Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 11:16 PM
iamdigital

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, looks like some good news. Hopefully my trans is close to ready/shipment as well as the last I spoke with Mark he was waiting for some clutchpacks from a vendor. In for the tracking number and hoping mine is on the short list to get done. Hopefully this shop can pull through for the members on here and long term despite the poor cust service going on right now... I'm going to email Mark again tomorrow for an update and will update thread. Agreeing with some other statements on here let's keep the thread clean for updates. There are 200+ posts of worthless bashing and with potential results pending I hope we can minimize the troll shots and bs and keep updates (positive or negative) a priority. Thanks all!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:55 AM
turismo

Originally Posted by go-fast
so he contacts new work coming in,but once he's got your car/parts your second class?and if he is so busy and can't keep in touch with the customers he has then why is he taking time to tune your car?it still smells like sh$t to me.
+1

You know how many times he told me that he was not accepting anymore cars until he finishes the ones that he has? My boys car is still there after giving him 10k and this was 8 months ago. The car has not been touched
Old 12-16-2008, 04:57 AM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by ACI318
If I would have put SGP has 10k of my money, you would say get a lawyer, or I got your back. I was just trying to let people on here who are concerned about their car, money, ect.. that I have personally spoke with Mark. You are not really contrubiting to this particular thread, you are just making it longer with no facts to back up your opinions.
analogy: if you saw someone getting mugged,would you not comment because it didn't happen to you personally?

fact: sgp has not been returning calls,which leaves them open for interpetation by me and anyone who feels like commenting.

opinion: if it was you waiting for parts,you would want as many posters as possible trying to stimulate a response.(guess what, people are starting to get a response)

statement: fu
Old 12-16-2008, 05:02 AM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by iamdigital
Wow, looks like some good news. Hopefully my trans is close to ready/shipment as well as the last I spoke with Mark he was waiting for some clutchpacks from a vendor. In for the tracking number and hoping mine is on the short list to get done. Hopefully this shop can pull through for the members on here and long term despite the poor cust service going on right now... I'm going to email Mark again tomorrow for an update and will update thread. Agreeing with some other statements on here let's keep the thread clean for updates. There are 200+ posts of worthless bashing and with potential results pending I hope we can minimize the troll shots and bs and keep updates (positive or negative) a priority. Thanks all!
i no longer trust you.....you rally the troops by starting this thread,then complain about bashing?next time a shop tries to burn you,do me a favor and keep it to yourself.

Last edited by go-fast; 12-16-2008 at 05:08 AM.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:13 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i no longer like you.....you rally the troops by starting this thread,then complain about bashing?next time a shop tries to burn you,do me a favor and keep it to yourself.
Take a breath brother....just relax. We are all friends here. Remember, some people are waiting on parts and are starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. At this point I don't see how customers ragging on SGP will hep them get their parts any sooner. Also, digital seems slightly older than the forum average so his car may not be the top priority in his life or he may understand how owning a business can make your life crazy or take a turn for the worst.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:25 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Again, dont take this the wrong way, but try and give them a phone call, or drop them an email about some product and see how long it takes to get a response from. You may never get one, but this thread is way to long because people are posting on here with stuff that is not revelant. I would much rather see you posting "I left SGP a message x amount of days ago and still no response"

If I would have put SGP has 10k of my money, you would say get a lawyer, or I got your back. I was just trying to let people on here who are concerned about their car, money, ect.. that I have personally spoke with Mark. You are not really contrubiting to this particular thread, you are just making it longer with no facts to back up your opinions.
thats fair enough..but dont be naive by ignoring go-fast's point...and by this i mean ...be careful...
if you are legit and you do go there, please come back and repot your findings
Old 12-16-2008, 05:25 AM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by Cass007
Take a breath brother....just relax. We are all friends here. Remember, some people are waiting on parts and are starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. At this point I don't see how customers ragging on SGP will hep them get their parts any sooner. Also, digital seems slightly older than the forum average so his car may not be the top priority in his life or he may understand how owning a business can make your life crazy or take a turn for the worst.
i adjusted before your post.it was harsh,but flipping the script after his sh$t is settled is not fair to others waiting.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:16 AM
iamdigital

i no longer trust you.....you rally the troops by starting this thread,then complain about bashing?next time a shop tries to burn you,do me a favor and keep it to yourself.
I started this thread to see if anybody had contact with SGP not to bash a shop. I and others have rides and or parts there for building and our cars are depending on SGP pulling through and completing the work. So I'm not sure why you would want them to BK or close doors when some of us have multiple thousands of dollars invested in SGP right now

If you have a deal with SGP feel free to post your thoughts what I'm tired of is the drama in this thread from trolls who have never even done business with SGP and posting it up so much it's hard to find the actual updates. Chill out man

i adjusted before your post.it was harsh,but flipping the script after his sh$t is settled is not fair to others waiting.
Ehh my **** isn't settled btw. Still no confirmation or word on my equipment. And I'm not sure how I'm flipping the script, From day 1 I wasn't in this just to complain/bash but to get results for myself and eventually others I'm pissed off as many others are but at the end of the day I want to see people get what they paid for not just get phuked. I just want to keep the thread open for people with actual issues as apposed to the "i heard" "i think" bs threads from posters without an issue. If you had equipment there I'm sure you'd understand.

Originally Posted by Cass007
Also, digital seems slightly older than the forum average so his car may not be the top priority in his life
27 actually and this has been a royal PITA for me. I have 2 Zs and have had too many problems to count so this is icing on the cake trust me I'm flaming pissed about the situation. Not only do I have no ride but it has cost me getting into another car in the last few weeks (maybe a good thing ) but I also understand what a damaged business goes through being part of a few and know the situation. What has gone on is not right but do not want to see this place fall with the supposed numerous cars and parts there right now...

Sent another email to SGP this morning. Will update when I receive a reply.

Last edited by iamdigital; 12-16-2008 at 07:31 AM.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:20 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

I started this thread to see if anybody had contact with SGP not to bash a shop. I and others have rides and or parts there for building and our cars are depending on SGP pulling through and completing the work. So I'm not sure why you would want them to BK or close doors when some of us have multiple thousands of dollars invested in SGP right now

If you have a deal with SGP feel free to post your thoughts what I'm tired of is the drama in this thread from trolls who have never even done business with SGP and posting it up so much it's hard to find the actual updates. Chill out man
So true!
Old 12-16-2008, 07:36 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

sounds like someone is backpedalling.. they hooking you up? come on.. you can level with us
Old 12-16-2008, 08:12 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I may be one of the trolls , but I was offering advice to Rude and others that I thought would serve them well in securing their parts or cars.

Besides, I was told their would be 8-9 popcorn drama posts coming soon and the MRC thread is locked.

I will limit my posts and wait for the conclusion.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:23 AM
JS04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
thats fair enough..but dont be naive by ignoring go-fast's point...and by this i mean ...be careful...
if you are legit and you do go there, please come back and repot your findings
Oh hes legit. If he says hes going down to houston to get tuned. Then its a done deal. And he'll provide updates. Just pm him.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:42 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Ehh my **** isn't settled btw. Still no confirmation or word on my equipment. And I'm not sure how I'm flipping the script, From day 1 I wasn't in this just to complain/bash but to get results for myself and eventually others I'm pissed off as many others are but at the end of the day I want to see people get what they paid for not just get phuked. I just want to keep the thread open for people with actual issues as apposed to the "i heard" "i think" bs threads from posters without an issue. If you had equipment there I'm sure you'd understand.

27 actually and this has been a royal PITA for me. I have 2 Zs and have had too many problems to count so this is icing on the cake trust me I'm flaming pissed about the situation. Not only do I have no ride but it has cost me getting into another car in the last few weeks (maybe a good thing ) but I also understand what a damaged business goes through being part of a few and know the situation. What has gone on is not right but do not want to see this place fall with the supposed numerous cars and parts there right now...

So you're waiting on your transmission.......judging by your first post.....it looks like you sent it down the first of Sept. or some time in Aug.

Was that before or after Rude/Intense sent their transmission?

Just trying to figure out what came first.....especially since it looks as if Rude is getting his soon.

Looks like Mark may be putting customers before others.......maybe in his mind it depends on who's yelling the loudest and who exactly is doing the yelling.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:12 AM
iamdigital

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
So you're waiting on your transmission.......judging by your first post.....it looks like you sent it down the first of Sept. or some time in Aug.

Was that before or after Rude/Intense sent their transmission?

Just trying to figure out what came first.....especially since it looks as if Rude is getting his soon.

Looks like Mark may be putting customers before others.......maybe in his mind it depends on who's yelling the loudest and who exactly is doing the yelling.
Yeah it will be interesting to see the timelines here. In fact it be nice to see those waiting on rides or parts to post up the paid/shipped to shop time and the received time. In my case I actually told Mark to hit the other tranny first as a shop was waiting on it and I thought somebody mentioned a show coming up or something but I don't think that had any impact on these getting done because the last call I had he mentioned he was waiting on some clutch packs from their vendor. What I'm hoping is that those packs came in and that was part of the delay on the transmissions there and now those are gonna get cranked out?
Old 12-16-2008, 10:40 AM
go-fast
Banned

if you go back and read my posts,i was asking them to do the right thing regardless of their situation.your off base looking at me as just "complain/bashing".
Old 12-16-2008, 11:04 AM
iamdigital

if you go back and read my posts,i was asking them to do the right thing regardless of their situation.your off base looking at me as just "complain/bashing".
I've not once pointed a finger to you for bashing but left my statement as a general for the thread posters to keep on topic. now i'm even off topic defending the post seriously let's chill and let's see some results come out of this shop.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:18 AM
kelsey_kaye

Old 12-16-2008, 11:24 AM
ACI318

analogy: if you saw someone getting mugged,would you not comment because it didn't happen to you personally?

fact: sgp has not been returning calls,which leaves them open for interpetation by me and anyone who feels like commenting.

opinion: if it was you waiting for parts,you would want as many posters as possible trying to stimulate a response.(guess what, people are starting to get a response)

statement: fu
Man I totally respect your opinion, I am just saying this is the wrong thread for you to post it in. You have over 25 post in this thread and this is why it is 27 pages. For people who have real concerns about there money, cars, ect.... they just have to read through an extra 25 post of nothing but your opinion. How about you just add some facts.

I have looked though most of your 790 post and find it amazing that you have only started THREE threads. You are not contributing to this site or thread very much, just alot of drama. Why dont you open a thread in another forum and post your opinion there.

This thread needs to have I went by SGP today and this is what I saw, or I talked to Mark today and this is what he said. It does not need alot of Man that sucks, or I would call the cops on him. Keep it to the facts, this is a tech forum, not a drama forum.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:33 AM
go-fast
Banned

Man I totally respect your opinion, I am just saying this is the wrong thread for you to post it in. You have over 25 post in this thread and this is why it is 27 pages. For people who have real concerns about there money, cars, ect.... they just have to read through an extra 25 post of nothing but your opinion. How about you just add some facts.

I have looked though most of your 790 post and find it amazing that you have only started THREE threads. You are not contributing to this site or thread very much, just alot of drama. Why dont you open a thread in another forum and post your opinion there.

This thread needs to have I went by SGP today and this is what I saw, or I talked to Mark today and this is what he said. It does not need alot of Man that sucks, or I would call the cops on him. Keep it to the facts, this is a tech forum, not a drama forum.
your right i used to be much more helpfull around here,but d$ckwads like you have clearly jaded me.why don't YOU start a thread about which exhaust is best or something?
Old 12-16-2008, 11:39 AM
ACI318

your right i used to be much more helpfull around here,but d$ckwads like you have clearly jaded me.why don't YOU start a thread about which exhaust is best or something?
Just for you:
https://my350z.com/forum/lounge-off-...ml#post6690310

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?