Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 06:30 PM
iamdigital

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

wow 2 pages of waste. Buzzard had a good idea and I want to run with it if anybody cares to post up their status. I only know of myself, RudeG, and Turismo with cars or parts there. Keeping a list/tabs on what's going on should be valuable for all of us and easier to locate through the tons of post. Basically, post your username, date shipped/paid for work at SGP, what your having done, and latest communications. I'll start

iamdigital
09/2008
SGP Transmission Repair
Phone call from Mark last week and emails sent by me this week for update
Old 12-16-2008, 06:49 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by iamdigital
wow 2 pages of waste. Buzzard had a good idea and I want to run with it if anybody cares to post up their status. I only know of myself, RudeG, and Turismo with cars or parts there. Keeping a list/tabs on what's going on should be valuable for all of us and easier to locate through the tons of post. Basically, post your username, date shipped/paid for work at SGP, what your having done, and latest communications. I'll start

iamdigital
09/2008
SGP Transmission Repair
Phone call from Mark last week and emails sent by me this week for update
My car was there for a year.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:56 PM
meatbag

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
Theres a list of things.... He prob wont post until his car is looked over to identify the corrections needed....
The faults that Autobahn caused will probably be left out
Old 12-17-2008, 04:56 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well folks... Did not get a tracking number today as anticipated. If we don't get a tracking number for my trans by tomorrow or Friday at the very latest...
Name:  _abouttohitthefan.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  20.3 KB

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 12-17-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:47 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by meatbag
The faults that Autobahn caused will probably be left out
The car ran fine from Autobahn. The reason why I took it to SGP in the first place was to replace the gaskets(they where leaking), take off the old turbo kit and replace it with Greddy tt and the ecu that was in the car with a FCon.

Point being, my car had a perfect compression ratio and leak down test, while my car was at SGP(they performed the test). So Autobahn did the job correctly.

From there it was downhill.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:00 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Cass007
Still waiting for the big reveal Mike
If my trans doesn't get shipped this week as Mark promised to Darren on Monday, you'll get your "10 buckets" and then some. If I gotta go to Houston... I'm bringing my badge, my Glock, and a pair of handcuffs... and I'll have Houston P.D. on speed dial. I guarantee the face to face encounter will not be a pleasant one for Mark.

If I have to go there... I will have all the paperwork from Intense showing that the trans was paid for in full and the shipping info from Intense to SGP. I will have rock solid evidence that the trans is in SGP's custody and that it belongs to me. If Mark refuses to relinquish the trans right there immediately, I will have him sitting in a jail cell by the end of the day for felony theft.

That's not a threat Mark. That's a promise.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 12-17-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:00 PM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

You know I had problems from my orignal TT installer. But I don't go around crying about it. SGP fixed my car and its running strong. I'm happy. Move on turismo.

edited for correct english. LOL Thanks XKR.

Last edited by Robert_K; 12-17-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:17 PM
turismo

Sorry mods. If you feel the need to ban me for what I said....be it. People that haven't been screwed have no idea what its like to lose money that you work hard for. Idiots come here and tell you to move on, like nothing ever happened.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:18 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Question

Hey RobertK,

Since you're such good friends with Mark... Can you call/contact him tonight and find out why the f*ck Intense hasn't received a tracking number yet for my trans???

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 12-17-2008 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Originally Posted by turismo
Since you have Mark ballz tatooed on your tongue. Give me my mudaphickin 5k g's back then that he still owes me. Fix the damages that where done to the outside of my car. You wheren't saying shiet when I was gonna put Mark on his azz that day where you! E-thug at its best.

This problems lies deeper than just me *******. Mark owes people in access of 30k(this is on the top of my head). He owes people trans, built motors, clutches, short blocks etc..... and this has been going on for over a year now. Don't tell me to move the ***** on.

http://houstonperformancedriving.com...ad.php?t=32202
I'm sure he would if he honestly "HAD" your suppose $5 Gs. As far as that day you were picking up your car I had no idea what was going on. I even asked JT and he wouldn't tell me. Also I don't even know what you look like/who you are in person. And as far as the putting anyone on their ass sound like you're the fake thug. Cause a real tough guy would. And if problems run deeper than why aren't those speaking up like you.

When I past you that day in the shop, your nut hairs turned to feathers. Your a fraud, with the ballz the size of mosquito nutz!.
When did we ever cross paths??? I might have "feather, mosquito nutz" but my ball-bearing turbos spool!

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Hey RobertK,

Since you're such good friends with Mark... Can you call/contact him tonight and find out why the f*ck Intense hasn't received a tracking number yet for my trans???
I have. I'm not going to speak for him on the forum but from my understanding he is waiting on something out of his hands. I have seen your tranny and its crated waiting to be shipped/picked-up.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:39 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Robert_K
I have seen your tranny and its crated waiting to be shipped/picked-up.
D@mn ....Thats good to hear...
Old 12-17-2008, 06:40 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Thumbs down

I have. I'm not going to speak for him on the forum but from my understanding he is waiting on something out of his hands. I have seen your tranny and its crated waiting to be shipped/picked-up.
Well... If Mark isn't going to speak for himself on my350z, somebody out of the SGP camp needs to!!!

If Mark is having issues or problems with his shipping company, shall I have Intense send their own shipping company??? Because I'm done dicking around with his excuses.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 12-17-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:43 PM
turismo

I guess you missed this post earlier:

Old 12-17-2008, 06:58 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by XKR
D@mn ....Thats good to hear...
I'll believe it Mike if I get a f*cking tracking number tomorrow from SGP's shipping company or if Intense's shipping company goes and picks the damned thing up for us. Not before then.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:08 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
I'll believe it Mike if I get a f*cking tracking number tomorrow from SGP's shipping company or if Intense's shipping company goes and picks the damned thing up for us. Not before then.
I hear you man

I guess you missed this post earlier:

You live in Houston?? I know about the Racing Solutions crowd hang-out....

Last edited by XKR; 12-17-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:09 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

WTF you want me to say? I saw the man in brown pic it up??? I didn't and I'm not UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc... Nor am I Intense or SGP. Contact Intense and ask them.
I wouldn't have posted today if I hadn't spoken to Intense first. They did not receive a tracking number today as expected, nor did they receive any communication from Mark/SGP or the shipping company. They are in the dark as much as I am.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Rude I want you to get your tranny as much as you, SGP, and I'm sure Intense so you can move forward with your car. If I hear anything or see it shipped I'll let you know.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:12 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

GL man.
Thnx bro. You too.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:31 PM
NorthSideRacing

Man! This shhh is getting out of hand. From what i heard from another forum, SGP was closed an hour early today.

To RobertK. Dont take this the wrong way. But i think you need to stop trolling this thread. Because you dont have the slightest clue about what goes on at SGP or what is going on at SGP. All you know of is,stuff that Mark feeds you. Your just a customer like everyone else here or was.RobertK you dont even work there!

I didnt want to dip my nose into this. But damn! Let Mark handle this shhhh! Not you! Cause all your doing is making the situation worse.

Last edited by NorthSideRacing; 12-17-2008 at 07:43 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:33 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Rude I want you to get your tranny as much as you, SGP, and I'm sure Intense so you can move forward with your car. If I hear anything or see it shipped I'll let you know.
Well, my trans was supposed to have been shipped already. This is unacceptable.

I'm not willing to let it sit there for another day or two waiting to hear back from you or Mark and just hope that Mark or his shipping company get around to shipping it before the end of the week. I need to know ASAP whether I need to tell Intense tomorrow to send their own shipping company or whether it's time for me to start planning a road trip to Houston.

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?