Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 08:47 AM
DudePreston

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try to not look at this through the "aduld/parent" point of view. Can you not just admit that I've done most all I can to get it as close to my car as possible. That should be respectable enough to not be annoyed about the age of the owner shouldnt it? The whole point of this is complaining that there are a bunch of 17 year olds not having to work for their 350z's
Old 05-01-2013, 08:51 AM
DudePreston

I'm pretty sure that the base price of 10,000 dollars, gas, maintenance, and all the insurance except the discount I get for my 3.0 GPA. Is mor than what they pay for the registration
And licensing.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:54 AM
stuartc323

Originally Posted by DudePreston
Try to not look at this through the "aduld/parent" point of view. Can you not just admit that I've done most all I can to get it as close to my car as possible. That should be respectable enough to not be annoyed about the age of the owner shouldnt it? The whole point of this is complaining that there are a bunch of 17 year olds not having to work for their 350z's
and your one of those kids.

You need to understand the fact is your a rich kid who had the car basically handed to him, whether your paying it off or not, you still have it in your driveway because you wanted it and your parents got it for you because you didnt have the money to do it yourself and you couldnt do it yourself anyways because they would have to put their names on the car,

all im saying is you need to understand that you dont own that car until the title,insurance,registration is in your name, get that thru your head and you wont get **** on.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:55 AM
DudePreston

I'm pretty sure that the base price of 10,000 dollars, gas, maintenance, and all the insurance except the discount I get for my 3.0 GPA. Is mor than what they pay for the registration
And licensing.
- For Stuart.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by stuartc323
Your also in Canada, correct?
Right, I forget you 'muricans do things different
Old 05-01-2013, 08:57 AM
stuartc323

Originally Posted by Syner
Right, I forget you 'muricans do things different
lol which is some bullllshitttt
Old 05-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Maffucci10

You need to understand the fact is your a rich kid who had the car basically handed to him, whether your paying it off or not, you still have it in your driveway because you wanted it and your parents got it for you because you didnt have the money to do it yourself and you couldnt do it yourself anyways because they would have to put their names on the car,

all im saying is you need to understand that you dont own that car until the title,insurance,registration is in your name, get that thru your head and you wont get **** on.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:01 AM
stuartc323

And licensing.
Honestly dude i dont care, you dont own the car and thats the facts, if you crash it the insurance checks go to your parents not you, so there is nothing else to say. If i crash my car, my insurance check goes to me. Thats like saying you own your house. You may live there but you dont own ****, your parents own it, just like your car, you may drive it, but you dont own ****.

Convo is done, respond with whatever ********t you want to say to justify your retarded thinking, but its done
Old 05-01-2013, 09:11 AM
DudePreston

So you're saying that I didn't have to work for my 350z?!? I have been working for 2 years. And I'm not even 16 yet! Having the car under my name is a technicality. The car wasn't handed to me on a silver platter. Your childhood was a completeley different world than what ive grownup in and its easy to look down at it from above as an adult and see flaws in how im trying to do things. the fact is ive done a lot more than all of these 17 year olds you are complaining about. And my parents getting the car as a middleman wasn't something that I needed to get the car, that was something they did that was nice so I could get the best bang for my buck. But nothing I will ever say will be good enough for you so I'm going to stop arguing with you trying to prove myself.

Honestly dude i dont care, you dont own the car and thats the facts, if you crash it the insurance checks go to your parents not you, so there is nothing else to say. If i crash my car, my insurance check goes to me. Thats like saying you own your house. You may live there but you dont own ****, your parents own it, just like your car, you may drive it, but you dont own ****.

Convo is done, respond with whatever ********t you want to say to justify your retarded thinking, but its done
You thinking is just as retarded as mine. I don't own my house but that's cause I didn't pay for any of it but I did pay for most of my car. The insurance might not be under my name but don't think for a second my parents aren't going to send me the bill if I crashed it.

And what makes any of you any different? Did any of you have everything under your name at 15 and still pay for the car and everything? Probably not. But, did you still think it was your car, I'm sure you did.

Last edited by jerseystyle; 05-01-2013 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:33 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Trolls....this thread attracts them by the train full!

Old 05-01-2013, 09:42 AM
stuartc323

Originally Posted by jerseystyle
Trolls....this thread attracts them by the train full!

Old 05-01-2013, 09:43 AM
1GR8350Z

I am going to be sixteen in June. I have had a job since 14 and this summer I will be working full time 7 days a week. I was able to convince my paents to buy me a 350z (mostly cause i almost had the money and cause i have been so determined to get this car since i was 13) and I wanted to get it because I found a good deal on a 2005 for 10,000 I can drive it or anything until I pay for it (which I will be able to do in September) but I have been able to make some small mods to it like plasti dipping stuff, new wheels and I'm currently installing a new stereo myself.

I don't know why everybody has to judge on young people getting cool new cars. As long as they actually have to get it themselves why does it matter what age they are??
If paying for the car is such a priority, then why are you spending money on mods?
Old 05-01-2013, 09:46 AM
stuartc323

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
If paying for the car is such a priority, then why are you spending money on mods?
Old 05-01-2013, 09:48 AM
1GR8350Z

So you're saying that I didn't have to work for my 350z?!? I have been working for 2 years. And I'm not even 16 yet! Having the car under my name is a technicality. The car wasn't handed to me on a silver platter. Your childhood was a completeley different world than what ive grownup in and its easy to look down at it from above as an adult and see flaws in how im trying to do things. the fact is ive done a lot more than all of these 17 year olds you are complaining about. And my parents getting the car as a middleman wasn't something that I needed to get the car, that was something they did that was nice so I could get the best bang for my buck. But nothing I will ever say will be good enough for you so I'm going to stop arguing with you trying to prove myself.

You thinking is just as retarded as mine. I don't own my house but that's cause I didn't pay for any of it but I did pay for most of my car. The insurance might not be under my name but don't think for a second my parents aren't going to send me the bill if I crashed it.

And what makes any of you any different? Did any of you have everything under your name at 15 and still pay for the car and everything? Probably not. But, did you still think it was your car, I'm sure you did.
To put it simple, your parents have purchased a car for you and are allowing you to pay money back as you please. They do not really expect the money or else you wouldn't be allowed to buy mods. They handed you a car and dressed it up to make you feel like you are responsible for it.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:49 AM
stuartc323

because daddy and mommy bought the car for him, as long as he "pays" them back
Old 05-01-2013, 09:56 AM
1GR8350Z

I'm about 95% sure that this is a troll. Some disgruntled kid that got butthurt and made another account thinking they are fooling someone. I will play along for the lulz, though
Old 05-01-2013, 10:22 AM
DudePreston

I already had the plasti dip spray and I got a good deal on the rims from my friend.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Moussa93

Enjoy it while you're young
+ If it helps you build your credit, why not?
Old 05-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

I already had the plasti dip spray and I got a good deal on the rims from my friend.
LOL rimmed up with a killer system.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:11 AM
DudePreston

Well I don't even get to drive it till its paid for so it's not like I would want to wait.

Originally Posted by Syner
LOL rimmed up with a killer system.
What do you mean?

To put it simple, your parents have purchased a car for you and are allowing you to pay money back as you please. They do not really expect the money or else you wouldn't be allowed to buy mods. They handed you a car and dressed it up to make you feel like you are responsible for it.
Did you eve read the rest of that? You are a pretty selective reader because I said that my parents are a middle man. Meaning its as if I was buying it from someone else. I also said that I didn't need them to to that. Either way I am getting a 10,000 dollar car in September and they are just holding onto it cause it was a good deal

Last edited by jerseystyle; 05-01-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...