instead of knowing the facts from the begining. If the story didnt change 10 times, then this thread probably would have ended by now, but since you are a "know it all" then maybe you can enlighten us with how this will end.

Never said I was a know it all....you agree with me about jumping to conclusions, but you think people that read the whole thread will remember everything???? I think the quote about the game of telephone is appropriate. Not that people do it intentionally, they will just forget some parts of what happened. If you think I am a know it all then whatever....I will always stand by what I believe and say what I think, some people do not agree and some do. That is just the way it is.

For the record, I do not know all the details of this either...and I am not saying anyone is right or wrong, just that this should have been handled on their own without other peoples bashing of ANYONE to include VRT and the OP. Both have been bashed...so where this is going with the popcorn and soap comments is so true.

Cant we all just get along????
Old 03-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Thank you for the support Cubu, I won't be silenced by this. If we come to a fair resolve I will happily post telling what the resolve was in every detail and how the service was in getting this resolved. If the resolve is unfair, I will still post so everyone will knows the truth. I will just post the facts and let everyone draw their own conclusions.

At this point, MrA is working with me to resolve this so everyone should refrain from bashing as long as he is working with me on this. He is being fair at this time.
Skyler, I am glad that this is being worked out!!! Hopefully you all come to a resolution that satisfies you two. I hope to see your ride somtime at the track or a meet around SoCal.....
Old 03-28-2007, 10:03 AM
Lo$t

Skyler, I am glad that this is being worked out!!! Hopefully you all come to a resolution that satisfies you two. I hope to see your ride somtime at the track or a meet around SoCal.....
way off topic.. i remember when i wanted to buy your Turnkey setup for 15k

to everyone else.. I want some friggin' popcorn
Old 03-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Lo$t
way off topic.. i remember when i wanted to buy your Turnkey setup for 15k

to everyone else.. I want some friggin' popcorn
Still for sale...not pushing it hard right now...but I still think it is a phenomenal deal!! Let me know if you change your mid.....

Back to the show now.....LOL!
Old 03-28-2007, 11:55 AM
g-X

For the record, I do not know all the details of this either...and I am not saying anyone is right or wrong, just that this should have been handled on their own without other peoples bashing of ANYONE to include VRT and the OP. Both have been bashed...so where this is going with the popcorn and soap comments is so true.

Cant we all just get along????
Dont think so, im glad OP posted. At least it give other noobs an idea on how to deal w/ VRT....more what to ask/what to sign..etc

you keep on talking about others bashing VRT w/o experience and Im not one of those. Im glad he posted cos his situation is close to mine. I'll say since my posts and emails Mike has finally responded (2weeks w/o communication, my car in the shop for 5weeks n countin). So we'll see...

PS whatvr you do...dont give em your credit card.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:04 PM
rkd350z

+ coke
Old 03-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Diesel350

Old 03-28-2007, 01:42 PM
OCZTrack

Well I've read through this entire post so I feel as if I've earned the right to comment on it, I hope that is ok with you Navygolf.

First and foremost I'm tired of all this talk about how this is a personal issue and it has nothing to do with the people on this forum and how people should keep these things to themselves. :::NEWSFLASH::: If everybody kept their opinions and experiences to themselves there would be nothing to read on this forum. That is the purpose of a forum for people to exchange ideas, experiences, and opinions.

Second of all, fallenromeo has stated from the beginning that he knows very little about mechanics or cars and was just trying to state what has happened to him to the best of his knowledge and intelligence on the situation. What is so wrong about that? He has repeatedly stated that he is not bashing them and is trying to work this out. If he would have never posted on here he would have never thought that he paid too much for what was done and there would be no clarification of the issue between him and VRT.

Thirdly, I've heard some of you say that "he paid his money with no questions asked and shouldn't have paid it if he felt he got cheated". Well guess what, the guy has very little knowledge on these things. Should he have researched a little bit better? Yes, he most certainly should have. But, this is the same as an old woman going to a mechanic because her belts are squealing and the mechanic installs a new alternator and charges $200 for additional BS parts she doesn't need because she knows no better and he knows she will trust his knowledge of mechanics. This certainly isn't right and not a fair way to do business. You shouldn't take advantage of unsuspecting customers because they don't know what you're selling them.

Navygolf has brought to our attention that we don't know all the facts and we should keep our mouths shut because of that. Well he is right that we don't know all the facts but that is because Mr A's posts have been very vague with little information and some of the information he has given contradicts itself. If you have nothing to hide and don't believe that you have done anything wrong or taken advantage of anyone then take the time to post a well thought out reply and make public as much information as you can. I sure know that if my business was being criticized for being "shady" I would certainly want to take the time to clear everything up.

Bottom line is we are all consumers here. Whether it is the 30 year old tax accountant who knows he wants a fast car that handles well but knows nothing about how to get to that point or someone like Noah who would be able to tell you every detail of a Greddy TT install we are still all consumers. Therefore we have a right to scrutinize the practices of every business that we are purchasing from or could be purchasing from to make sure that we are not being cheated.

That's my .02 I would doubt that's worth much to anybody here but once again this is a FORUM. Therefore I will give my opinion and if you don't like it then you have every right to disagree but don't just write people off because you don't agree with their opinion.

Last edited by OCZTrack; 03-28-2007 at 01:45 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Navygolf13

For your clarification, I agree this is a forum, but my problem is that too many times when something is aksed about anything it turns into a he said she said argument and that is my problem. I also think that too many peolple here jump to a conclusion....I do not necessarily think everyone does.

I also think that it should be enough he comes on and asks the question....if the answers would just tell him to look into it a little more and then when he says he is working it out with MrA then that should be enough. My issue is not whether people post these kinds of things, even though I disagree, but the fact that too many people with not enough knowledge jump in and complain about the comany as a whole.

I think this has been beaten to death....and I think that some people here took some things I said out of context and I also think that I got frustrated with the situation and said some things that I should not have.

The bottom line is that these guys are working it out and that should be enough for everyone watching from the sidelines. So, I hope everyone that I did offend will accept my apology, I just sit down and read these types of things and get frustrated....that is all. Once again I hope everyone can understand where I am coming from.

Quick Reply: work done by VRT