Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

list of dealers that suck around the country,....

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 08:09 PM
Zmeflyby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crown Nissan in birmingham, alabama. They dont know ****. They cant even fix the brakes from squealing.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:34 PM
kjt350z

SUTHERLIN NISSAN MALL OF GEORGIA! Six months ago (approx 8,000 mi) I took my car in for regular maintenance requesting them to check the front due to tire noise. They acknowledged the car was out of alignment and the tires were cupping. They realigned the car and I had to pay $98 for the tires to be rotated. However, my car still sounds like I'm constantly crossing railroad tracks! Two weeks ago I received the official notice from Nissan stating that the 2003 models have alignment problems and they would replace worn tires. Well, Sutherlin denied the tires stating I had the car aligned in January; therefore, it was within specs so the tires would not be replaced (even though they acknowledged the tire wear back in January). The service manager at Sutherlin told me he would personally call Nissan customer service "on my behalf". He explained how the service department has to follow Nissan's guidelines but he understood that if we had NOT aligned the car in January, they could put new tires on the car. Well, we waited a week to hear back from either Sutherlin or Nissan customer service. We finally called Nissan customer service and were told we could not have new tires based on the opinion of Sutherlin. What a scam! Basically, per Nissan, I screwed myself out a the free tires because I had an alignment before the notice was issued (even though the tires are worn) - of course, it's not their fault - it's mine!!!! WHAT A SCAM!
Old 06-07-2004, 07:03 PM
jazz z1

Default Re: list of dealers that suck around the country,....

Originally posted by cal_z
how about we list here all of the dealers who simply give no consideration to the customer. They need remember, we are the reason they are there!! Without us, there would be no dealer. The dealers listed here will be dealers who suck,.. just suck!!! Let's get bold and list all names too!
No offense intended ...cal_z. I read that Marietta Nissan received a thumbs down rating. My experience with them has been nothing less that positive. I just took my Z in for the tire & front end TSB repair. There was no drama, or issue .... I got a allignment and two new front tires. So in all fairness ... this post is at best very subjective. Just my 2 cents. Peace Out!

Last edited by jazz z1; 06-07-2004 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-11-2004, 06:22 AM
Goodfizzy

Originally posted by boxsterkiller
Cerritos Nissan , Cerritos , CA
I'll second the thumbs-down for Cerritos Nissan's service department! What a bunch of clowns.

1) They "forgot" to call me when the seat repair parts were in.

2) I wasted a day waiting for them to fix the seat, because they didn't, seat still loose - gotta go back (to a DIFFERENT dealership)!

3) The window repair job - whatever they did made the windows squeal, but now grease streaks are appearing different parts of the window?

4) They tried to play ignorant about two service bulletins.

5) Then, nitpicky but annoying, the place is disorganized. You pull up to the service department and stand around like a dope, waiting to be acknowleged while the staff goofs around and picks their noses. I went to pick up my car one evening, waited......then finally gave up and just walked into the repair area, got in, and drove off. Nobody said a word. Scary!

On the other hand, my buying experience at Power Nissan El Monte was very pleasant, they were ready to deal. I really liked the dealer in San Juan Capistrano, too, but they're too far away.
Old 06-11-2004, 07:10 AM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Goodfizzy
On the other hand, my buying experience at Power Nissan El Monte was very pleasant, they were ready to deal. I really liked the dealer in San Juan Capistrano, too, but they're too far away.
We're not that far from Power/El Monte... why don't you come over here next time you need work... Plus we don't care about mod's to cars!!!
Old 06-12-2004, 10:35 PM
CornyRacing

Originally posted by blaze.80
Douglas Nissan - Orange, Ca.

Worst service ever and they know it. They told me if I brought in my survey from NNA to them instead of filling it out they would give me my next major svc for free.
I bought my Z there when it was still Huntington Beach Nissan two years ago. I've been going to Gardena Nissan and they suck so i was planning on going to Douglas for some work on my fuel gage problem... Thanx for the tip! Ill try Torrance Nissan now!
Old 06-12-2004, 10:38 PM
CornyRacing

Originally posted by desiZ
Power Nissan in Torrance
Rick Wilson the internet manager is the rudest most horrible angry old man you'll ever meet , he sounds more like some pissed off cop than someone who's actually trying to sell you a car.. he's apparently part of the homeland security force or something... wotever ... just stay away from there!
Man i was gonna go there cuz Gardena Nissan really sucks the big one! do u know of a South Bay Nissan thats cool?
Old 06-15-2004, 12:31 PM
johnbellfan2

ROB DOLL NISSAN in Columbus, GA
The service department SUCKS!!!!!!

They act like your best friend and take your side on every problem until it comes to actually fixing it! Then their "hands are tied" unless Nissan acknowledges a problem officially. Like that will happen.

The clicking from my rear axle is normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes, the clutch cable should be re-greased every six months!!

You Bastrds!!!!!
Old 06-16-2004, 01:45 AM
bascelik

Mossy Nissan of Houston.

Everything went well, even paid my rental. In the beginning, anyway...

However, in the end, problem was not fixed (replaced my tranny, supposedly), they seemed unknowledgeable, they gave me back my car covered in bird poop, had to scrub it 2 hours to get the stuff off. No progress, just regress. Ricky C seemed like he knew his stuff, but in the end I did not see results, just dirty pooped Daytona Blue Z.
Old 06-17-2004, 03:59 PM
Goodfizzy

Originally posted by Jeff@Performance
We're not that far from Power/El Monte... why don't you come over here next time you need work... Plus we don't care about mod's to cars!!!
Thanks, Jeff! I will do that.
Long Beach gets one chance tomorrow since I already made the appointment, if they blow it I am coming to you.
If I like a business, I am the very epitome of a good customer. Polite, nice, and happy to spend my $$$ at places that deserve it!