Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Official STS Rear Mount Turbo Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 05:08 PM
aarantes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would tell you if I knew last I heard his uninstalling my kit... And I can deal with getting everything tested/trying to return the kit...
Old 10-09-2007, 07:07 AM
CIN MOTORSPORTS
Banned

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
And if I were anyone on this board, I would not listen to a thing anyone from C.I.N> motorsports has to say, as their opinion is very objective as they are one of the leading STS distributers in the US..So anything they say is stricly geared towards the sales of more kits to the VQ market, which they are VERY unfamiliar with..Myself and Shariff have been turbocharging the 350Z for well over 3 years. Just because a company puts in 2 STS kits on a VQ, does not make them an EXPERT in the platform by any means..Dont be fooled people,DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!

font size editted way to big with this much wording

-r0me
This response is intended for Juilan and MRC
It's funny, because in the beginning, we were just trying to make a tasteful post as to our opinion of the STS Kit. We were by no means bashing you or Sharif in anyway. As far as being a major STS Dealer, we do not stock their kits, we are not financially backed by STS in anyway shape or form. We have not recieved any major profit from their kits. Our goal as a shop is to provide the best service at the best price possible. We often tell our customers if they can buy parts cheaper than we can get them, to do it. We are not in the business of marking up products just to get a dollar. If you look at our website, you will see that our 350Z pricing is super competitive. As for your 3 years of experience, co-owner Bobby Young has 7.5 years as a Nissan Specific Mechanic and is a Platinum Master awarded by Nissan. Not to mention that Mr. Young has worked in an auto shop since he was 15 years old. All total he has 21 years of experience in performance and repair. We wouldn't tell you how to arrest somebody, please don't tell us about working on cars.

Old 10-09-2007, 07:12 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I honestly do not car..
You do not car?

Or you do not care?

I'm assuming the latter.....It's obvious you don't care, you're throwing out wild unfounded accusations about another shop. You seem to have enough experience* with STS to form an opinion of them. I don't know that you have the same experience with CIN to be besmirching their reputation.

Flame me all you want, they are one of STS major US dealers, and not in the 350z kits, and they insinuated that the kits Sharif and our shop did were improperly installed.
Are just mad that they (STS) didn't purchase their UTEC's from you and seemed to use your shop to make some changes to the kit?

You opinion is worth nothing in thtis matter and do not turn this into a typical MRC motorsports witch hunt.
Before long....I'll be able to write your posts for you....MRC witchhunt ROFL!

Name:  victimcard3.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  3.1 KB

Oh nooooeeeeessssss.......it's a MRC witchhunt..!!!!!!!!!!! Run fur yor livez....

The STS kit has some major flaws,their business dealings are shady, and their customer service is horrid .
What does that have to do with CIN?

Keep on topic please Buzzard, and if you have no relevant dealings and experiences with STS and their associates to contribute to this thread, then please kleep your opinion to yourself, cause we all know what opinions are like.
What is the topic? You seem to move the "goal posts" in your favor....? Seems to me the thread title is STS.....not CIN.

FYI, FireFox has this amazing spell check integrated into their browser....The only work you have to do is right clicking the red underlined misspelled word in your posts.........

Last edited by buzzardmountain; 10-09-2007 at 07:15 AM.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:12 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aarantes
I would tell you if I knew last I heard his uninstalling my kit... And I can deal with getting everything tested/trying to return the kit...
Correct, car is now back to stock, the kit is in the box, waiting on what to do with it.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:16 AM
DanielW
Banned

Originally Posted by CIN MOTORSPORTS
This response is intended for Juilan and MRC
It's funny, because in the beginning, we were just trying to make a tasteful post as to our opinion of the STS Kit. We were by no means bashing you or Sharif in anyway. As far as being a major STS Dealer, we do not stock their kits, we are not financially backed by STS in anyway shape or form. We have not recieved any major profit from their kits. Our goal as a shop is to provide the best service at the best price possible. We often tell our customers if they can buy parts cheaper than we can get them, to do it. We are not in the business of marking up products just to get a dollar. If you look at our website, you will see that our 350Z pricing is super competitive. As for your 3 years of experience, co-owner Bobby Young has 7.5 years as a Nissan Specific Mechanic and is a Platinum Master awarded by Nissan. Not to mention that Mr. Young has worked in an auto shop since he was 15 years old. All total he has 21 years of experience in performance and repair. We wouldn't tell you how to arrest somebody, please don't tell us about working on cars.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:09 AM
DJ SMITTY
Sponsor
CIN Motorsports

What better way to show off your credentials??? HAHAHA
Old 10-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Sub zero

what happened to paranormal`s car when it was at MRC?!?!
Old 10-09-2007, 09:28 AM
DanielW
Banned

sub get back to me man. I didn't mean to offend you bro.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:33 AM
reptile718

I almost rolled out of my chair at work, HAHAHA! Now im getting weird looks, back to work (browsing the internets)
Old 10-09-2007, 09:35 AM
DanielW
Banned

^ interwebbs
Old 10-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by Sub zero
what happened to paranormal`s car when it was at MRC?!?!
Nothing..What are you talking about?? He installed his own kit,ran 3 Qts of oil low, and wiped his motor out..We built his motor 2 times as a result thereafter of him not checking/changing his oil and getting his car tuned..Rick from STS tuned it last we heard..Jimmy never upgraded his stock APS fuel system until he moved out west and went to GTM..Ask Sam for a report on the motor we built.
Nice try but try again..
Old 10-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by DJ SMITTY
What better way to show off your credentials??? HAHAHA
Yeah, tru..
All Stealerships/Nissan mechanics are top notch. Got me there bro..
Old 10-09-2007, 10:23 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, tru..
That was quite witty.....
Old 10-09-2007, 10:29 AM
DJ SMITTY
Sponsor
CIN Motorsports

edited...
Old 10-09-2007, 10:33 AM
aarantes

Guys lets try and not get this tread closed This forum is to inform people about products good or bad. Now how are we suppose to do that if this tread gets closed
Old 10-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by aarantes
Guys lets try and not get this tread closed This forum is to inform people about products good or bad. Now how are we suppose to do that if this tread gets closed
I gave my input on the issues STS needs to fix with real life factual information,complete with pictures...I also gave my opinion on how STS handles business and customer relations from my own personal view and experience.And now Im done with this thread. Good luck guys.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:41 AM
DanielW
Banned

Yeah, tru..

Julian just chill out making personal attacks at CIN. Bobby IS a top notch mechanic and CIN is a top notch shop. I don't know there personal business dealings but I know enough to tell you that the relationship between CIN and STS is no where close to what you think it is man. We all understand that you don't like the STS kit or the STS management but I don't understand why you want to take it out on a great shop that just happens to like the kit that they've put together. Remeber, at one time you to were singing their praises in your Unbiased Review of the kit. Right now you're just coming off like your trying to keep an up and coming shop from coming up.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by danielwebb
Julian just chill out making personal attacks at CIN. Bobby IS a top notch mechanic and CIN is a top notch shop. I don't know there personal business dealings but I know enough to tell you that the relationship between CIN and STS is no where close to what you think it is man. We all understand that you don't like the STS kit or the STS management but I don't understand why you want to take it out on a great shop that just happens to like the kit that they've put together. Remeber, at one time you to were singing their praises in your Unbiased Review of the kit. Right now you're just coming off like your trying to keep an up and coming shop from coming up.
Like I said..Done wit this topic.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:44 AM
aarantes

I gave my input on the issues STS needs to fix with real life factual information,complete with pictures...I also gave my opinion on how STS handles business and customer relations from my own personal view and experience.And now Im done with this thread. Good luck guys.
Yes that was all very informative! I will give my final input once my little journey is done. I will be talking to Rick tomorrow to see if he will refund me or not and I will let everyone know what happens to my kit either way I want it tested so this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Sub zero

I'm gonna miss you julian

Quick Reply: Official STS Rear Mount Turbo Discussion Thread