everytime I view this thread is like:

lots of baller parts br0, can't wait to see it run
Originally Posted by jomamahama
i just want to oil up that manifold and go to town
Originally Posted by tonyzS/C03

Dat Manifold!

Hhah thanks guys

Originally Posted by Total D
Always loved their manifolds. Wish they would have done something for the VQs. I think I might be a little more excited about your build than mine in a way haha. My manifold came in the other day as well, I wont get to see until I go home this coming thursday, so I'll be sure to post it up once I can. It's always nice getting some browna and white buses lol. Keep the updates coming.
Haha I am looking forward to your build as well. I am trying, it has been tough lately. I am saving up for brakes which is killing my updates. Once the engine comes in I will have pics of it mounted in the car.

Originally Posted by Highway Riding
Hypertune is super baller man..... GL moving fwd
Thank you

Originally Posted by Resmarted

Originally Posted by TheDangerZone
moar updates!
Nothing new unfortunately. Yet... I am waiting to purchase my brakes. Once the engine comes in and brakes are purchased, I promise many more updates. It's just been kind of slow.

Thanks for the interest though and I will definitely keep this up to date.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:37 PM
MonkeyMagic72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

vs

After your built is complete, you should have your 350Z runs as time attack with this Esprit Z33 with Rb26dett swap wears full dry carbon Esprit aero parts. It would be interesting to see Voltex vs Esprit aero design and legendary Rb26dett vs 2Jzgte to battle to see who run fastest lap time on the circuit track. And have speed channel to televise for all of 350Z owner to see it in a show.

Last edited by MonkeyMagic72; 02-05-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:36 PM
cerifiedg

Ahh man now i see the monsters you building, Im just about to install the tranny you sold me lol but best of luck and I cant wait to see the finish product...
Old 02-17-2013, 10:46 PM
ace32x

Originally Posted by MonkeyMagic72
vs

After your built is complete, you should have your 350Z runs as time attack with this Esprit Z33 with Rb26dett swap wears full dry carbon Esprit aero parts. It would be interesting to see Voltex vs Esprit aero design and legendary Rb26dett vs 2Jzgte to battle to see who run fastest lap time on the circuit track. And have speed channel to televise for all of 350Z owner to see it in a show.
doesnt sound like this is going to be much of a track car with 1k + whp lol...
Old 02-17-2013, 10:52 PM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by MonkeyMagic72

LOL not sure if high, serious, or trolling
Old 02-18-2013, 12:34 AM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

rb is gay since nissan makes a more potent engine when going for a high power inline 6 O.o

think the voltex looks better tho just my opinion though too much money for my tastes

Last edited by jerryd87; 02-18-2013 at 12:35 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:57 AM
graffkid732

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks man.

Not so much a track car haha, street car though.

I like the Voltex more as well, which is why I chose it over any other kit/combo on the market.

Good news though!! Engine is finally intransit and tracking is showing it'll arrive Monday the 11th. Can't wait to finally have it. Brakes are almost ordered and from there I will be doing the fuel system, finishing the turbo/exhaust up, an start on the cooling.

Updates should be more frequent now that I have something to work with. Thanks for your support and patience!
Old 03-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Vq.turbo.DremZ

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Where in NJ are you, i may have asked this already. I must see this build in person once completed. Also I may of overlooked this but what mounts?

edit NVM, NSN Garage

Last edited by Vq.turbo.DremZ; 03-07-2013 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:58 AM
graffkid732

Originally Posted by Vq.turbo.DremZ
Where in NJ are you, i may have asked this already. I must see this build in person once completed. Also I may of overlooked this but what mounts?

edit NVM, NSN Garage
Located off exit 117 from Parkway in Hazlet.

Correct, the engine mounts are from NSN. They are Travis's old mounts since I waited 6 months for Josh to finally give me a refund. Gave me the run around for a long time. So I know the dimensions are good since they worked but I'm bringing them to my engine at my job and see if he thinks they will hold the power/torque with out having issues. Now is the time to remake them with a better material if needed.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:48 PM
mvthree50

Everytime there's a post I think its an update then I get sad hahaha

^^ my girlfriend lives in middletown
Old 03-18-2013, 09:01 AM
graffkid732

Originally Posted by mvthree50
Everytime there's a post I think its an update then I get sad hahaha

^^ my girlfriend lives in middletown
You drive the Z in the area a lot?

Well I brought the engine mounts into work today to let our Engineer look over them and he thinks one of the welds are eventually going to crack.

I am putting the engine in this weekend so I will be taking my own measurements and seeing how these mounts fit. If they fit well and the engine looks good, I am going to have him redraw them and have them remade so they don't have a chance of failing.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:53 AM
mvthree50

I'm there a decent amount, yeah. Mostly in the summer. My Z is wrapped matte black and has gold wheels. If you saw it, you'd know hahah. But congrats on putting the engine in hopefully it works out!
Old 03-18-2013, 05:52 PM
WSchli1672

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Okay, now I'm subscribing. After reading the threads, I just want the car... LOL....Sounds like a monster, can't wait to see it completed.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:23 AM
FWM69

Originally Posted by tonyzS/C03

Dat Manifold!
Hahahaha
Old 05-16-2013, 09:24 PM
Status007

So what is the update on this legendary build that could have been easily rivaled if not surpassed by the VQ? Not to mention the VQ being 300hp N/A out the showroom would be a lot more reliable and less problematic. Only reason I see this swap is for personal accomplishment.. Must be nice when daddy cuts the checks for you lol. Be honest, is this your daddy's car with the promise that you can drive it on special occasions under supervision?

I can't believe you had the audacity to come on my thread trying to G check me when you have to ask daddy's permission first lol... Weak

Good luck with your build though looks sweet, hypertune is pure sex your spending the rents money well..
Old 05-17-2013, 04:54 AM
graffkid732

An update is coming, Endless Brakes aren't exactly cheap or located anywhere in the US. I also planned a few trips and bought a street bike, so I took a small break from the Z.

I'm not getting into this. I came into your thread because you wanted us to hand info to you as if it is impossible to find. I'm sorry I have a good job that allows me to buy nice things. Like I said in your thread, if daddy was building this car, it wouldn't have taken this long with plenty of time left, and I would have dropped it off at a shop. Not have it sitting in my garage on jack stands.

Post any more non sense in here and I will have a mod delete your posts. This thread isn't turning into sht.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Status007

Originally Posted by graffkid732
An update is coming, Endless Brakes aren't exactly cheap or located anywhere in the US. I also planned a few trips and bought a street bike, so I took a small break from the Z.

I'm not getting into this. I came into your thread because you wanted us to hand info to you as if it is impossible to find. I'm sorry I have a good job that allows me to buy nice things. Like I said in your thread, if daddy was building this car, it wouldn't have taken this long with plenty of time left, and I would have dropped it off at a shop. Not have it sitting in my garage on jack stands.

Post any more non sense in here and I will have a mod delete your posts. This thread isn't turning into sht.
Daddy still bought you the parts bro. It's cool and all but don't pretenda-fake. That was most likely your agreement if it truly is your car.. I'm sure he said as long as you do the labor he will get it for you. Don't fool us on here acting like a boss. Make sure you acknowledge and give special thanks to your dad who funded 99% of the project and be done with it, not a big deal bro.

You really must hold this Internet thing very dear to the heart " this thread is NOT going to sht " you say. I can comment as I please as long as I'm within reason. Your dads checkbook would run null trying to shut me up kid.

As I said in my thread, I don't have to ask permission to drive mine loll
Old 05-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Get the fawk off my internet.

Originally Posted by Status007
Daddy still bought you the parts bro. It's cool and all but don't pretenda-fake. That was most likely your agreement if it truly is your car.. I'm sure he said as long as you do the labor he will get it for you. Don't fool us on here acting like a boss. Make sure you acknowledge and give special thanks to your dad who funded 99% of the project and be done with it, not a big deal bro.

You really must hold this Internet thing very dear to the heart " this thread is NOT going to sht " you say. I can comment as I please as long as I'm within reason. Your dads checkbook would run null trying to shut me up kid.

As I said in my thread, I don't have to ask permission to drive mine loll

Quick Reply: Graffkid732: Voltex Kit, Stroked 3.4L GT47-88 2jz Getrag 6 Speed 350z build