Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sean1967
Thank you ... I seriously thought I was the only one to read this
Old 02-20-2007, 11:53 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Freak
id rather have my manhood
Send me $700, I'll send you "a hood", and you can keep your manhood......
Old 02-20-2007, 11:54 AM
drap660

Originally Posted by sq40
Time for this Thread to go Bye Bye.
My problem still isnt solved... Still have no refund nor do i have a new hood... Once that happens then it will go away.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:58 AM
SweetDreamZ

Originally Posted by zman1910
Thank you ... I seriously thought I was the only one to read this

what are you worked up about w/ the ebay thing?

I was UP FRONT on the ebay auction about the condition of the hood. If that is what you are referring to...we didn't just pass the problem along un-announced. I put all the pics and vids I showed Jim and Seibon to prove it was dented on the Ebay auction. I definitely did NOT make ANY money off the deal from ebay. Jim and I split the losses.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:58 AM
dbasal

Originally Posted by drap660
My problem still isnt solved... Still have no refund nor do i have a new hood... Once that happens then it will go away.
I would say closed, but not deleted. I think this would help a lot of people thinking of doing business with either company.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:59 AM
coolblue830

That ebay thing I would have declined also, that's just a huge headache waiting to happen. Who would list it, the OP or the vendor... and who would ship it? What if the buyer from ebay also didn't like and had complaints... who's gonna handle it, now you got 4 parties to the big mess, buyer, buyer #2, vendor, manufacturer... uggh no thanks lol.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:01 PM
Everybodywildou

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok you guys all need to take a break from this group discussion. I can see the imperfections too just to let you know. But yeah seriously go outside and enjoy the day. I just took a 3 hour nap and you guys are still at it!
Old 02-20-2007, 12:01 PM
drap660

Originally Posted by SweetDreamZ

I was UP FRONT on the ebay auction about the condition of the hood. If that is what you are referring to...we didn't just pass the problem along un-announced. I put all the pics and vids I showed Jim and Seibon to prove it was dented on the Ebay auction. I definitely did NOT make ANY money off the deal from ebay. Jim and I split the losses.

Jim said you made money... So another lie form Jim

"Hey Daniel, I'll check again with Seibon today to see what the deal is. Would you like a replacment TS or credit towards another one? Im crossing my fingers in hopes Seibon will warranty it. If not, we have a few other options we can go with. For instance, if you remember Austin from my350z who had the same problem. He ended up selling his on Ebay for $550 shipped and actually ended up making money off the deal that way. I'll let you know what we figure out."

Jim
Old 02-20-2007, 12:03 PM
drap660

Jim, still havent heard back from you... You have my number, like you said, I called you 17 times and you also have my email...
Old 02-20-2007, 12:03 PM
cubu

that hood is jacked, if some of u guys actually see the imperfections of the hood and are willing to pay 700$ and live with it, you deserve it

as for the vendor avoiding contact, promising something to happen and not make it happen, and giving people the run around, its BS, it doesn't matter what other people experienced with them, i had the something similar happen to me and people were flaming me because i was getting robbed by their booty buddy vendor and spoke out on the forums, its nice that you other guys had good experiences but this guy didn't, does he owe the vendor something for being nice to you while he's getting bent over?
Old 02-20-2007, 12:05 PM
zman1910

Originally Posted by SweetDreamZ

I am not worked up. This isn't my issue....I'm just glad that I was informed ahead of time. Why should the OP take responsibility for selling the item? He didn't purchase the item to have extra work and sell the item. The vendor should take the item back and do what he wants with the item...not leave it on the customers shoulders. Moreover, why should the losses be split....this is a defective item, not a defect caused by the customer. The OP should have nothing to lose from that standpoint.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:08 PM
SweetDreamZ

Originally Posted by zman1910
I am not worked up. This isn't my issue....I'm just glad that I was informed ahead of time. Why should the OP take responsibility for selling the item? He didn't purchase the item to have extra work and sell the item. The vendor should take the item back and do what he wants with the item...not leave it on the customers shoulders. Moreover, why should the losses be split....this is a defective item, not a defect caused by the customer. The OP should have nothing to lose from that standpoint.

Ok, cool. Just didn't want people getting the wrong impression of me...lol. I'm not gonna turn around and sell something that I got screwed over on to someone else to try to pass off the loss. It's gotta end somewhere...sometimes it sucks, but you gotta do what's right
Old 02-20-2007, 12:17 PM
IzYou

Default google it.

Bbb
Old 02-20-2007, 12:19 PM
SupermanZ

I'm not saying anything about anyone. This what I'll say. I have a veilside cf hood. Its got waves too. I can't see any waves in the pics. But I also can't see all that good.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:29 PM
cubu

if all else fails, and seeing that the vendor is in full knowledge of the situation, call your CC company, and send them all emails and pms, a timeline would help, warranty stuff etc.. they WILL take care of it cause they believe in customer service

all the 'justifications' are lame.. ebay? why would he need to deal with all of that?.... having problems with the supplier? what does that have to do with the customer when there is one in stock?

there is a price and responsibilities that comes with being the middle man, you don't get paid for nothing

Last edited by cubu; 02-20-2007 at 12:32 PM.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:39 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

If you go by the above terms from Seibon, he can't return the item... it's been installed.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Blacryan

Go to your CC company if all else fails like said above. It will be taken care of in a quick manner, and if he wants to dispute it, go to court w/ the damn hood, pictures and video. plus all of these logs.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:56 PM
behjjeh
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by LAKERSFAN
I personally appreciate you posting youre experience with this vendor. Obviously i dont know the whole story but if he is not returning your phone calls or emails after letting him know that you have a defective part, that's unacceptable. If i recall, you said that you spoke with him and he said he would make things good with you and now is ignoring you. I would be really upset as well. From what ive read, it seems as long as you dont have a defective part, he's a good guy to buy from. (He's not intentionally trying to rip anyone off) but as a consumer, i wouldnt buy from him due to the customer service that others have experienced on this forum.
+1!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 01:12 PM
horse110

Can you press the hood down with your pinky like the previous member showed in his video? If you can't then I tihnk the hood is not too bad but it is a bit too wavy, mine is wavy too but yours is alot more wavy than mine.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HDPD350Z
Threads like these are funny as hell.

You have a member complaining about a product or service. Then the fanboys of the company come out of the woodwork and bash the OP. Insults get thrown from both sides. Fanboys claim there is nothing wrong with the hood (only an idiot would think that).

After many, many posts, the company will post some crap and the fanboys again come out, using the company's post as proof the OP was fos.

In the end, the company bows to the pressure and makes good on the initial deal. The fanboys again rejoice, claiming tat their favorite company is actually the best.

Funny thing is that with this company, this is the second instance within a couple months of crappy CS.

Since CarbonLTD admits the hood is defective, why does he not remedy the situation. Instead he places the blame on the manufacturer and acts as if he is helpless unless the maker warranties the item. That's bull****. CarbonLTD has a responsibility to make good on this sale and satisfy the customer. Quit wasting the OP's time and give him a refund. Feel free to tango with the hood manufacterer on your own time.

Obviously, CarbonLTD has not learned his lesson from the last time. He never took the advice from many posters in the last thread. It's as if it never happened.

CarbonLTD will never get any of my business.

ok, how is this crappy customer srevice?? i have not bought anything from CarbonLTD so don't even start on the fanboy kick. 1, if he was crappy about his customer service, there would be no emails, or attemts to try and fix this issue. Clearly Siebon made a faulty part, and the OP got shipped one tht was bad. That happens sometimes, especially with parts made overseas. After reading Jim's response to this and the posted email communication it seems that waiting one month for word on something that does take time to get resolved, is a bit too long. Jim did state he had one for the OP, and even offered to sell the old one for him, basically giving him a CF hood for little to nothing out of pocket at all. does that sound like bad customer service?? you should have been around here a few years ago, there were some really bad vendors here that ripped people off left and right, and they were rightfully removed for doing so. Jim made the first instance right, and I am confident he will make this one right as well. And he has right to blame the manufacturer Seibon, the people that made the hood, since they are the ones at fault, Jim did not make the hood he sold the item. Maybe there could have beena better job at Q/A before it was shipped, and that could be some fault. BUT the guy is trying to make this situation right, and the OP jsut needs to be patient and it will be resolved. IF you do not want to do business with them, that is fine. but unless you have acutally bought something from them or had a personal experience with this company, your opinion on them is a bit biased, and more "fanboy" like rather than credible.

Last edited by Z04; 02-20-2007 at 01:25 PM.

Quick Reply: CARBONLTD (JIM) scams another one of us