Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 12:07 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ACI318
Man I totally respect your opinion, I am just saying this is the wrong thread for you to post it in. You have over 25 post in this thread and this is why it is 27 pages. For people who have real concerns about there money, cars, ect.... they just have to read through an extra 25 post of nothing but your opinion. How about you just add some facts.

I have looked though most of your 790 post and find it amazing that you have only started THREE threads. You are not contributing to this site or thread very much, just alot of drama. Why dont you open a thread in another forum and post your opinion there.

This thread needs to have I went by SGP today and this is what I saw, or I talked to Mark today and this is what he said. It does not need alot of Man that sucks, or I would call the cops on him. Keep it to the facts, this is a tech forum, not a drama forum.
Wow, this thread has gone in an unexpected direction today.

First of all, you are way off base and more than a little naive. Congratulations. You got in touch with Mark to get a tune.

If you've got a personal issue with go-fast, take it to PM and quit douching up this thread. Good luck with your new thread BTW. He has shown support for me and other SGP customers here who have been having problems. I appreciate his support (and the support of other members) and haven't found his posts to be as useless as you do. I don't think his opinion has been worthless drama or bashing either. He has brought up some very good points. He has also tried to inject some humor into this thread, as have I, and a few others. I don't fault him for that. This thread needs some occasional humor too.

Did you honestly think only SGP customers would post here??? C'mon. This is a public forum and members are going to post their opinions about the experiences that SGP customers have shared here. An outside perspective can be beneficial in evaluating whether your own opinion from within the situation is valid or off-base. Sometimes you can be so caught up in the situation, that you "can't see the forest from the trees". It's made me feel better and reassured to hear other non-customers sharing my opinion on the matter. The feedback has been virtually unanimous that the communication problems with SGP are unacceptabe and that on the surface, it appears something questionable is going on within SGP's doors.

Don't forget... XKR has posted and alluded to a huge scandal (which he has inside info about) that is supposed to break public at any moment. This drew the attention of a lot of non-customers here. It also makes me and other SGP customers having problems here wonder/worry if our situations are only the tip of the iceberg and part of a much greater problem. It also brought a sense of urgency to get our cars/parts out of there before this info breaks public and SGP possibly closes their doors. It sure caused more worry and concern for me about my transmission.

Let's see how your tune session goes and proceed from there, shall we? In the meantime, please quit trying to pick fights with those here who have offered support and helpful advice for my situation and other SGP customers.

Kthnxbai

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 12-16-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:13 PM
JS04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Wow, this thread has gone in an unexpected direction today.

First of all, you are way off base and more than a little naive. Congratulations. You got in touch with Mark to get a tune.

If you've got a personal issue with go-fast, take it to PM and quit douching up this thread. Good luck with your new thread BTW. He has shown support for me and other SGP customers here who have been having problems. I appreciate his support (and the support of other members) and haven't found his posts to be as useless as you do. I don't think his opinion has been worthless drama or bashing either.

Did you honestly think only SGP customers would post here??? C'mon. This is a public forum and members are going to post their opinions about the experiences that SGP customers have shared here. An outside perspective can be beneficial in evaluating whether your own opinion from within the situation is valid or off-base. Sometimes you can be so caught up in the situation, that you "can't see the forest from the trees". It's made me feel better and reassured to hear other non-customers sharing my opinion on the matter. The feedback has been virually unanimous that the communication problems with SGP are unacceptabe and that on the surface, it appears something questionable is going on within SGP's doors.

Let's see how your tune session goes and proceed from there, shall we? In the meantime, please quit trying to pick fights with those here who have offered support and helpful advice for my situation and other SGP customers.

Kthnxbai
You bring up a good point....however. It was stated some pages back by someone that If you did not do business or have an experience with SGP then it would be appericated if you didn't post anything. This is right after my post about stating that the wait time for SGP was a lil bit unsatisfactory but for all I've known its always been like that. So what makes it a big deal now that AC stated if you haven't had an experience with SGP then lil offside comments would be apperciated and everyone gets all upset.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:14 PM
JS04

Originally Posted by iamdigital
Unless you are an SGP customer past, present, future let's please keep the speculative, "i heard", "i thought/think", and worthless comments out. If shait gonna hit the fan let it be but there is no need to comment on this unless you are entertaining doing business with SGP or waiting on business with SGP please. Not trying to get bossy but some of us are getting emailed on updates here and it's lame to login for an important update from somebody and find "i heard they...." Thanks.
And bingo was his name O.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:19 PM
kelsey_kaye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iamdigital

If you have a deal with SGP feel free to post your thoughts what I'm tired of is the drama in this thread from trolls who have never even done business with SGP and posting it up so much it's hard to find the actual updates. Chill out man
one person does not control this thread unless a mod comes in here and cleans/states the rule. i was a potential customer and not anymore. i have the right to speak up to things i've come across regarding SGP as others should know also..
Old 12-16-2008, 12:22 PM
ACEMAN
Master

Thumbs up

Lets try and keep the thread on Topic guys..

Todd
Old 12-16-2008, 12:31 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by JS04
You bring up a good point....however. It was stated some pages back by someone that If you did not do business or have an experience with SGP then it would be appericated if you didn't post anything. This is right after my post about stating that the wait time for SGP was a lil bit unsatisfactory but for all I've known its always been like that. So what makes it a big deal now that AC stated if you haven't had an experience with SGP then lil offside comments would be apperciated and everyone gets all upset.
Originally Posted by JS04
And bingo was his name O.
True. But I don't really agree with the OP in this case. This thread has become much bigger than the OP's problem and has shown that he is just one of many SGP customers who are having similar or worse problems. It would be asinine for each of us to create our own separate threads when we are all experiencing the same or similar problems with the same shop. I don't think the OP's request is very reasonable or realistic given how this thread has grown beyond the scope of his own problems with SGP.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:44 PM
go-fast
Banned

all i have to say is......
look out i'm hiding in your couch
Attached Thumbnails SGP Racing a Scammer?-image_17.jpg  
Old 12-16-2008, 12:47 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by go-fast
all i have to say is......
look out i'm hiding in your couch

This thread needed another infusion of humor!!! LOL

Thank you go-fast!
Old 12-16-2008, 12:52 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0;6690813image_17.jpg[/IMG

This thread needed another infusion of humor!!! LOL

Thank you go-fast!
i bump therefore i am
Old 12-16-2008, 12:54 PM
ACI318

Just for you go fast, i still want proof that you deserve to be on this site

Old 12-16-2008, 12:58 PM
kelsey_kaye

it's called a public forum.. now take yall's bishing somewhere else already!
Old 12-16-2008, 01:00 PM
ACI318

Old 12-16-2008, 01:01 PM
JS04

Hey if you want another VQ longblock I have one. I'll let it go for 700. Only thing wrong is spun rod bearing.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:04 PM
ACI318

James.........wrong damn forum, i give up, lol
Old 12-16-2008, 01:04 PM
go-fast
Banned

if i won't tell people i like who i am,why would i entertain your requests?btwy two used shortblocks on the floor does not an engine builder make.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:08 PM
JS04

Originally Posted by go-fast
if i won't tell people i like who i am,why would i entertain your requests?btwy two used shortblocks on the floor does not an engine builder make.
Yea.......however they were tore down for a reason. I know on his TN Z he had installed his own cams.......how many people have done that on here????? I guessing maybe 15 out of over 2k memeber???? But who knows????????:i con38: :bowro fl:
Old 12-16-2008, 01:09 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Dude, already and take it to PM!!!

Like coachk told you in the other thread, you have no idea who you are getting in a pissing contest with. If you knew, or if it was revealed to this forum who he is, you would look like a complete jackass. Take coachk's and my word for it that you are arguing with an OG in this industry who is WAY out of your league.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:10 PM
JS04

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Dude, already and take it to PM!!!

Like coachk told you in the other thread, you have no idea who you are getting in a pissing contest with. If you knew, or if it was revealed to this forum who he is, you would look like a complete jackass. Take coachk's and my word for it that you are arguing with an OG in this industry who is WAY out of your league.
+100000000000000, and vice versa
Old 12-16-2008, 01:13 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Mods for cleanup and purging of the OT posts on this page please.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:17 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Enough bickering amongst eachother. Please make posts and discussion relevant to your personal concerns and SGP. Keep them civil too. Any futher posts non-related will be erased...

VO

VO(Can't believe he just read this entire thread)

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?