Notices
NA Builds Specifically for naturally aspirated builds & projects with Cams, Pistons Rods, Heads, Valves, etc

375 whp NA?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 08:45 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by robbinsj
What is lame is your inability to read what I am saying. I never tried to act like I know anything about N/A build and I was promoting a turbo setup. If you built a turbo and now want N/A than what I stated does not apply to you as your on both sides of the field. Nor was I trying to say anthign bad about N/A. I simply stated that the numbers claimed are high for a N/A build "as everyone posted prior" and I compared to a turbo. Maybe the only reason your B itchin is cuss I said "Go turbo or go home". Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

interesting how your comments are much better tempered today
Old 10-31-2008, 08:45 AM
robbinsj

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chef-J
N/A is for people to scared to go F/I? ha.
You must got a turbo because one of your friend have a turbo.
No... Sorry to burst your bubble but none of my friends have a turbo. This is just what I got from Super Street mag. N/A vrs Turbo build, the guy with the N/A had a turbo prior and over boosted till it blew. He stated that he was going N/A cuss he could not take that risk again. Furthermore I did not mean this to everyone that goes N/A as there is an exception to everything.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:46 AM
robbinsj

Originally Posted by nismology1
Worst. Post. Ever.
Thanks

Maybe I should be nominated for an award.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:50 AM
robbinsj

Originally Posted by gothchick
Posier. GTFO.
Thanks Goth

I take that as a compliment from you, considering you are a bull dyke!

EaTaFatDiK it will help you lose weight.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:53 AM
OCG35
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is lame is your inability to read what I am saying. I never tried to act like I know anything about N/A build and I was promoting a turbo setup. If you built a turbo and now want N/A than what I stated does not apply to you as your on both sides of the field. Nor was I trying to say anthign bad about N/A. I simply stated that the numbers claimed are high for a N/A build "as everyone posted prior" and I compared to a turbo. Maybe the only reason your B itchin is cuss I said "Go turbo or go home". Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
I can’t speak for everyone, but I’m quite certain you didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings… most of us think posts such as yours are idiotic.

True NA enthusiasts – find it way too easy and common to slap on an ST or TT or SC to gain power… whoo hoo, you did what everyone else has done, which is quite boring for many of us. There isn’t much challenge in gaining 100-200 hp with a typical FI setup. A 16 yr old inexperienced kid can do that at his local performance shop and run around saying look at me I’m fast.

NA power is clearly a difficult task – but those of us that go after it like the challenge, enjoy the hobby, are passionate about the performance and very gratified with the results.

If that “hurts your feelings” – no one here cares.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:55 AM
OCG35
Banned

Thanks Goth

I take that as a compliment from you, considering you are a bull dyke!

EaTaFatDiK it will help you lose weight.
**** like this makes you look even more like an a-hole.

WTF is your problem man? - Is there really a need for crap like that?
Old 10-31-2008, 08:57 AM
robbinsj

Originally Posted by OCG35
I can’t speak for everyone, but I’m quite certain you didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings… most of us think posts such as yours are idiotic.

True NA enthusiasts – find it way too easy and common to slap on an ST or TT or SC to gain power… whoo hoo, you did what everyone else has done, which is quite boring for many of us. There isn’t much challenge in gaining 100-200 hp with a typical FI setup. A 16 yr old inexperienced kid can do that at his local performance shop and run around saying look at me I’m fast.

NA power is clearly a difficult task – but those of us that go after it like the challenge, enjoy the hobby, are passionate about the performance and very gratified with the results.

I agree it is more difficult to get the N/A numbers and most go turbo. Glad I did not hurt someones feelings but it looks like I steped on a couple toes.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:58 AM
robbinsj

No one asked for her opinion so I pushed the s hit back into her face.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:01 AM
robbinsj

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
interesting how your comments are much better tempered today

Yea I was in a good mood, but that was only after your comment. Now I am not in such a good mood. Oh well, nothing directed towards you though.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:02 AM
OCG35
Banned

No one asked for her opinion so I pushed the s hit back into her face.
no one asked for yours either... so what the hell is your problem?
robbinsj

I simply took her tone and pushed it up a notch. sorry if I offended you.
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

N/A is for people to scared to go F/I and thus they are punished with low power. I hit 372 - 386 whp with just a turbonetics kit. You would have to sink double the cash for less power when you go NA. Yea your N/A build is more stable and boost can kill a motor but the stock flash is very safe. Not to mention a NA build with 375 whp would have a crazy high compression that would require some solid Mobil 1 race fuel. Go turbo or go home.

No... Sorry to burst your bubble but none of my friends have a turbo. This is just what I got from Super Street mag. N/A vrs Turbo build, the guy with the N/A had a turbo prior and over boosted till it blew. He stated that he was going N/A cuss he could not take that risk again. Furthermore I did not mean this to everyone that goes N/A as there is an exception to everything.
You should open up your own shop and just start building motors from the ground up. Who needs personal experience anymore? What the hell, just keep reading magazines and you will gain all the knowledge that you need to know right from there. You will be the next John Lingenfelter in no time!

I'd think you might have hit the nail right on the head.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:03 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My350Z needs a vetting process
Old 10-31-2008, 09:09 AM
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Oh by the way if you do end up growing up and sticking around here, please learn how to use the multi-quote feature instead of this lame attempt at increasing your post count.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:10 AM
robbinsj

no one asked for yours either... so what the hell is your problem?
I stated my side of the topic on the thread and she is talking s hit. Therefor I am now talking s hit. Nice how the s hit turns huh? Dont need to ask for it if you pushing it as your actions have already invited the s hit to your face.

I have no problem, just replying to a-holes who have a problem with my turbo promo post. WTF dont you ask what there issue is??

Last edited by robbinsj; 10-31-2008 at 10:01 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:13 AM
robbinsj

Originally Posted by Kwame@z1
Oh by the way if you do end up growing up and sticking around here, please learn how to use the multi-quote feature instead of this lame attempt at increasing your post count.
It helps me direct my thoughts to a specific @$$ hole at a given time and I dont give a flying F uck about my post count. Unlike most I dont gauge a person by there post count. Thanks for your .02 cents heres your change.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:05 AM
gothchick

Alrighty then. We have a troll in our midst... This is the NA forum. Please leave your FI comments at the door. And please leave your juvinile attitude for the ricer magazines. Thx.

Last edited by gothchick; 10-31-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:30 AM
robbinsj

Originally Posted by gothchick
Alrighty then. We have a troll in our midst... This is the NA forum. Please leave your FI comments at the door. And please leave your juvinile attitude for the ricer magazines. Thx.
Actually my post was directed to the N/A build on this thread with a comparison to a turbo set up. As far as my additude, I was content until the fairy flammers jumped on like little kids around the play ground. I am simply reacting to you and the others. I just decided to be extra nice to you cuss of your retarded little picture and ignorance. Least you could have done was make a valid point instead of that basic garbage. Thus is why you got the reply I sent. Figured if it was raw ignorance with no meaning it would be more on your level of understanding. Furthermore I find it rather funny that you consider me juvinile when you have a picture of a molested doll as your avatar. Where the dolls mean to you when you where little or is it the rampaging dyke inside of you lashing out at your childhood?

Old 10-31-2008, 10:43 AM
OCG35
Banned

why has this gone soooo off topic?

Enough of the attention whoring - lets bring it back to the thread topic.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:48 AM
robbinsj

why has this gone soooo off topic?

Enough of the attention whoring - lets bring it back to the thread topic.
Sounds good to me.

Ummmm... I think the 375 whp N/A is possible.

Just buy the car, any Z modded for cheap is a great deal.

Quick Reply: 375 whp NA?